We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

When i went pee earlier i had a greenish/yellow looking snot thingy on the toilet paper, but i also have had these before even when not preg. Looks like discharge or whatever. Hope that is all it is.

I've heard that even if you lose your plug too early, it will just grow back but from what I understand, the plug is like a LOT of snotty stuff! haha. I think when my water broke it was in the toilet but I didn't look that close haha :p

Completly normal Rach i've almost had every color of the rainbow discharge wise. It's just cuz of all those fantastic hormones u got going on. And trust me anything sludgy that comes outta there is pretty freakin high on the ick-o-meter. U get use to it.

Now everytime i go to the bathroom i'm like clear...normal...greenish...yellowish...back to normal..fun fun fun!

I was induced with Cam my water broke without me really feeling anything ahead of time. I was having regular contractions but I couldn't feel them because they were so weak. I was enduced but luckily my body figured it out and it was overall pretty smooth.
Jessi- I didn't have any nesting or any of that. Went to work like a normal day and was uncomfortable throughout it. That night I went for a walk and a few hours later I was just getting comfortable in bed when my water broke. No warning of any kind.

My sister is less than 10 days away from her due date and seriously over being preggo. Whenever I talk to her I have a mild panic attack thinking about the fact that I'm 9weeks from D-day! Crazy! This time has gone by so quickly, but that's mostly because life is too busy!!

Hmmmm bad contractions early this morning and then a bit of spotting when i peed...fan..fucking...tastic....LOL

Guess it was to be expected the past week i've been loosing so much grey yellow green plug...i guess it is coming...

Exciting, Jess!!! :) Are your docs going to try to stop your labor if you go in now since you're still 5-6 weeks early?

Hmmmm i doubt it. I've discussed it with my dr before and basicly anything pretty much over the 35 week mark isnt anything too serious. I guess it would depend on how it goes? I'm guessing they would give steroids for Zack's lungs? Or since it's so close to 36 weeks would it still be dangerous??? I'm thinking the only thing that would happen depending on Zack's weight would be he would spend a few days at the hospital?

My doc office will try to stop labor if it's before 36 weeks and yea I'm sure they would give steroids - how big was Charlie since she was 3 weeks early? You might just make babies that are ready earlier than most!

She was 6 pounds 1 ounces. And she was out at 37/1 week wise. At my u/s they did at 30 weeks Zack was mesuring the same as charlie was at the same time and was in the 50th percentile wise. So according to my dr it's like i'm programmed for small babies LOL. But she was a 10/10 in the Apgard test they do which is suposubly pretty rare especialy for early babies. And she was in tip top shape sooo hopefully her lil bro will be the same.

Well hopefully Zack can hang on for another couple weeks but an apgar score of 10 is amazing!! that's great!! Oakley was an 8 and his poor cousin was a 1 (cord was around his neck! it was scary!). I bet little Zack's lungs are already fine but I think my hospital hangs onto babies until they're a certain weight. I don't know if that's above 5 or 6lbs but I think it's above 5 - so I'm sure he'll be fine!

Congratulations Jessi! Hope he's healthy but he looks pretty darn adorable in your photo! Glad to see it was a quick labor too!

Wow Jessy what a surprise. So happy Zack is here! Congrats to you and Marc and sissy Charlie.

Hey how r u guys been having alot of stuff going on been a crazy 2014... Ive been in another world. :/ i am glad u guys are all doing good omg jess so soon!!! I hope all is well hunni! So many babies due soon .. Its so great! I wish u all the best! Hope everyones summer is going well. My lil man will be a year and half im august time flies wow!!

Xoxox

Lisa hope you're doing great! Sounds like everything is going good. When are you going to try for number 2?!

Jessy i hope you're enjoying your new bundle of joy! How is charlie liking her little brother?! The pics of her holding him is adorable!

Liz not too much longer girl! are you getting ansy?! Really love your nursery. The tree with butterflies really makes it. Sooo gorgeous!

Afm hard to believe I'm in my 30th week. Time has been slow and fast all at the same time. Really getting anxious for little man to arrive! I wouldn't mind going early like Jessy lol but I know I'll miss being pregnant once hes here. Got my crib today and will start painting this week! Really excited. Still have not settled on a name but when he's here I'll know.

