We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

It's a boy :) We're so thrilled! I was convinced it was a girl but I was wrong, haha! I guess mommy intuition isn't always right! Oakley will have a little brother to romp around with!

Congrats on the little boy! :) I love all the gender reveals as we are staying Team Yellow again. Keeps me sane hearing everyone else's news!

aw, haha! good for you! I don't have the willpower to not know! Do you have a feeling one way or the other??? I was really convinced this one was a girl and I was definitely wrong haha!

I have been thinking and feeling girl because I have been feeling so different but who knows!? :)

Hi girls :) sorry it's been forever since I have come on here. Love reading all the updates!! I have some big updates!!
Went into labor at 29 weeks but they managed to stop labor and get some steroids on board. At 31 weeks we found out that the baby had not grown and my bone marrow had failed , so I was in hospital from 29 weeks on getting blood transfusions and monitoring baby. At 33 weeks my dr came rushing in one morning and said "today is the day, baby has to come out" they were trying to prevent preeclampsia and HELLP syndrome. So little Aana Maria Joy Tran was born on April 29 th at midnight weighing 3 lbs and 13 oz. she lost a lot of weight right after but now she is starting to gain some back. Today she weighs 3lbs 4 oz. she tried nursing for the very first time today!! My nipple looks gigantic next to her tiny mouth!! She is finally off of CPAP and on room air , working on getting out of the jaundice lights and remembering to breath :) I will post pics as soon as I can. She is just the tinest thing ever!! Dark hair with blond tips and I think she mostly looks like her daddy but has my chin :)

Wow Crystal...glad that you and little Aana are doing well. Can't wait to see pictures.

Oh my goodness Crystal. What a scare all this must have been. I am SOO happy she is doing well. Can only imagine how tiny she is. I'm very happy she is doing great. Can't wait to see a picture of her! She is your little miracle baby <3

Congratulations and she must be tiny! Glad to hear that you guys are doing well though!

Wow Crystal that's crazy!! Congrats and definetly cant wait to see pics!!

Is it just me or is time going by extremely fast???

Older we get the quicker time passes lol. I feel like to get to almost 22 weeks has taken FOREVER, but at the same time it seems to have gone fast. Then i think how it's already May and baby will be here in Sept. Not too far away! Just can not wait.

I feel like time is flying! I'm officially into the 3rd trimester and I can't even believe it. Happy that this weekend the nursery is getting painted and Charlie's furniture will be moved out of Cam's room and Cam will be moving into his big boy furniture! We haven't done anything on the nursery so I'm glad to get the project moving. Not a whole lot to do besides paint and add some art. We only have a few small purchases to make so baby#2 is so easy. Just need a carseat base and some girly sheets and blankets then we will be all done.

Shit Zack's nursery isnt even finished yet!! Next weekend tho...cuz damnit i'm almost 31 weeks pregnant! How is that possible?????? At least we have pertty much everything we just need a new dresser for his clothes..so it's not tooo bad LOL.

I have a dilemma with my nursery. I have a bedroom downstairs, but honestly i want to have the baby in my room the first year. I know i'll be paranoid having the baby downstairs otherwise. Also, it's chilly down there. Soo... idk how to do his nursery. Any ideas? lol.

Wow can't believe you're in 3rd Tri already! I will join you June 13th!

I need the nursery done! It's just part of my nesting I guess. I'm happy with the wall color so now I just need the hubby to assemble Cam's dresser and move his old one to Charlie's room and we will be good to put stuff away! Then all that's left is a carseat base and the wall decal.

She'll be in our room for the first few months but the bassinet just needs to be washed and the rocking chair got moved into our room last weekend so we are good to go. I think Cam was in our room until like 11 weeks old. We moved him because either he'd wake us up with his funny noises or we'd wake him up coming and going. We all slept better apart and still do.

We were given a bajillion clothes for newborn-6 months so we don't even have to buy anything pink or frilly. I bought a few girly blankets for when we are out and about and that's about it...

I'd still decorate a nursery even if it wasn't likely that it would get use. I just NEED to have one complete and decorated and ready. But that's just me!

ohh, and we are ahead of the game on nursery decorating mostly because we wanted to get Cam into his new furniture-- which he was completely unphased by. He crawls into bed like it's nothing new! And because this weekend is the start to camping season for us so we won't be home any of the foreseeable weekends until this little one arrives :)

I remember with Charlie we had everything done before i was even 30 weeks LOL..i think we painted when i was preg 24 weeks. It was just all so go go go. Where as with Zack since we already mostly have everything it's just smoother. Althought it will be painted this weekend so i think we'll be ok. And it's a 3 day weekend to boot eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

We're planning on bringing Charlie to the Granby zoo nextweekend which i'm also really looking forward to :)

Rach there are soooo many options nursery wise. The ideal is get your bedding first and then paint with what goes good with it! That's what were doing with Zack's room.

Jessi- Parc Safari or Granby are on our to do list for this summer. It may be this fall though before we get there though. Let me know how it goes! I haven't been to either since I was a kid

What were/are your themes for your boys? I really wish i could find the perfect boy owl bed set, but i'm too picky. I'm thinking it'll probably be a safari theme (lion, zebra, elephant) or monkey's. Where do ya'll get yours from?

Ours is a safary theme! We've got elephants monkeys crocodiles on teh bedding. And we're painting it 2 different shades of green. I really wanted something different then the standard blue red sooo yup.

And we got our bedding from babies r us. They always have the cutest stuff!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->