update Blood work page 8 . Update was at ER .

I don't know about metformin but prenatals won't cause a false line. I don't know how many things can, but as far as I have read it isn't a huge amount of things, fewer that are actually proven to cause false positives (usually some fertility drugs), although there are a few that some say cause false positives but they don't for others, I can't explain that. Bella makes a good point but I don't think what you're taking can cause that, I would have thought you would have always had false positives all the time if that were the case

I been taking it for 3 yrs the metformin it's never gave me false lines

My period never showed up yesterday I did have some dull aches in my abdomen thought maybe would start. But never did. Just feel a little bloated that's it right now. Here's my first morning hpt. I'm a day late now:happydance:

My love thinks lab mix up I hope he's right. He noticed my belly felt super hard from being so bloated I' never look this way even when I'm on my period.

My test looks darker in person. Right now looks like I'm going to be getting more labs done. Same test bathroom and natural light. Crazy how much better pics come out in front of window even on a :rain:rainy day

Attachments

• PicsArt_04-26-07.40.40.jpg
    PicsArt_04-26-07.40.40.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 68
  • PicsArt_04-26-07.37.23.jpg
    PicsArt_04-26-07.37.23.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 41
  • PicsArt_04-26-08.42.48.jpg
    PicsArt_04-26-08.42.48.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 43
  • PicsArt_04-26-08.40.55.jpg
    PicsArt_04-26-08.40.55.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 49
They are Defo getting darker and look like mine today (I’m 14dpo)

That last one is so pink! My first tests were way lighter than that, so I'd say there is definitely a lab error!

have you tried any other type of tests?

Honestly I really think its a mixup with the lab sometimes we think we cant be the one but we end up being the one. I believe you're totally preggers and that's a nice pink line. You may want to try a different lab

Can u get ur hands on a FRER?

I spent so much money on tests last time I was pregnant ended in loss so not sure if I want to go buy more right now. But I was thinking about it.

Look darker to me too. These were mine from 14dpo. The dye varied between each test and brand too, these were all used with the same fmu sample for the same amount of time, also mine would be loads darker in the afternoons and evenings

Attachments

• IMG_7834.jpg
    IMG_7834.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 13
Sorry for late reply I'm away from home so haven't had the chance to get the other blood draw yet. Family member has cancer and will be passing soon. As for my period never showed up. Not sure if stress is causing me to feel extremely nauseous but it's been bad. Will update up when I return home and have it done.

Best of luck Korin. Thanks for updating. Really hoping the nausea is a good sign for your u.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->