We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

I just hope that I can have this little one and go another 14 months without a period like I did after Cam :)

Pfff i got my damn period 1 month after i finished my normal bleeding from giving birth. And had my normal period every month since damnit. Even if i breastfed until charlie was 14 month it made no freakin difference!!!

I'm actualy curious on how it's going to go with this second baby. With charlie my water broke at 37 weeks and from when it broke to popping her out it took less then 6 hours. Alot of people have told me that's actualy pretty freakin fast considering it was a first baby.

My dr says that usualy for a second baby it's suppose to be even faster...my god i'd love to pop him out around 37 weeks at least then u dont feel too bad...passing ur due date must really sick since u prob just feel like get this baby outta meeeeee.

do you exercise, Jess? they say women who are active during their pregnancy end up with shorter labor! One of my good friends went into labor and her water broke at 5AM at her house and she delivered her baby by 830AM that same morning with her first but her second took over 12hrs because she didn't exercise at all during the second pregnancy due to morning sickness the whole time and with her first she went to the gym every single day. I don't have the energy or self-discipline to go to the gym every day when I'm not pregnant so that's defo not happening for me haha.

I agree. Having Cam a week early was perfect. No one is annoyingly asking you if you've had baby yet- like they do if you're late. Plus, I was completely assuming I'd have him late so him coming a week early was a huge shock. The whole thing was 24 hours from water breaking to having him. Which sounds like a lot but the first 12hours following my water breaking I wasn't having noticable contractions. It was all and all really easy and not the least bit traumatizing... I'm curious how it will go this time. My mom said it gets faster each kid. She was in labor 14 hours with my sister, 6 with me, and then under 2 with my brother (she was in the hospital 11 mins before he was born-- that's too close!).

Well when i'm not preg i love exercise. But during pregnancy i dont exercise like i normaly do i'm just very very active in moving all over the place and running around LOL. But that's cuz i'm a hugh energy type person and cannot just..i dunno sit still. Even right now i'm bouncing around in my chair...

I'm also a very fast talker cuz once again energetic..sometimes i kinda need to slow it down for people lololol.

Holy crap Liz 11 minutes is...jesus i might end up giving birth in the freakin car LOL. My water broke on my best friends couch and the contractions actualy kicked in right off the bat. But i was already dilated at 3 and half and fully effaced at my app the day before with my obgyn so big chance it's why they kicked in so fast.

So once again lil Zack you be a good boy to mama and u do the sameeee thing ur big sis did..it will make me ohh so happy!!

At my apt the day before Cam I wasn't anything. My water broke entirely unexpectedly.

Cam's daycare provider is due in less than a week and she's been 3cm and 60% effaced for 10 days now...

At my apt the day before Cam I wasn't anything. My water broke entirely unexpectedly.

Cam's daycare provider is due in less than a week and she's been 3cm and 60% effaced for 10 days now...

I meant the contractions kicked in so fast after my water broke. Since i was gearing to go i think it's why i started them right away after i leaked fluid everywheerreeeee LOL :blush::blush:

Hey all ! Had alot of family stuff going on havent been on here in forever!!!

Omg jess so awsome how are you feeling i cant believe how fast that went!!

How are all you preggos feeling?

Cant wait for nice weather here in ny

Hope all is well w all u girls xo

OMG Lisa miss u soooo much hunny!!! How r u??? What's up? Anything new and juicy???

I still cant believe im already 7 months pregnant..it's pretty damn cray cray!

Would love to see currents pics of everyone's LO's! Some of you i'm not friends with on fb so i never get to see the updates. :)

I'll be 20w on Friday! I go for my 20w anatomy scan on May 1. Can't wait to see my little man!!

Yes i do! Love the current pic of you and Marc LOL :haha: so funny! Charlie is so cute in the sink. I can't wait to see what your little man looks like. Are you done having kids after he's born or are you going to think about it?

So when did ya'll start to feel movement with your baby? I don't feel anything consistent, but i think i MAY feel something small here and there but it's so far in between. I use my doppler still and know the baby is always on the left side of the stomach. When i try to lay down on my left side and then go to flip... it hurts so bad! Like my hip and then i can slowly feel something heavy just float back to the middle. Is that the baby? Anyone else feel that?

Poor Marc was like holy crap Jess u just had to put that pic huh LOL. He was actualy puffing out his tummy to make it look pregnant lol. I was like dude ur just toooo sexayyy i had to share LOL.

I started feeling both charlie and zack at 15 weeks. But it all depends on if ur baby is extremely active or where ur placenta is located and etc. But sounds like ur feeling the baby!!

They never said i had an anterior placenta, but i am going to ask at my scan. I am also a lot bigger than you (as a person) so i bet the chub makes it harder too because of the extra padding lol. Also i had my surgery and now i have a lot of scar tissue that's built up under the incision which i'm sure makes it even harder to feel baby. I just don't know if i feel him or not because it feels SO MUCH like gas and half the time when i feel it.. i fart lol.

I stalked you through Jessi's FBook and added you as a friend! :) I update my life on there! With Cam I felt movement around 18 weeks, this time 15 or so. But only serious movement in the last week or two. She's just so much calmer than Cam was!

I knoo!! Lol

Nothing new really w me im sick right now sucks

Nicholas is getting so big everyones like wow he loves like a young man lol no more baby face at all hes running all over getting into everythinggggg omggg lol typical boy i guess lol hes such a cool kid :)

I gotta post pics soon!!!

Rach how are you doing???

I cant believe you guys are having number 2 soon!!!!

Trust me Leese sometimes i still cant believe we're having number 2 too LOL. And that i'm already at freakin 7 months. But hey i'm still fitting in my normal clothes and skinny jeans which is pretty freakin awsome BOOOO Yaaaaaa.

Checking in with you ladies! We find out gender on Saturday and thought I'd give you guys a chance to guess on what you think! HR was 149 today!

Attachments

• 17wks050114.jpg
    17wks050114.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member