Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Third day of spotting! If this is AF, hurry UP! I haven't been able to take my temp because I've had such a terrible cold... I've hardly slept and then when I do finally fall asleep, I wake up with my mouth WIDE open because I can't breathe, and I know that screws up BBT so I haven't even attempted.

So I have no idea whats going on with my chart! Totally screwed up for sure.

Can't wait for it to be SPRING!!!!

Hi everybody! :)
Wasn't here for a very long time (OK, few months), so I have tons to read...

But just to let you know, I'm 14dpo today,AF due tomorrow, haven't been temping this month, but I checked my temps lest 2 days and they are over 98! Even now (6PM) it's like I'm running some fever (almost 99!!!) but I'm not sick at all....
And on Monday (11dpo) I had what I think was implantation bleeding, I spotted just a bit in the morning (red blood, but size of a dime), later that day only brownish as I wiped and nothing since! I also had so vivid dreams that night (Sunday).....
And no other symptoms, no AF, no PMS symptoms either.....
My boobs are sort of sensitive, but not too much and even though they usually hurt really badly week before AF, this time that was only for 1 day on Sunday....

I tested on 12dpo and today afternoon and two BFNs :( :( :(
Not loosing hope, but getting really anxious....

My spotting stopped last night. Now it's nothing. Weird right? Just cramps. And I had to use a tampon yesterday (only one) even though I know that's bad unless you know it's your period, but all my products were at the other house, I was at work, and got a reddish spot, thought here we go, all I had was as tampon In my purse. But, when I took it out there was literally a penny sized spot on it, and nothing since! Wtf?

My spotting stopped last night. Now it's nothing. Weird right? Just cramps. And I had to use a tampon yesterday (only one) even though I know that's bad unless you know it's your period, but all my products were at the other house, I was at work, and got a reddish spot, thought here we go, all I had was as tampon In my purse. But, when I took it out there was literally a penny sized spot on it, and nothing since! Wtf?

maybe it's not really AF..if it doesn't show tomorrow you should test on Saturday :)

maybe you O'd on the 15th and the spotting on 8dpo would be IB :) wishful thinking!

Not liking my temp drop. Oh well, as long as Af doesn't come for a few more days I'll be happy. We got a new king size bed ;) :sex: lol, our old one was a queen.

Ok...so ff put me back to o on Sunday (so weird they can't make up their mind, even more than a week later!)

Had one teeny spot of brownish cm, decided not to mark it, it was so small and gone when I tried to wipe again. I read a thread where someone else went through this (normal luteal phase, yet weird bleeds a few days after o, sometimes a week after o), and he thought that she was getting pregnant but didn't have the progesterone to sustain it. Well I wouldn't be surprised if I'm in the same boat! If real Af holds off a few more days, and is very heavy ( like a chemical) them I will insist I get my progesterone level checked! Oddly, my boobs were real sore and tingly ( NEVER had tingly boobs) before, now just a tad sore and tingly when I wake up. That's it. I've had a short temper, but I think that's from moving and all the stress, plus on to if big moving day, my son had a project due, he did the work, just had to print it, well, our printer is wire lessly hooked to our computer , and had already moved the router to the new place, poor thing had to be dropped of at the library and hurry home to finish! This week had been SO stressful!

Not liking my temp drop. Oh well, as long as Af doesn't come for a few more days I'll be happy. We got a new king size bed ;) :sex: lol, our old one was a queen.

Oooh I love our King Bed...best decision we ever made :) Should make for an enjoyable weekend :)

Welcome back 2nd try, hopefully you get some good news soon!!

Today is 7DPO for me and yesterday and today i have been really crampy and my lower back has been aching. I know its a sign of AF too so Im not getting too excited but AF isnt due for another 7 days so to start having signs for that this early is not common for me at all! Im going to try really really hard to hold off until next friday unless my boobs start hurting bad or anythign other signs pop up then I might try on Wednesday.

:dust: for us all!!

Hi ladies :wave: glad to see some of you back on here! Haven't seen confetti for awhile. I should send her a facebook message.

