update Blood work page 8 . Update was at ER .

So sorry for the ill family member but it seems promising that you are indeed pregnant! Good luck!

Sorry to here about your family member my prayers are with you all! Thanks for updating us, I still believe you're prego hun goodluck and i'll be following!

I'm back home now been a very long week for me very stressful. My family member passed away yesterday :cry: . Will be heading back next week for funeral it's a 3hr drive. I've been upset all week but feel relief they are not in anymore pain.

So kind of a update.
My Cycle

So while I was gone I had light bleeding for 3 days.

6dpo-7dpo-heavy cramping non stop.
7dpo-15dpo-Positive hpts getting darker
16dpo-light flow
17dpo-light flow
18dpo-no more flow just about stopped.
19dpo-gone
20dpo-
21dpo-spotted brown on tp once.
22dpo- few cramps or gas, very bloated. .tested with hpt still getting positive lines. Not getting lighter.

1st pic comparison
2nd pic all 3 tests are same test from this morning
___________________________________________________________________________________

Thought maybe from all the stress caused the bleeding, I did have bleeding with my DS that was around think 8or9 weeks but wasn't as much as this time. Also with my loss I had bleeding to but tests went negative fast.

I would be 5+2 today and having some symptoms, pants are already tighter boobs bigger and noticed my nipple had a drop or two clear liquid come out. :shrug: treating myself as pregnant till I get another blood draw.

Sorry so long and thanks for the love!!

Attachments

• PicsArt_05-04-08.59.29.jpg
    PicsArt_05-04-08.59.29.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 36
  • 22dpo-1.png
    22dpo-1.png
    275 KB · Views: 46
So sorry about your family member, but know when someone is in pain sometimes its it's a reliefto let them go!

Your tests are totally positive no doubt no squinting can you take the tests with youto the doctor?? Oh my iI isfor you but I'd have to say you are indeed pregnant!

Awe, sorry for such a hard week. You have to be pregnant. Theres no way. Labs make mistakes, its not the first time.

Awe, sorry for such a hard week. You have to be pregnant. Theres no way. Labs make mistakes, its not the first time.

Has to be lab error. Will call Monday and have them schedule another beta to be done. Yes been a crazy, sad very emotional few days. Plus my hormones make it worse .

Seriously there is no doubt you're pregnant It has to be a lab error! I agree hun treat yourself as if you are because I definitely believe that is your case.

Your lines look exactly as mine did and yours have progressed nicely- I’m going with lab error too! GL xx

I think you are def pregnant. Although i dont know those tests Im a little worried that you still have light lines and you are having light bleeding. I think you should get blood draws as soon as you can. I dont want to worry you but my friend went through two ectopics and she had low slow rising hcg and light bleeding. Im hoping the best for you. I hope those tests just dont get dark. I hope no one gets mad at me for this post, its just that ectpoics are scary and i hope thats not the case for you.

Sorry about your family member passing. Its been a rough go of it for you lately. Praying the doctors figure their stuff out and see that you are preggy. :hugs:

Praying you have gotten good news, i have been stalking this thread daily

Im sorry about your family member . have to agree with curly here. At 5 weeks those tests should be pretty dark or do they just never get any darker because some ICs can be a bit rubbish. ...wishing all the best and will be following x hope its good news

Just got home from the ER. Started cramping really bad and kept getting sick. They got me in just about right away, seemed like forever. They hooked me up to IV for fluids because I was dehydrated and dizzy. Told them what's been going on and they took blood and urine samples. Came back what seemed like forever and told us blood and urine came back positive for pregnancy. Ended up having to get a ultrasound to make sure baby was in the right place. I was so nervous and scared. But we saw a sac and yolk sac where it should be but no baby yet. Have to go to my OB and schedule another scan in a few weeks. I feel so much better now just seeing what we could see. Been a long day/night I'm heading to bed soon. Feel a lot better since I got the saline IV.

Thanks for all who followed me and helped me through this crazy confusing time.

With one loss we gained a life. Someone must be watching over me and baby.

I think you are def pregnant. Although i dont know those tests Im a little worried that you still have light lines and you are having light bleeding. I think you should get blood draws as soon as you can. I dont want to worry you but my friend went through two ectopics and she had low slow rising hcg and light bleeding. Im hoping the best for you. I hope those tests just dont get dark. I hope no one gets mad at me for this post, its just that ectpoics are scary and i hope thats not the case for you.

Your post is fine ended up in er and blood and urine samples came back positive. Also had ultrasound saw sac and yolk sac. Things look good. Thanks for your advise hun:flower:

I had similar happen when pregnant with my son. Didn’t get the negative blood test but had 3 negative urine tests at the drs despite all my hpt’s being positive.

Ended up at the hospital with cramping and pain. They took blood and a urine test and both were positive so was sent for a scan (I have had ectopic in the past). I was 5+6 by dates and they saw a sac and a yolk. I went back 10 days later for a repeat scan and there he was.

I am sure things will be similar for you. Congratulations!!

Great update hope everything continues to go well for you x

Just got home from the ER. Started cramping really bad and kept getting sick. They got me in just about right away, seemed like forever. They hooked me up to IV for fluids because I was dehydrated and dizzy. Told them what's been going on and they took blood and urine samples. Came back what seemed like forever and told us blood and urine came back positive for pregnancy. Ended up having to get a ultrasound to make sure baby was in the right place. I was so nervous and scared. But we saw a sac and yolk sac where it should be but no baby yet. Have to go to my OB and schedule another scan in a few weeks. I feel so much better now just seeing what we could see. Been a long day/night I'm heading to bed soon. Feel a lot better since I got the saline IV.

Thanks for all who followed me and helped me through this crazy confusing time.

With one loss we gained a life. Someone must be watching over me and baby.

I am new to the thread but I read through a couple pages and I'm so happy to hear that you and baby are both doing okay :hugs:.

I'm really sorry to hear about your family member passing away :cry:.

*nudge nudge* anyone want to make a January group? I see a lot of us in here are around the same gestation. :happydance:

Nevermind, I made one for us!!!!
Please let me know if the Little Flower emotes show up in the title and in the thread for you ladies since I'm on my phone.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2462147-january-snowdrops-2019-a-newpost.html

I’m sorry about your family member. :hugs:
I’m so happy about your update!!! Looking forward to more good news.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->