Want a BFP for Valentines? Add name & message to Cupids list! **15/42 BFPs so far!!*

Great news :happydance: :dust: for a sticky bean xxxxx

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:
Congratulations to
canadabear

on your
:happydance::happydance: :cloud9: :bfp: :bfp: :cloud9: :happydance: :happydance:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
XXX

:hugs:

:flower:

We would like to wish you both all the best for a happy and healthy 9 months!! wooo!

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:
Congratulations to
Meeeeeeeeeee!!!!

on my
:happydance::happydance: :cloud9: :bfp: :bfp: :cloud9: :happydance: :happydance:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
XXX

:hugs:

:flower:

After doing the xmas thread and this, I've been wanting to do one for myself!! I got my :bfp: today, was a total shock and only 16weeks after DH's Vasectomy Reversal! xx

Wooooooooooooooooot Congrats to you hun!! Fabulous news!!!

CONGRATS TO YOU live_in_hope!!
:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thanks for your wonderful congrats too!! :hugs:

It sure does make it easier to NOT tell my family and friends just yet.. OH and I are TRYING to wait until Valentines Day.. so many congrats and well wishes on here!!

:dust::dust::dust:

Congrats Live in Hope! Excellent news for you!!!...Valentine's Day has come early to you.

AFM: I'm out this month as of today but I have one more chance for Cupid's arrow before Feb. 14th so I'll let you know :)

CONGRATS TO YOU live_in_hope!!
:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thanks for your wonderful congrats too!! :hugs:

It sure does make it easier to NOT tell my family and friends just yet.. OH and I are TRYING to wait until Valentines Day.. so many congrats and well wishes on here!!

:dust::dust::dust:

awww thats ok!! I love congratulating others! I thought I'd be doing it alot longer before I got to see my name up there with the BFPs!!

Good luck waiting to tell your family!! our families dont even know we had the vasectomy reversal and think that we'd hate the thought of having children (thats the impression we've given to throw them off the scent) and its worked. They are going to be so shocked I know it! I dont think we can wait until valentines though!! probably the end of Jan! We've kept it quiet for 4 years,(that was when we decided we wanted the reversal and started saving. Only had the reversal 16 weeks ago and DH was told he only had 4% motility) we are on the verge of bursting!! lol

Congrats again to you and I wish you all the best for a great 9months!!! xx

Congrats Live in Hope! Excellent news for you!!!...Valentine's Day has come early to you.

AFM: I'm out this month as of today but I have one more chance for Cupid's arrow before Feb. 14th so I'll let you know :)

Thank you :hugs: sorry to hear your out this month, I'll have a word with Cupid!

C'mon cupid! I know you can do it!! You have loads of arrows!! Shoot them this way!!! All my friends want BFPs toooo!!!! p.s. thank you for my teeny weeny little present, I shall look after it always and love it with all my heart! xx

Good luck and :dust: :dust: to you and all the others waiting for your BFP!!! XX

Congratulations Canada bear and live_in_hope, great news :happydance:

Wishing you both a H and H 9 months.

And heres hoping for plenty more :bfp:'s before valentines day. xx

Hey ladies :hi:

I thought this thread had been forgotten about, but it's been moved!!

I'm not upto date with how evereyones doing as been away so long, but huge congratulations to those with their BFP!!!! xxx

Congrats liveinhope!

I am currently waiting on AF. My cycles have been blah so any day in the next week or so.

Not sure if I should jump for joy yet??

At 10:35pm got what I think are BFPsX3. We had sex and I had a spot of red.

Cautiously excited!

Hope to put pics in journal when I can get on comp.

Not sure if I should jump for joy yet??

At 10:35pm got what I think are BFPsX3. We had sex and I had a spot of red.

Cautiously excited!

Hope to put pics in journal when I can get on comp.

ooh exciting!! Any news yet????? :happydance:

hi
i will like to join
ttc #1
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee cupid.

FMU gave another immediately positive cheapie! I will likely get a digi tonight/tomorrow.

C'mon be a sticky bean!

FMU gave another immediately positive cheapie! I will likely get a digi tonight/tomorrow.

C'mon be a sticky bean!

OMG your so patient! I would want to know for sure now!!!!!!!:haha: Well as it came up straight away! I would like to say that we have another BFP on our hands!! But I'll be patient and wait for you to do your digi first!! congrats hunny :hugs: keep us posted and I'll update when you've done your digi (unless you'd like me to do it now).XX

Congrats to live in hope, canaderbear and calypso.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->