we were sticking together till we all got our bfp and guess what we have done it :)

Hello can I join you ladies :friends:
I am currently 1dpo....I think! I already have two little ones (aged 4 and 2). I fell pregnant with them first and second month without bearly trying and thought my third would be the same...how wrong was I!!!! Been trying on and off for nearly a year but properly trying using opk tests and temping for about 6 months. I've been trying to stay as positive as I can and not get too down when AF arrives..but it's so hard :sad2:
Looking forward to getting to know you ladies more! :happydance:

I'm just trying my signature out, I apologise if it doesnt go right.
I'm just like you lol2811 - I wouldnt know what to do with myself if I got my BFP!!
:) Fingers crossed we get them this cycle!

I'm just trying my signature out, I apologise if it doesnt go right.
I'm just like you lol2811 - I wouldnt know what to do with myself if I got my BFP!!
:) Fingers crossed we get them this cycle!

You can preview your signature before you post

I did it. Thank you! :)
Mamaball - lets hope this is your month! I have only been ttc for 2months (this is my 3rd cycle) and I'm already finding it tough, Really hoping that this is our BFP month!
xx

im loving this thread already ladies as we are all at different stages in our cycles yet still feeling the same which you dont realise on the 2ww threads and what also good is that ladies who go into the 2ww after other ladies have already been in it will be able to compare symptoms easily and there will always been someone around the same point in there monthly cycle,im so glad you ladies like this thread and joined as i was worried no one would lol and im already feeling positive,its also nice seeing other mums trying for another baby and not finding it as easy as the pregnancys before hand as thats the one thing i felt alone with but i also think it helps ladies who havent had a baby yet to see that other already mummys dont always get caught easy as i know a few people who think there is something wrong with them cause 6 months down the line they still havent got their :bfp: when infact its rather common and it can easily take up to a yr even wen your healthy,sorry to go on lol :) x x x

Hello can I join you ladies :friends:
I am currently 1dpo....I think! I already have two little ones (aged 4 and 2). I fell pregnant with them first and second month without bearly trying and thought my third would be the same...how wrong was I!!!! Been trying on and off for nearly a year but properly trying using opk tests and temping for about 6 months. I've been trying to stay as positive as I can and not get too down when AF arrives..but it's so hard :sad2:
Looking forward to getting to know you ladies more! :happydance:

hi mamaball ive also got a 4yr old and my little boy is 2 next month and was just wondering how you get on ttc as well as looking after them as i find it hard during ovulation time because i can be that worn out that the last thing i want do is :sex: with oh because i just want relax when they are in bed and fall :sleep: myself lol so have to make myself for the sake of concieving which i dont think will help one bit so if there is any tips you can give id be gratefull as i dont like the fact that ttc feels like a full time job its self :hugs:x x

Tell about it Wishing4baby3 :wacko: It is such hard work ttc when you have other little ones to deal with as well!!! This month has been really hard work as I was supposed to ovulate at the weekend but I crashed the car as well as some other stressful events so I think this stress delayed ovulation until yesterday. So we started :sex: on thursday night thinking I would ovulate in the next day but didn't so we did it again fri, sat, then sun, then mon until finally yesterday I ovulated!!!!! My poor DH :haha: We are having a much needed night off tonight safe in the knowlegde I have ovulated! It is really tiring looking after two little ones all day then having to be in the mood by the evening :winkwink: It is reassuring that I am not the only one finding it hard to fall pregnant after not having any problems before. I think tiredness and stress really do make things harder. I really hope that this month will be positive and we all get or much longed for BFP's :happydance:
Baby dust to us all :hugs:

Tell about it Wishing4baby3 :wacko: It is such hard work ttc when you have other little ones to deal with as well!!! This month has been really hard work as I was supposed to ovulate at the weekend but I crashed the car as well as some other stressful events so I think this stress delayed ovulation until yesterday. So we started :sex: on thursday night thinking I would ovulate in the next day but didn't so we did it again fri, sat, then sun, then mon until finally yesterday I ovulated!!!!! My poor DH :haha: We are having a much needed night off tonight safe in the knowlegde I have ovulated! It is really tiring looking after two little ones all day then having to be in the mood by the evening :winkwink: It is reassuring that I am not the only one finding it hard to fall pregnant after not having any problems before. I think tiredness and stress really do make things harder. I really hope that this month will be positive and we all get or much longed for BFP's :happydance:
Baby dust to us all :hugs:

sorry youve had a bad month and ovulation was late but glad you new it was so didnt miss it,its so tiring for me as my little boy has hit terrible 2s like there is no tomorrow and is also going through a clingy stage and not sleeping through,i think maybe a wk before o i should maybe have early nights and try relax so when it comes to the wk of o im not as shattered :),well lets keep our fingers crossed for bfp for us all,well im off to bed but catch up with you all tomoz x x x

a trick for the ladies with wee ones when hubby is tickling his fancy get him to call you in just before he pops n get him to do it in you then get him to go and watch the wee ones for 10 minutes so you can let his essence get were it needs to be going. i found it takes the stress off of having to dtd all the time and lets face it guys do it regardless of how many time you two dtd to release stresses.

N right on ladies lets make this a good month and stay positive even if we dont get our bfp we all have another month of life experience under our belts to teach our little ones when they enter this world. And if any of you ladies need a pick me up ever dont hesitate to pm me!!!!

This is the month :bfp: 's

and :dust: to all!!!!

Hi everyone! Can I join?? I love this idea of this thread not being just about the 2ww; that way you can get to know everyone and talk about all different areas of fertility/pregnancy/ttc or whatever.

I'm on CD 16, still waiting for the + on my opks. I've been ttc #2 for 8 months now. I became pregnant with my first after only a month or so, so this has really caught me off guard. I thought it would be just as easy the second time around. :nope:

I'm hoping for positive energy here to keep me going through this crazy, and at times, stressful journey. Lots of :dust: to all!!!

a trick for the ladies with wee ones when hubby is tickling his fancy get him to call you in just before he pops n get him to do it in you then get him to go and watch the wee ones for 10 minutes so you can let his essence get were it needs to be going. i found it takes the stress off of having to dtd all the time and lets face it guys do it regardless of how many time you two dtd to release stresses.

N right on ladies lets make this a good month and stay positive even if we dont get our bfp we all have another month of life experience under our belts to teach our little ones when they enter this world. And if any of you ladies need a pick me up ever dont hesitate to pm me!!!!

Haha! We do that sometimes anyway, even tho we don't have any little ones. We have been trying different things rather than dtd all the time, like he gets to a point where he is nearly there and then he goes inside and finishes of. (sorry).
It can be exhausting anyway, mentally, emotionally as well as physically. I'm a nanny and work 4 full 10 hour days a week. That's tiring enough to then come home and have to dtd etc. I can imagine its more tiring with a couple of little ones being around 24/7! We do so well ladies!! Pat on the back regardless!!!
Good luck to everyone! Xx

:haha: This did make me giggle.......good idea though I we wouldn't be able to get a way with it with our oldest!!!

Welcome Annabelle29 :hugs: I know what you mean being caught off guard....got pregnant no problem first and second time...thrid time....still waiting :shrug:

I'm hoping this will be a successful month for us all!!!! :happydance:

i love this idea too lol really mad me smile to myself:haha: but i dont think my oh would be happy as he has a very big sex drive where as mine has neva returned since having my little boy,id be happy with once a month:haha: so he is loving ovulation week but then moans for for restof my cycle that we dont :sex: enough:blush: but its not my fault lol,he has gone work in one today cause im on my af and he says he really needs it and i just said tuff the painter are in so cant do anything about it haha,well im looking forward to saturdayat least as with ovulation not due for over a wk im off out to a ann summers party and then town after so think letting my hair down for a night will pick me up ready for ovulation,have any of you ladies got anything planned for the wkend x x

I've got plenty of :sex: planned as I should ovulate tomorrow!