Hello to all my chicas!! How is everyone doing?? Hopefully summer has been treatin you all fantastic :)

Soooo ya my little guy is already over a month old..and i was only due july 15th hmmmm can i just say how da fuckkkk did that happen?? I mean i was expecting early..ish...but not giving birth at freakin 34/6...holy shizz was that a surprise. I woke up at 11:45 pm gushing liquid which turned out not to b pee but my water...went in was dilated at 4 took epidural at 3:30 . Nurse checks me at 4:40 and was at 5 but was loosing blood so she got the obgyn to check. And get this she just had time to stick her fingers in my cooch and i went from 5 to 10 immediatly with babies head popping out!!! Everyone was shocked and all over the place to b ready..3 mins of pushing without any contractions (his heart rate was low so it had to b go go go) and he was out :) no goddamn stiches no tearing no sweet diddly doo. But he had to b rushed to neo natale due to a lung infection. There was a small tear in the cord which caused bacteria to go into the amio fluide. Basicly the dr told us it was a good thing he came out then cuz waiting longer could of caused a worst infection. We stayed 1 week in neo so he could get antibiotics and etc. Then he was diagnosed tip top shape thank fuck.

He s a fantastic calm easy going baby. Charlie loves him too much lol she always wants to touch or hug him none stop. She tries helping burp him and wash him it s pretty cute! I came out of the hospital wearing my pre preg clothes no prob which was pretty awesome. Get this i even managed sex easy peasy a week and half after delivery!!!! Shocking i know :)

Hopefully everyone is all good especialy my former preggos lolol. Hope the heat is being kind to y all!

Omg congrats jess!! That is so great charlie is taking to him so well!!

How r u feeling?? So happy for u thats great.

How r all of you doing?

<3

I really have to come on here more ...

Nicky is almost 18 months time flies

Prob will start ttc when hes 2

Anymore babies soon!?

Hi Everyone!
Jessi-- that's what I'm hoping for this time around! I'm hoping it goes faster than last time, although not too fast as with another little one it's more stressful wondering who will take him and how he will be.

Can't believe this little one is due in 3 days! I say that but I can't wait for her to come. I feel much more anxious this time around. I don't know why but I'm ready to meet her and be able to move on (I feel like everything in my life is a "maybe, depending on if Charlie comes") -- I hate that. Everything is ready for her arrival and I'm tired of being tired and of being uncomfortable. Thankfully I'm pretty tiny this time around. I've only gained 22lbs vs 32lbs with Cam and he was a week early. It's likely that I'll be back to prepregancy weight before I leave the hospital. I'd been measuring the same for a few weeks (same weight and fundal measurement) so I went for an u/s about 10 days ago. She's measuring great and so were the fluid levels. She was around the 40th percentile and 6lbs13oz which means she's bound to be about the same size/larger than Cam was! Last week I measured the same once again which they are attributing to her being so low. I go again this evening so we shall see what they have to say. I may have them check to see if I'm dialated or anything...

Otherwise, this summer has been busy. We've been wrapping up a lot of projects around our house. We still have a few to go-- paint the ext doors and chairs, dig and fill a 250' drainage system, and stain the deck-- I'm pretty sure it will be never ending :) Once the outdoor projects are over it just means that we will be back to focusing on painting more walls inside. Bleck! We've also been travelling quite a bit and had lots of parties going on with weddings and baby showers as well.

Hopefully you all are getting out and enjoying the summer!

So excited for Miss Charlie to make her grand entrance! I am so anxious for myself. Can't even imagine how anxious you are with being soooo close! That's amazing with how much you've gained. Shoot you may even be smaller than you were to begin with when you leave the hospital lol. I am jeal. I've gained quite a bit in the last month or two. Can't wait for him to be here though!

I have a dr appt tmrw. He's going to do some examining down there to see where I stand with things. Also think he's going to check to see if little guy is breech. He was back at 21w. Haven't had an ultrasound since then. He said he would do one if he is unsure.

Have any of you experienced bad bum pain in your 30s week wise? The past week I'll get excruciating pain that sends up my bum for about 5 seconds then leaves. I'm pretty sure it's gas but jw if I'm right?

That might be stretching pains too but there are all sorts of aches and pains that change throughout pregancy so who knows. I feel like this time around I can feel everything much more clearly than last time. Like her every move hurts at this point which I don't remember at all with Cam...

Last night I had an appointment. I was 2cm dialated and 50% effaced. She did a membrane sweep which hurt and now I'm super crampy. They also scheduled an induction for next Thursday the 14th. So if nothing else this little one will be forced into the world then. She'd best be arriving before then though!! I have another appointment on Monday as well.

Rach i had tons of pains alllll over the damn place. It was way more hardcore this time around then with charlie. Thank god it s over looool. At least i cant complain on labor tho since both times were so easy peasy..it makes the 9 months of crap worth it ;)

Liz i can just imagine how anxious u must be. It s like ok mommy wants u out now sweety lets go lol. It was more of a shock for us this time since it was so early i didnt have time to b all kkk lets go.

Zack is extremely easy going. Feeding wise at night he drinks at 8 then 1 and 5 which is pretty decent. But he s soooo long it s crazy! He s already in freakin 3 month clothing?!?! Where as charlie was extremely miniature..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->