So, no more spotting...almost hard to not get excited. I'll test tomorrow. I'll be 13 or 14 dpo. I can't believe this - this is how my MC pregnancy started. Had what I thought was a weird light period (off and on, light, for a few days) that I attributed to coming off BC pills. The only other time this happened was way different- I bled much more, starting at 3 dpo. Maybe the 8 dpo is a good time to spot ? Or maybe I don't produce enough progesterone. Last time it was a couple weeks after my "weird period" that I had major symptoms, tested, and got a faint positive, tested a few days later and got a huge bfp with a blue dye test! Test line was super dark and immediate. Damn it! I swore I wouldn't get excited!

Couldn't temp today, couldn't find my thermometer! I was so pissed! Especially after the dip, I was hoping for a spike!

Hi ladies :wave: glad to see some of you back on here! Haven't seen confetti for awhile. I should send her a facebook message.
Oh God....wasn't she having a scan?
I've been so busy, but I'm pretty sure get scan was this week! I hope I'm wrong!

Wow, Anake and confetti are pregnant! yeeeeey! congrats girls....
OMG I have so much to catch up here :)

Angel, find that thermometer ASAP...that dip can be nothing or maybe implantation.... hopefully your temps will bbe up tomorrow...

I'm 16dpo today, still no AF, nada, zilch! Boobs not sore this morning, but no other symptoms neither... Cervix high, kind of soft and tilted, cm white, creamy, but not so much of it.... Last night I had a low grade fever, well almost all day, but last night I fell asleep around 10PM (I never do that) because of that fever.... and we were up by 4AM so I didn't temp right....

At this point I just want to know what is going on...I'm never ever late, my cycles are always from 26-28 days, and today it's CD29... And even if I get AF, what the hack was that red blood spotting 11dpo morning? Somewhere I read that it could be from ovarian cyst (early or late AF), but would I spot for 1 morning from it (if I have it, which I don't know).....

hi ladies sry I was a bit absent lately. I have been sleeping loads and always feel tired. I wake up at 7 am and after I take my son to school I sleep again. Also I had some probs with my balance I was very dizzy couldnt manage to look at a computer screen or my mob. Usually I take tablets and I am ok but as I couldnt do so, it took a bit longer to feel better. I have a docs visit on Wed and on Friday I have to open a file at our hospital.

Lots of ladies in the dreaded tww hope we get more Bfps.

Confetti! What's up ! So glad you are ok! Don't leave like that!

Well, no temp today either! :growlmad:

But, I did find my thermometer an hour after waking up, :dohh:

I had just had my morning mountain dew. So I couldn't even attempt an adjusted temp. Sigh. Took a test, thought I saw a squinter, (like usual) lol, but pretty sure it's just an evap. Took an opk just cuz, almost positive, so Af should be here by Monday. I've had no more spotting, no cramps. So weird cuz my boobs were tingly all week till a couple days ago. :shrug:

hi ladies sry I was a bit absent lately. I have been sleeping loads and always feel tired. I wake up at 7 am and after I take my son to school I sleep again. Also I had some probs with my balance I was very dizzy couldnt manage to look at a computer screen or my mob. Usually I take tablets and I am ok but as I couldnt do so, it took a bit longer to feel better. I have a docs visit on Wed and on Friday I have to open a file at our hospital.

Lots of ladies in the dreaded tww hope we get more Bfps.

Hey girl :wave: I was wondering about you!! I felt exactly the same way...it started to lift around 13 weeks for me (I'm nearly 16 now). I'm almost totally of the diclectin, but I still need one here and there. Hang in there! :hugs:

Ok, so took temp, it was pretty high, ran it through the adjuster. Changed my o AGAIN (never seen so many changes! Lol!) I have been looking at my chart, and it is possible I o'd on the 6th. When I put my chart through the "research" method, that's where it marked it. I would barely be covered ....that preseed better do it's job, lol.

Sorry, I meant the 8th, hats what the "research" said cuz that's when my temp started to raise. Before that my temp just plateaud ...

Now I'm thinking Tuesday may have been o day. I don't typically get a positive opk the same day as o . Tuesday had a messed up temp I threw out, but kept note, it was 98.9! But that wad adjusted temp, actual temp was 98 I believe, but after almost no sleep and getting up 4 hours early, which is why I adjusted, then later threw out that temp. I'm going to put it back in just to see. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->