Valentine's Day 2009 Testers *V-Day POAS Party*

sounds good to me.....
I'll just have a lookout for a thread with your name under it........
My OH had a late night practise so our Bd sessions won;t start til tommorrow.....
We took a bit of a break due to my spotting on cd16 last month. so been a long time and i am SEX starved....so is he... :blush:

CD8 for me today and I've just realised that I wont be able to tell if I'm PG at this rate. I feel sick, have cramps etc at the moment so what the h*ll am I going to be like in the 2ww? Keep me away from those sticks Ladies! I'm a fully paid up member of POAS Anonymous so hoping the kick the habit!! :rofl:

Like the idea of a POAS party....I'll be up nice and early to make sure I get the test out of the way and can enjoy the day whatever happens. Hoping to be able to post over there rather than here though! :hugs: everyone, PMA PMA!!

Ladies, I was reading the sticky for the TTC forum that says not to make BFP announcements in the ttc forums and to use the BFP announcements instead.

So what I am going to do is on Feb 13th (Friday the 13th... ick), I will start a "Valentine's Day POAS party" thread in the BFP section so that anyone who gets a BFP!!! on v-day can post there. For now, we will use THIS thread to help each other avoid the POAS and for use during the big day and following days so that we can keep supporting each other, esp. for those that are late/get a BFN/ or get the evil :witch:

Does that sound reasonable?

You are of course welcome to start your own individual BFP thread if you want as well :)

Sounds great to me:happydance:

:yipee: am looking forward to the 14th now! (except if my :witch: arrives ... but even if she does .... i want to see loads of :bfp:'s in the POAS party .... isn't friday 13th considered to be lucky in some cultures???)

i am also going to a belly dancing day on the 14th with lots of lovely ladies on the theme of 'Venus', very fitting i thought!

Will there be an 'intervention room' for those of us who were unable to resist poas before the 14th and admit it on these threads?? (i confess ... i just bought a few more IC's 'for the future' and even a couple of sample pots to use off ebay .... i'm so gullible and weak willed :) help i need support!! )

Will there be an 'intervention room' for those of us who were unable to resist poas before the 14th and admit it on these threads?? (i confess ... i just bought a few more IC's 'for the future' and even a couple of sample pots to use off ebay .... i'm so gullible and weak willed :) help i need support!! )

You could join me in POASA (Pee on a Stick Anonymous) :rofl: - I'm determined not to test before the 14th (my AF is due 15th so may actually wait til then and keep myself in suspense that little bit longer).

Keep away from the sticks!!

My AF is due on the 9th Feb, so im being rather good waiting till almost a week later :lol:

:

Give them to your dh and that can be his valentine's present to you... DO NOT TEST! :gun:

As for an intervention room, we are it. Our intervention is, if you pee on a pregnancy stick before V-day you won't be allowed to post your result... Did that work? :hug:

Here's another option, I can give you my dog. He seems to have something against my efforts to TTC...and track things... he would probably take care of the tests. *sigh*

The details are in my journal.

So ladies, many of you should be approach or have approach ov already. I am not sure where I am at. This is the first time I am trying to chart where my ov is. I used to just rely on the calendar. I am finding it a bit confusing.

Can you get faint OPK lines throughout your cycle, or are those lines "signs" of ov to come? Why would I get a faint line one day, and then nothing the next?

i think everyone is different, some women get a gradual darkening of the lines others just get a dark line, keep testing and see what happens.

What miu are they? I was using opks during my 2WW last month (as the POAS whore as I am) and there were faint lines. They were 15 miu so they were high sensitivity.

snuggleboot, you can have LH hormone in your body all month if its a sensitive test it might pick up a faint line at differnt parts of the month ( my opk picked up a line on day 6 this month) but it was neg because it wasnt as dark or darker than the control line. Good luck. xx

What miu are they? I was using opks during my 2WW last month (as the POAS whore as I am) and there were faint lines. They were 15 miu so they were high sensitivity.

I am not sure. The darn packages don't say. It is Clear Blue OPK - but the packaging and name don't match the "Clear Blue Easy" sold in the states. I am in Canada, and the packaging looks like the kind sold in the UK. Not sure if that makes a difference.

snuggleboot, you can have LH hormone in your body all month if its a sensitive test it might pick up a faint line at differnt parts of the month ( my opk picked up a line on day 6 this month) but it was neg because it wasnt as dark or darker than the control line. Good luck. xx

This is pretty similar to what I experienced. I took another test today (and will test at 6 again, which has been when I have been typically testing), and there was a 30% line again. Definitely not positive. My CM is still dry, so maybe I was mistaken about the EWCM, although it was so stretchy, and didn't evaporate... but I have been pretty dry since then.

snugglebbot - your dogy is sooo cute!

He can be sooooo rotten sometimes though. I think he is trying to sabotage my ttc efforts... he is trying to hold on to be the centre of our universe right now. :rofl:

He often climbs on top of my lap and onto my hands when I try to type and makes posts in these forums....

In fact he is lying on my lap right now, groaning, as if to say, "you don't need to do this.. I am good enough aren't I?"

awwww i just love dogs i have 2 as well they are my babies as well so all in all i have 3 babies my daughter and 2 dogs lol, bless him! xx

Aaaawww, I have a little yorkie and he is my baby too. He sits on the arm of the chair near the computer or on the back of dhs chair crying when I am on the computer. :laugh2:

My parent's had a yorkie too! He just passed away a week before christmas, but lived a long life (He would have been 12 on boxing day- his name was Boxer). They have a new puppy already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->