Ovulation due next week so lots of BDing will be happening in amongst packing our house up. We are moving on the 11th feb. :( thats our fun filled weekend.
X

Hi everyone, if it's okay I'd like to join. I am currently on cd 8. This is my 4th cycle of ttc #1. I'm taking a different approach this time by using OPKs and Pre Seed. I am also trying very hard this time to stay positive and it would be good to have other people to talk to who are going through similar issues. My DH is very supportive but I think sometimes he may be sick of hearing about this kind of stuff lol. I'm also going to be trying to BD every other day.:dust:

Hi everyone, if it's okay I'd like to join. I am currently on cd 8. This is my 4th cycle of ttc #1. I'm taking a different approach this time by using OPKs and Pre Seed. I am also trying very hard this time to stay positive and it would be good to have other people to talk to who are going through similar issues. My DH is very supportive but I think sometimes he may be sick of hearing about this kind of stuff lol. I'm also going to be trying to BD every other day.:dust:

welcome to this thread hun and i think all ladies feel the same when feeling like they are going on to much to oh but thats why we have joined here :),i think us ladies have to plan and think about it more than males because its our body that is still in control when having a baby because we have to do it when the egg is there or it wont happen plus look after ourselfs so that our body can carry the baby,please will you let me know aboutwhat you think of pre seed as im thinking of trying it myself thankyou :hugs: x x

i love this idea too lol really mad me smile to myself:haha: but i dont think my oh would be happy as he has a very big sex drive where as mine has neva returned since having my little boy,id be happy with once a month:haha: so he is loving ovulation week but then moans for for restof my cycle that we dont :sex: enough:blush: but its not my fault lol,he has gone work in one today cause im on my af and he says he really needs it and i just said tuff the painter are in so cant do anything about it haha,well im looking forward to saturdayat least as with ovulation not due for over a wk im off out to a ann summers party and then town after so think letting my hair down for a night will pick me up ready for ovulation,have any of you ladies got anything planned for the wkend x x

My DH is very happy for about 1 1/2 weeks of my cycle, then complains also that we don't do it enough after that. My sex drive hasn't come back after having my son either. I wish it would, but don't really know what to do about it. Glad I'm not the only one with this problem. :dohh:

Well, I finally got my smiley face on my opk today, but DH is out of town until tomorrow, so hope I don't miss my opportunity this month. We've been doing the every other night thing, so I'm hoping it'll work this time. I'm using preseed and opks this month. Been using opks the whole time, but only used preseed for 2 months now. My weekend will consist of :sex: and football. DH should be very happy about that. :blush:

welcome to this thread hun and i think all ladies feel the same when feeling like they are going on to much to oh but thats why we have joined here :),i think us ladies have to plan and think about it more than males because its our body that is still in control when having a baby because we have to do it when the egg is there or it wont happen plus look after ourselfs so that our body can carry the baby,please will you let me know aboutwhat you think of pre seed as im thinking of trying it myself thankyou :hugs: x x

Thanks! I'll be sure to post my thoughts on the Pre Seed. I haven't used it yet but I hoping it helps, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much.

My hubby loves ttc just for the fact that we do it allllll the time.

Ive also found since i had my little boy that i actually want sexx alot more. It probably because i find it alot harder to get it in. With a 7 month old and i sit mon-fri 9 hours a day an 18 month old nap time is my favorite time of day.

But i find the baby sitting keeps my mood up with all the silly antics, it also keeps me on my toes.

N i ovulated on monday or so it seemed because i had alot of cramping and spotted a little bit so heres hoping things move along swiftly this cycle!! If my symptoms were correct then im now 3 dpo only 11 to go.... Oii gotta love it thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->