We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Raif and bump will be sharing a room once bump is ready to be out of our room so everything is all set, we even have a single bed in Raif's room for when he is ready to sleep in there. Our room is pretty neutral, I think I am coming to realize I am quite the minimalist! lol

For Cam's Nursery before we moved we did a man in the moon theme (Cat's in the Cradle poem). So a man in the moon light and a hanging light with stars and moons on it. Then stars on the crib sheets and a wall decal of the poem. Pretty simplistic. I'm not really into "themes".

Ahhh crap since this morning my tummy seems to have dropped down low...as in the baby dropping down really low...and ive been getting knife like pressures in the bottom of my tummy/uterus...32 weeks...should i be a teensy bit worried??

were you walking around a lot that day, Jess? I just walked around the San Diego zoo for 4 hrs the other day and I thought baby boy was going to fall out - I felt a ton of pressure and he felt really low so maybe it could be that? When do you see your doc again? Do you still feel like that?

Yup still feel like it. I constantly get sharp pains and shocks directly in my uterus so i know damn well Zack is low and putting alot of pressure. The BH have definetly trippled which also sucks. And i'm seeing my dr jun 9th for my 35 week app. Fun fun fun huh? Very doubtfull i'll be much later popping then when i did for charlie at 37 weeks...

How is everyone??

Well I hope baby Zack hangs in there!! You going to call the doc to make sure they don't want to see you?

We're doing good over here - just got back from a work trip to San Diego - it was tough being away from the fam for a week!! I'm still freaking exhausted - Oakley was sick while I was gone and now we're dealing with the residual all night cough. Plus, both Oakley and Kirk had a stomach bug while I was gone and they saved it for me to get yesterday - yippee!! lol. But overall - good! Feeling lots and lots of kicks now! Anatomy scan on Thursday :)

Nahh not worth it i know exactly what they will tell me. I havent had any type of spotting or plug loss or etc and he kicks and moves constantly so it's just him being engaged and kickin mommy's butt..big time..

Beurkkk stomac bugs will preg are the worst!! I feel ur pain :(

well that's good!! you're the opposite of me! With Oakley, they were telling me I'd go to 42+ weeks if they'd let me - they were wrong since my water broke on his due date but he was still practically choking me he was up so high haha

Ahh see with charlie at my 37 week app i was dilated at 3 and 90% effaced with my obgyn flat out telling me ok ur baby is pretty much right there i'll give u ur app for next week but i wont be seeing u for sure..and then my water broke the next day LOL. Shit when she just dropped down it was pretty obvious what was coming but i'd say she dropped at 35 weeks where as with this one it's been over a week and a half! Crazy shizz...but then again maybe it doesnt mean anything and i'll be late...i hope not tho...a late july baby will be extremely hot and icky cuz of the weather...

I also saw on the other thread the 1 day DPO one about the girl who is preg but have wonky bleeding and still had really high hcg??? What do u think is up?

Yea, I'm carrying this one a lot lower but I think he's still pretty high! I had Oakley late July and the last week was tough with being sweaty and nasty haha.

I'm not sure - she needed clomid to get pregnant last time and got pregnant naturally this time. I'm not 100% sure when she O'd so that makes these early scans so tough. My SIL is an US tech and she said it's not the best sign to not see anything at 6 weeks but even a day or two can make a huge difference in what you see on a scan so I'm hoping it was just too early and on Friday we'll be having a sigh of relief! Bleeding is also really common early on, I'm just keeping everything crossed for her even though she's written the pregnancy off. When my bleeding started with my last miscarriage it was heavy from the start and didn't slow down for a few days so I know that she's not out for sure from that. I just hate that she has to stress - poor thing!!

Well I hope he holds on a bit longer for you Jessi! I feel like this little one will be early but I think like a week early (like Cam). I'm sure I'll be wrong and she'll be 10 days late or something! You just never know. I never dropped for Cam or had any symptoms that he was coming so I just don't know what to expect and every child is different. I am happy to report that I'm only up 16lbs and haven't gained in the past month (thankfully! considering I gained 7lbs the month before!). Life is busy and I'm happy that the nursery is almost done- just all the wall stuff to get up! The decal we bought is like 200 pcs so that should be interesting :) Camping season is in full force, work is crazy with events (I do all the planning for a company of over 600 people), DH is travelling alot, and we have a lawn that needs serious help and time. Busy Busy but glad that nice weather is finally here!

Liz u didnt have any kind of nesting either? Or cleaning freak out? I'm definetly thinking he's gonna be early early like charlie. But hey who knows maybe i'm injesting some type of freaky deaky koolaid that is scrambling my brain and for this one i will be induced or something....shitttttttttt i hope not LOL.

I had to be induced with Oakley and I don't wish it upon anyone!! Hoping this one will trigger all the right processes in my body to do the job naturally!

I had to be induced with Oakley and I don't wish it upon anyone!! Hoping this one will trigger all the right processes in my body to do the job naturally!

My best friend had to be induced for her little girl and it was a 24 hour labor since she had trouble dilating. She just managed naturaly at teh last minute cuz they were leaning towards having to do a csection oufffff.

Soooo come on Zack do a huge rumba with ur head directly on my uterus and let's get the party started! In eughhh....3 more weeks?

Well Rach my goddamn body feels it LOL. Not cuz of weight gain since it hasnt really hit me for that. But pain and contractions and weirdness coming out of my vadge and loosing some plug....yup we have come oh so very far.

Hope you have as good a delivery as you did with Charlie!! What does it look/feel like when you start losing your plug?

Yea, they induced me because my water broke but no contractions started. But man with those drugs I had a constant contraction - no break what-so-ever! Even after 4hrs of contractions I only went from 1cm to 1.5cm dilated so I demanded an epidural right then and there but I had surgery on my cervix so they said the scar tissue can make the initial few cm take longer because it has to 'break' that scar tissue, so once I started dilating I was OK but it def took longer than I would have liked at first haha. I'm very sensitive to medicines so I have a feeling it was just too much for me and that's why I had one constant contraction and they were nice enough to give me the epidural at only 1.5cm dilated. They offered me morphine and I told them they were ridiculous and to get the anesthesiologist in there NOW haha. It was quite enjoyable after that and I have a feeling I will be getting another one :p

Rach - I never lost mine but I believe it looks like a massive snot ball haha.

Yup think snot ball mixed with some weird rubbery thinggy. And u also get a bit of blood too when u loose the main part biggest chunk. Like right now i dont have blood with mine but when i lost the really huge chunk the sat morning before my water broke it was mixed with blood pinkish. No spotting after that or anything just mixed with u oozy yuckness LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->