we were sticking together till we all got our bfp and guess what we have done it :)

Thank you annabelle29, I am not due af until 11th feb which is good but I do wonder each time AF arrives if there is still a chance.... but then the next month comes and then symptoms stop!

I really hope this month is our month! I am hoping that if what my mum had when preg with me, i don't have it when my time comes.... It would be the worst!!
fingers crossed it doesnt happen!

BFP's all the way!!!!!!! :D

well i should be ovulating between yesterday and next few days.since sun i have been getting slight cramps.there slightly noticeable thats all.been making sure we have been dtd.im really hoping this is are month.though im sure it cant get any harder as it is now.all i keep hearing at the moment is that my friends are getting preg.last night i had a text from a friend saying she was about 5weeks.then i have a step sis who is due next week. now every1 can stop and let me have a go again :) good luck every1 hopefully getting are bfps in feb :) or jan if any1 testing sooner :dust:

hey ladies alot of you are going into your tww by the looks of things and so many staying positive which is good to see,im on cd8 so got a few days yet till ovulation but im taking a more relaxed way this month as this will be my 6th month and so far :sex: oh everyday of the ovulation wk in past months and still nothing so hoping the chilled out mode will work,im feeling possitive that i will be preg by march but dont know why lol,maybe wishfull thinking but we will see,im not symptom spotting this month either as ive had all pregnancy symptoms in the past months so defo not for me plus i dont usually have anything after af but this time ive bloated and had bellyache n bkache for 2 days now so wasnt sure if i may be getting ready to ovulate early or if its delayed from af,my night out was really good too and did me the world of good,im feeling so fresh and ready to start again with the 2ww without stressing any,hope all you ladies had a great wkend and please let us know when you have tested if your infront of alot of us,good luck ladies baby :dust: to you all x x x

hi can i join.af arrived 10th jan so i should be due to ov around the 24th.so only a few days to go.im trying not to think about it too much, as i have been feeling real stressed this week with my daughter doing the whole terrible 2s thing grrr and family problems.on top of that i havent been feeling too good with getting sore heads most of the week.im so glad for oh cos he just takes over when he comes in from work.

bring on 8th of feb with no af :)

good luck every1 :dust: to all[/QUO

hi hun good luck for this month after last month was hard work for you but glad your joining us all so lets see these :bfp: :hugs:

hi thanks wishing.i was glad to find this thread that you started its a good 1.hopefully this is month and you get your bfp too :) xx

Afternoon ladies!

I'm 4dpo today and impatiently waiting until I can POAS :wacko:

First time in the 2ww and I'm going insane already!

Afternoon ladies!

I'm 4dpo today and impatiently waiting until I can POAS :wacko:

First time in the 2ww and I'm going insane already!

I'm 5dpo and starting to get impatient also. If only the days could go by faster during this 2ww! :wacko: Fx'd for you and everyone else on this thread. :dust:

Hey everyone! Well I tried Pre Seed and DH and I love it as a lube. I haven't got a positive OPK yet but I have just been using it everytime we BD just in case. I keep feeling like I'm going to ovulate before the date FF gave. So I'm taking no chances this month!:winkwink: Good Luck and :dust:

Can I ask probably a really silly question - How do you know when you have ovulated??
I have been having lower backache and cramping between CDs 10-13 (I'm on day 14 today)
FF says I'm due to Ov today but an app on my iphone (P tracker) thinks I am due to ov on the 29th. But if the symptoms I'm feeling are ovulation symptoms then they are both wrong.
It's so confusing! :(

I used OPK's to see when I ovulated, then FF backed it up a few days later when my temps went up and stayed up.

Can I ask probably a really silly question - How do you know when you have ovulated??
I have been having lower backache and cramping between CDs 10-13 (I'm on day 14 today)
FF says I'm due to Ov today but an app on my iphone (P tracker) thinks I am due to ov on the 29th. But if the symptoms I'm feeling are ovulation symptoms then they are both wrong.
It's so confusing! :(

These tickers, trackers and apps are only a guide for ovulation. The best way to track 'O' is to use OPK's and temps. Another way is to check CV and CM.

Hello ladies!!!!!!!!!!
Haven't been on all week as been rushed off my feet. How are we all doing? Lots of us in 2ww now :happydance:

Katlin we are the same DPO!!! I have a feeling this is my month!!! We :sex: two days before ovulation, the day of ovulation and the day after so have definately covered all bases!!! I've also got sore BB's and just got a feeling...... Fingers crossed it will be our month! Have you got any new symptoms?

Fingers crossed for all of us x x x :hugs:

I have started temping but only started the other day, got 3 temps.
My first one was 36.3, second was 35.4 and this mornings was 35.3. They are all taken at the same time in the morning when I wake for work and whilst I'm still in bed. Should they have gone down that much.
I mean cos I only started it a few days ago I cant really see what the norm should be.
Could somebody please show me their chart over ovulation, so I can see what I am supposed to be looking out for!

Have a look at my chart....

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/329f6a

hi ladies just a quick question im on cd10 and while checking my cervix it has gone softer n a little higher n maybe starting to open ready for ovulation but whats confusing me is that ive got pink/brown cm still that seems to get darker and more over the last 3 days plus got twinges like pinching in my right ovary,this is all different for me before ovulation so what do you think may be happening,af starting again or ovulation starting,thankyou for any help and how are all the ladies doing in the 2ww or ovulation time x x x

Could be ovulation starting, I've read that you can have ovulation spotting.

I'm 6DPO today and confused by my chart and whether or not I have symptoms or if I'm just imagining them!

Could be ovulation starting, I've read that you can have ovulation spotting.

I'm 6DPO today and confused by my chart and whether or not I have symptoms or if I'm just imagining them!
thankyou rachael i didnt realise you could have spotting with ovulation but excited now instead of feeling down about it,im meant be taking a more relaxed approch this month with oh but now its come to my ovulation wk i just wan :sex: mad to try get as many swimmers as pos lol,well 6dpo is still early plus with my other 2 children i didnt even know i was preg till late af so dont think too much about it and just try stay possitive as implantation may not of happened yet:hugs: x x x

You're welcome! I didn't know it could happen either. I've learnt so much since joining this forum!

I'm trying to stay positive. I've had another temp dip today so that could be implantation I guess. We'll see how it goes, another week until testing anyway! :hugs: xxxx

You're welcome! I didn't know it could happen either. I've learnt so much since joining this forum!

I'm trying to stay positive. I've had another temp dip today so that could be implantation I guess. We'll see how it goes, another week until testing anyway! :hugs: xxxx

My fingers are crossed that it is implantation!! :) and hope that week goes quick for you :)

Thanks, I want it to be implantation so bad! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->