Valentine's Day 2009 Testers *V-Day POAS Party*

I had the urge to test again this morning...
PIAC and EVERYTHING...then I stood up, looked at the pee...and said
NO
I"M NOT TESTING FOR 1 MORE WEEK!!!! lol

FF says I'm due on Monday or Tuesday... so, think I'll test Friday morning if no :witch: here by then, because my hubbers will be home, and it'll be my day off. :)
He really wants to see the result too.

Good luck ladies!
VDAY IS FAST UPON US!!! :D YAHOOOOOOOOO

This is it ladies... the hardest part... when temptation will be in our face...

Hand over your tests to your DH... remind your self why testing early is not in your wishes...

think of it kind of like the birth plan that you write up before and hope someone else enforces because you know that in the moment you won't be thinking clearly.

Tasha, bringing your mom in on it is brilliant. I gave my test to my DH...

But how to pass the time is the true question. ...*sigh*

8 days seems soooo far away right now...

Today is Feb 6th so I am 6dpo......easy enough to remember..hehe
I am sooo excited about this cycle as I have had NO spotting ( last month it was 2 weeks).

I'm off this weekend but working all next week. So i will be busy..BUT its around 11dpo that i get antsy to test!!!!
i have one digi to use so cannot waste it by testing to early......

So I have noticed I am craving salty chips and peanuts...Its crazy i have never eaten so many "crisps". Gotta watch i don't over do it and gain to much weight.oops!!!!!

Hope everyone has a quick weekend....
come on next Saturday

I am a brand spanking new member to this site, but I have been reading the posts for days: non-stop! I have been looking for something like this for ages, and here you are! Anywho, my AF is due on the 13th, and I'd love nothing more than to present a creative "honey, we're pregnant" gift on V-day! My mind is insane right now! Praying, hoping, counting, and reading endless :bfp: posts is becoming my full time job.

I heart each and every one of you fab ladies! V-day is our day!

:hug:

Hi, Im only 4dpo today and plan to test on v.day at 11dpo. Wether or not thats too early depends on if/when implantation happens..every woman is different, Ive read that it could be as early as 3dpo to as late on as 12dpo. Ive first gotta get past 7dpo without any AF spotting.

I have no tests in the house apart from opks and I don't plan on buying one till the day b4 v.day.

OMG the suspense is too much!!!! :rofl:

How long are O cramps supposed to last? They started on Monday!

Ermmmmm so sorry ladies i cheated couldnt wait :blush:

OOOOOOh you early testers are gonna tempt me...haha
I already read your other post so I know the outcome...hehe
ditto what scootpootie said!!!!!!

Oh My God!! :wohoo:

Congratulations!! :happydance: I am so glad my mum has my tests right now or I would SO be testing! :dohh: lol

However... I won't be able to test on V day with all of you :( My mum has said she is KEEPING my tests until the day after valentines day because she knows my hubby has big plans for my day and she doesn't want me to get a negative and it ruin my day :dohh: She has a point and I can see her reasoning so I won't be testing with you gals after all I'm afraid... :(

:hug: Good luck to all of you - Go get those BFPs!! :happydance:

Congrats Mer01!

I am super glad my DH has my test too. I think as I get close it will get harder and harder. Especially if people keep caving! AND announcing BFPs here! Yikes!

Here is my reminder to myself why I don't want to test early. Hopefully this works for me.

My goal: I will not test before February 14, 2009

How I will achieve it: I will not buy a test before feb 14 2009. I will not use the extra one I have on hand right now before Feb 14, 2009. I will make a fancy plan for the day so that I won't want to to avoid "spoiling" the surprise before Feb 14, 2009.

Why I want to achieve it: A BFP before AF is due can be a chemical and will be devasting if it is. I would rather wait than suffer that heartache. And Mother Nature gave me a free pregnancy test - my period.

Congrats Mer01!

I am super glad my DH has my test too. I think as I get close it will get harder and harder. Especially if people keep caving! AND announcing BFPs here! Yikes!

Here is my reminder to myself why I don't want to test early. Hopefully this works for me.

My goal: I will not test before February 14, 2009

How I will achieve it: I will not buy a test before feb 14 2009. I will not use the extra one I have on hand right now before Feb 14, 2009. I will make a fancy plan for the day so that I won't want to to avoid "spoiling" the surprise before Feb 14, 2009.

Why I want to achieve it: A BFP before AF is due can be a chemical and will be devasting if it is. I would rather wait than suffer that heartache. And Mother Nature gave me a free pregnancy test - my period.

I read this over and over again! It's ridiculously logical, and reminds me of the ways to stay sane in the 2ww. Do you know that I actually say it like it's a pledge?! How are you so cool and calm with this?? You're like the 2ww pro, or something! You have no clue how much your words (and posts) impact my wait. Thank God for you!!!=D>

6 more days.... whoo hoo! I have a full week planned so that should keep me occupied.

I can also obsess about my temps which is kind of a way of poas without spending the money...a chart can't tell you if you are pregnant or not until after AF is due just like sticks but at least it gives me something to read into, other than a single line with pee on it.

Am I just moving from one addiction to another? ;)

Here is an interesting link for those of you feeling the pressure:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/When-can-I-expect-a-positive-HPT-if-I-am-pregnant.html

I tested early too!!
AND If I get my + tomorrow morning like I'm expecting... we're gonna be BUMP BUDDIES!!! :)

Congrats on your :bfp: hun! :)
:dust: :dust:

well ladies, I have spent my time obsessing with my temps. Take a look at my journal and let me know what you think.

Of course I only post one that results in a pregnancy, I imagine there are ones that don't ...but that wouldn't be very fun now would it?!

check out my bottom ticker! :D

If you want it: just add the left square bracket

url=https://www.babyandbump.com/cycle-buddies/90278-valentines-day-2009-testers-v-day-poas-party.html]

img]https://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10716;27/st/20090214/e/the+V-day+POAS+party/dt/-2/k/465e/event.png[/img]

/img]

/url]

*edit: I updated the top link and then again the second link...

I can also obsess about my temps which is kind of a way of poas without spending the money...a chart can't tell you if you are pregnant or not until after AF is due just like sticks but at least it gives me something to read into, other than a single line with pee on it.

Am I just moving from one addiction to another? ;)

I am the same...I am a POAS addict and I have now replaced it with taking my temp all day long...just to be sure its still high...I even think my thermometer may be dying on me. :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: @ fell off the wagon :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::blush:

good luck lovely ladies i will be checking in on you all on the 14th :happydance: hope you all get the :bfp: you dream of

:hug:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"