update Blood work page 8 . Update was at ER .

I'm so sorry sounds like a chemical pregnancy. Your blood hcg will reach zero a good few days before your urine as it takes longer for you kidneys to process and remove it. I'm so sorry ��

It's highly unlikely to be cancer. I would think you would have lines on tests other than your current tests if it were.
If it's a chemical then your tests will undoubtedly start to fade in the next few days, but the test you did today is still really clear especially given the short hold.
I hope they just mixed up your bloods

I'm going to take it 1 day at a time, trying not to stress. My man and I have been talking a lot about it and are helping each other best we can.should know by Friday what's going on.

Fm&Sm hpts (For records) My lovey keeps texting me from work to see if period started yet. Nothing yet. :af:

Attachments

• PicsArt_04-25-12.15.54.jpg
    PicsArt_04-25-12.15.54.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 62
  • PicsArt_04-25-12.13.05.jpg
    PicsArt_04-25-12.13.05.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 52
if you read on different sites hun there has been instances where the bloodwork was wrong so it's not impossible...I would definitely keep testing just try not to stress yourself..I've been here before had obvious bfp but bloodwork was neg and it was right but again I've read a lot that showed bloodwork being incorrect

if you read on different sites hun there has been instances where the bloodwork was wrong so it's not impossible...I would definitely keep testing just try not to stress yourself..I've been here before had obvious bfp but bloodwork was neg and it was right but again I've read a lot that showed bloodwork being incorrect

You give us hope, I will look this information up. Getting blood work done Friday if period don't start today. It's a waiting game now.

Fm&Sm hpts (For records) My lovey keeps texting me from work to see if period started yet. Nothing yet. :af:

Is this from today? They look like my early BFP's after a few days! Theres colour on those, I'm so frustrated for you!

They certainly look darker :shrug:
Keeping everything crossed for you!

I do believe its a lab error. We had a bad experience with my partner's SA last year. First year got lost in the lab, we never got results, took us 2 moths to chase them till my poor oh decided to do another one. The results came back but not completely. Fertility nurse did not even notice that, only a private consultant picked that up. We tried to chase the rest of the results but no success. Eventually we decided to do a 3rd sample privately including dna damage check, cost us £400. I know it is completely different case from yours but after this experience I think anything is possible. Your tests have good lines and there is absolutely no way blood work would be negative. Good luck with your friday bloods. xxx

I do believe its a lab error. We had a bad experience with my partner's SA last year. First year got lost in the lab, we never got results, took us 2 moths to chase them till my poor oh decided to do another one. The results came back but not completely. Fertility nurse did not even notice that, only a private consultant picked that up. We tried to chase the rest of the results but no success. Eventually we decided to do a 3rd sample privately including dna damage check, cost us £400. I know it is completely different case from yours but after this experience I think anything is possible. Your tests have good lines and there is absolutely no way blood work would be negative. Good luck with your friday bloods. xxx

I'm starting to think something went wrong with results or mix up. We're just waiting for Friday to get here.

Oh my gosh I wasn’t expecting that. Please keep us updated xxxxxxxxxxxx

7pm where I am and still no sign of AF. Just been a little bloated and achy lower abdomen

:flower:

I’m not sure if this has been asked already - it’s a private question you obviously don’t have to and/or shouldn’t answer on here - but do you take any medications or supplements/vitamins? MANY things even over the counter, even recreational usage, are procoessed through the kidneys and cause fake positives. I have had that in the past because I am anemic and some of the things I was using to counteract that were causing my pregnancy tests to look positive even though I very much was NOT pregnant.

Doubt that’s what going on here as those look like clear bfps to me. Likely lab error.

Good luck!!

I’m not sure if this has been asked already - it’s a private question you obviously don’t have to and/or shouldn’t answer on here - but do you take any medications or supplements/vitamins? MANY things even over the counter, even recreational usage, are procoessed through the kidneys and cause fake positives. I have had that in the past because I am anemic and some of the things I was using to counteract that were causing my pregnancy tests to look positive even though I very much was NOT pregnant.

Doubt that’s what going on here as those look like clear bfps to me. Likely lab error.

Good luck!!

I take metformin for diabetes and started taking prenatal vitamins 2 days ago

I don't know about metformin but prenatals won't cause a false line. I don't know how many things can, but as far as I have read it isn't a huge amount of things, fewer that are actually proven to cause false positives (usually some fertility drugs), although there are a few that some say cause false positives but they don't for others, I can't explain that. Bella makes a good point but I don't think what you're taking can cause that, I would have thought you would have always had false positives all the time if that were the case

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->