Valentine's Day testers!

This is very funny because I also ordered preseed last night on Amazon!
I've read so much good things about it so I'll give it a try.
I really hope it helps! Cycle#9... I really want this pregnancy to happen :thumbup:

Excited to see what kind of results we all get from preseed!

Fingers crossed we are all lucky :)
I can't stop thinking about getting pregnant at the moment. I've even started a baby box with clothes I've picked up in the sales at my favourite shops... Just need a baby in my belly now to make it all more exciting!!

I also added vitamin B6 and coQ10 this cycle to my prenatal vitamins (I take prenatal for more than a year now).

5 years ago, one of my colleague told me "You'll see later, when you want a baby, you can't think about something else, you have just baby making in mind". And this is SO true!!! For 3 years now I've dreamed about a baby and 9 months ago when I removed my IUD, I completely stopped thinking about anything else. I refrain myself from buying baby stuffs! But I spend a lot of time on website of pregnancy's clothes etc... Even at work, during meetings, I can think about it. This is insane!

Hi,

This will be our first month TTC and AF should be due on or around the 14th of Feb. Fxed for bfps for everyone.

I hope we all catch this cycle too!

I find myself thinking about it all the time too. Luckily my sister is pregnant right now so I can buy her baby stuff to get that fix in so I don't end up buying myself anything. I will definitely know where to buy the cutest things when I get a baby in my belly though!

I told my DH that I wanted to buy somethings when they are on sale. That way we don't have to buy at full price. 🙃 And he agreed so I've been buying somethings here and there. I can't wait for AF to leave and to start dtd. 😂
We went to a cabin with a few of my husband's work partners and they brought their families. My little girl fell in love with the baby that was there. He was about 4 months old and all she wanted to do was help. Nothing like seeing my baby want a brother or sister make my heart swell. 😍😍

Hello ladies!! I am cd1 and af is due on the 20th but I'd love to join you all and start testing on the 14th!! I am now hi king to use preseed this go around. we are ttc #3 and this will be cycle 8. Names have always been a big deal to me and I found my daughters name going through long lists of names...its unique but I love it because dh and I completely agreed. I can't wait to decide on another baby name!!

Welcome Lulu!

Ladies I have a question for the ones who use OPK.
Do you usually use it in the morning or at night?

I've always done mine first thing in the morning, but maybe this is not the best. I thought, since we essentially BD at night, it would be smarter to do my OPK when I come back from work. What do you guys think about it?

Most of the advice says to test between 10am and 2pm (usually not with fmu) and with a 4 hour hold. I've read all sorts of different recommendations though based on the brand and from different doctors.

I have been doing them at about 5:30pm after work but am going to try testing around 1pm this cycle.

Lots of people test 2x a day when it looks like there surge is starting.

Afm, I'm bored! Ttc is such a waiting game. I'm taking clomid and am on day 3 of pills so hopefully I will ovulate in 7-12 days.

My preseed from amazon came in today. I'm glad I ordered it because I already can tell the changes in my cm on the clomid. Today I had sticky cm and I never have that usually.

How's everyone else doing?

I have Clear Blue advanced digital ovulation prediction kit and also used the first morning urine because this is what is written on the box lol.

I agree... This is so slowwwww to wait for ovulation, and then for testing, and then for the end of the menses, and then starting all over again!

Welcome Lulu!

Ladies I have a question for the ones who use OPK.
Do you usually use it in the morning or at night?

I've always done mine first thing in the morning, but maybe this is not the best. I thought, since we essentially BD at night, it would be smarter to do my OPK when I come back from work. What do you guys think about it?

Thank you!

With opks I have done twice a day if I have enough tests.

HI ladies,

I may have to order some of that preseed as it seems to be the thing to do :)

Do you take it around ovulation?

I went for my blood tests and they all came back normal (testosterone levels on the higher side of normal but that's it). He has referred me to the hospital fertility clinic and I have my appointment on 7 March so hopefully I will learn a bit more then.

Now its just a waiting game...hopefully I will ovulate especially as I will be hitting my 20th month of trying.

Good luck to you all lets hope this valentines day will be one to remember x

I was using opk's in the afternoon but never fmu. they say to not use fmu. The Clearblue digital with the smiley says you can but all I have read says not to. When I got my bfp I was using the digital brand. I tested in the morning but something told me I needed to test again later that day. I hadn't got a positive by that point and I had one test left. it was cd16. so I decided to do a 4 hour old and got my positive at 7pm. if I had stuck with that morning test I likely would have missed the surge.

2 cycles ago I tested in both the am and pm (I used dollar store ones so I could afford to) as I was on graveyard for work and 7am would be closer to a 7pm in my day schedule. I wish I kept better notes but I think I still got my positive at 7pm.

This cycle I wasn't going to use them but I caved and got 10 from the dollar store. I forgot to test after my nap but I will test around 7am this morning and 7pm for the next 5 days. That will bring me to cd18 and I ovulate somewhere between cd17 and cd 19.

Wannabump...I start using preseed in the week leading up to O. We started using it cd10 this time. As of today (cd13) we start doing it everyday and will use it every time.

Wannabump82- the last time I used it was anytime we were dtd during my fertile time. So usually from 3-4 days before O to the day after O.

AFM- I'm currently on CD6. AF left the building last night/ this morning. My DH and I dtd last night with the last condom. 😳 That means when he comes home in 3 days we start TTC. 😁 My OPK should be here on Monday and I have my dr appt on Tuesday.

How's everyone else doing?

I will be cd7 in just a few mins lol so AF is goneQ!!! OH could not wait another day we so dtd.

Pretty excited for this hsg...still worried that is going to be a day or 2 before I O. I have been temping everyday so far, but i might have to replace my bbt cause my temps be in the 96 and stuff so I need that fixed before O.

Picking up my soft cups wed....i know we arent supposed to but....I got me and OH a room for after the HSG with candles and fruit and what not. Just to surprise so i better not be too sore after it cause it is going down lol. Depending on how my OPK looks I plan to put a soft cup in on cd13 after dtd

@Thor(my fave char btw): we pretty on the same cd lol. I just got my 50 opks in the mail. Now i can pee till my heart contents.

I'm having a very weird cycle - normally I'd have had lots of creamy cm by now but haven't really had much - also I've had some spotting yesterday and today. I hope I'm going to actually ovulate this cycle, would be gutted not to have the chance at all :(
hopefully in a few days when O is supposed to be approaching I will notice more CM and start to feel more positive!

Good luck Rose, I hope you'll ovulate and get enough EWCM.

Today is CD10 on my side, OPK shows low fertility. We started BD on friday night with DH and will probably do it tonight. Then we'll try everyday during high fertility. Tonight I'll give a first try to preseed.

This morning DH wanted to wake up early to watch the sunrise, it was so peaceful, I always enjoy watching sunrise.

How is everyone doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->