Waiting to test Dec 5.

A little late but can I join the rest of you ladies waiting? AF should arrive the 5th-8th at the latest. Ive been having some serious "symptoms" this month. Cm never dried up, AF type cramps and sharp pains on and off through the TWW, sore bbs, and super emotional today! FX for everyone either this cycle or next if the witch came already! Congrats and H& H 9 months to the ones that have gotten their BFPs this cycle!

Feeling the same as you Hip! Fingers crossed for everyone. I am getting BFN's with evap lines left right and centre here :dohh:

Me too! I am using a new brand that I don't care for much but I'm hoping these evaps turn into a BFP soon.

I used all clear blue last cycle and kept getting evaps :( i'm not a huge blue dye fan

Me too! I am using a new brand that I don't care for much but I'm hoping these evaps turn into a BFP soon.

Agreed, same here. I have bee using dollar store brand. I have a FRER but I want to use it as back up, or at least wait until AF is late. The unknown is killing me!

I'm testing in the morning and the anticipation is killing me! Dreading another BFN... AF is due with out any signs of showing though

Ive been using one step dollar store brand, todays test a line came up straight away but I couldnt see color :/
Mrs.I - I dont like blue dye tests either, I have had too many super convincing evaps!
Mamawolf- If I didnt use my last test this morning I would be taking another already! I have terrible patience, the anticipation of all these symptoms and BFNs is terrible. When I was pregnant with my son I thought I was pregnant for a week or more without even buying a test, I didnt even know I was already 2 weeks late when I tested! Now I am counting down the hours

Ive been using one step dollar store brand, todays test a line came up straight away but I couldnt see color :/
Mrs.I - I dont like blue dye tests either, I have had too many super convincing evaps!
Mamawolf- If I didnt use my last test this morning I would be taking another already! I have terrible patience, the anticipation of all these symptoms and BFNs is terrible. When I was pregnant with my son I thought I was pregnant for a week or more without even buying a test, I didnt even know I was already 2 weeks late when I tested! Now I am counting down the hours

I know, with my first I wasn't TTC so when my period was late, and then only lasted 2 days I got suspicious and tested... with TTC its hard because you are anxiously awaiting the BFP. I convince myself I am prego everytime, so I think the BFN's at least keep my feet planted on the ground. haha

I have been using pink cheapies, but the dollarstore brands give some pretty crazy evaps sometimes. Having hope is what keeps me from being :nope:
I wish you luck!!!!

I learned i have one more shot in Dec. Looking at my chart thing on my phone, i have another AF on the 30th, so FX i can still get this for a new years surprise!

I went and bought a test today. I'm going to do my best to hold out till the morning. I keep having af symptoms like sore bbs, cramps, and emotional. But thats about it. aside from high temps.

I'm testing in the morning with you mrs. iwnamkabb!! Ive been tired and had constant neckaches along with shooting nipple pain. Let's both post our results here tomorrow. Good luck!

Call me Jen- This username is years old lol Do you think you can hold out for the morning?

Yeah Jen I'm waiting til morning to test. I feel like if I don't I won't get a BFP lol

Im going to go get a frer tonight and join you ladies for tomorrow! As much as I am going to want to tKe it tonight since my fmu has been horrible lately. Fx for all of us we have bfps tomorrow morning!!

I'm still tempted 2 test 2day, I'm 8dpo. But I'm going 2 wait so I can use fmu.... My cycle according 2 me is due the 8th. According 2 OvuView, the 9th. And according 2 FF, the 10th which would be a 27 day cycle. But I haven't had a 27 day cycle in almost a year. I'm always 25, sometimes less. How well do u trusty your apps and how often r they spot on??? I got my BFP w/ my son @ 9dpo, should I begin testing 2morrow or not? I will be so sad if this isn't my month. :(

Jen - idk my usual ovulation clues weren't there. I had a MC in sept and it screwed with my cycle. I'm on CD36

Well good luck testing tomorrow ladies. I cAved and did when I got home from work. I thought I lost the test earlier.. so when I found it.. I felt like I had to take it and bfn for me lol.
It's ok I'm not bummed. I'm just going to wait a few days for my period to show.
Can't wait to log in tomorrow and see your bfps!

I found one dollar store test left after work, couldnt resist and took it. I think can see something! I may be going nuts tho! Will be testing with fmu & an answer brand test, the store was out of frers :/
what do you ladies think? 20141203_225843.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->