Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Hm that is a really high coverline... idk enough about how charting works to know why it would be like that.

My boobs are still sore and only getting worse... I feel like maybe I just have a lot of progesterone this cycle...? This has never happened before so early on in the TWW, but every cycle I have some "new symptom" so I'm just brushing it off.

Yesterday I went to Target and of course I strolled through the baby section like I usually do every 2 or 3 months just to see what kinds of things I would want. I wasn't expecting it, but it just made me kind of sad. And of course I got all these sideways looks from the 30 some year old pregnant women probably thinking that I'm like 16 or something. :neutral:

All the free baby stuff I signed up for when I was pregnant is starting to arrive :cry:
Just got a sample feeder kit. My "due date" would be next month....
Depressing.

According to ff, they use an average of the 6 previous temps before o.... It WAS at 97.5. I don't understand why changing my o date would change my cover line, and 97.9 is higher than my pre-o temps! I'm still confused what caused them to change my o date, although I agree with the change, I don't understand WHY they would change it by one day, 6 days after ovulation.

All the free baby stuff I signed up for when I was pregnant is starting to arrive :cry:
Just got a sample feeder kit. My "due date" would be next month....
Depressing.

:hugs: thoughts go out to you!
Thanks. Just when I think I'm emotionally "healed" something happens to make me weepy. Of course, things like this in the 2ww are even worse than usual - especially since I apparently now am prone to crying as a new Pms symptom....I never used to be like this, don't know if my hormones are different now, or if it's leftover from the MC, or the stress of ttc. Probably a mixture. I can't stand it though! But thanks for the cyber hug :flower:

Ok, so now ff changed my crosshairs back to Sunday and lowered my coverline. All I did was put in lower temps (dropped .1 from days 4-8, since really that isn't important since I KNOW I O'd) so I just wanted my coverline lower ( when they had my o at Monday, that o temp was 97.7 yet they made my cover 97.9)
Ugh! I guess I could do what I did last month, and change the o detector from "advanced" to "by opk") then it lets you pick a cover line....but I want to know what it should be! I know 97.9 is way too high!

Whew! Ok, so here's what I did,lol. I changed the setting to FAM "fertility awareness method" which is a widely accepted charting method, and THEY put my o at Monday, coverline at 97.5!
So....I then changed it to manual override, and just put my coverline at the half way point between "advanced" and FAM. Funny, when I read ff's explanation, they said their advanced method is very similar to FAM, but that ff makes their coverline lower to avoid unnecessary stress! Lmao! Well not in my case! .4 of a difference! So anyways, that's how I came up with the blue lines. I didn't want to just "pick" a coverline. It's too bad though, I really like the b red crosshairs,lol. Seems more legit,lol. Oh yeah, I'm doing really well with my nonchalant ntnp plan huh? :rofl:

God I'm losing it. Lol. Ok. So, I didn't like the blue lines, and felt like I tampered with my chart. So here's what I did this time, lol.

Idk if you guys remember, but last Tuesday I used the temp corrector, and it said 98.9, which I felt was way too high, and I decided to average it. Well, I thought about that, and went back to that day and discarded that temp. Then I reset my chart method to the regular setting. Now it puts my cover at 97.7, which is about normal for me, and o back to Sunday, which looks right based on me throwing out Tuesday's temp. It sucks, that was an important temp, but since I spiked on Monday, and had A positive opk, then it doesn't really matter if it is marked on Sunday or Monday . Either way, I o'd, and I'm also covered with bd.

In conclusion, lol, if I had just discarded that temp, I wouldn't have done all that crap. That should never have been recorded, since I only had 4 hours of sleep, and not all at once either. Plus I woke up hours earlier than normal.

:headbang:

God I'm losing it. Lol. Ok. So, I didn't like the blue lines, and felt like I tampered with my chart. So here's what I did this time, lol.

Idk if you guys remember, but last Tuesday I used the temp corrector, and it said 98.9, which I felt was way too high, and I decided to average it. Well, I thought about that, and went back to that day and discarded that temp. Then I reset my chart method to the regular setting. Now it puts my cover at 97.7, which is about normal for me, and o back to Sunday, which looks right based on me throwing out Tuesday's temp. It sucks, that was an important temp, but since I spiked on Monday, and had A positive opk, then it doesn't really matter if it is marked on Sunday or Monday . Either way, I o'd, and I'm also covered with bd.

In conclusion, lol, if I had just discarded that temp, I wouldn't have done all that crap. That should never have been recorded, since I only had 4 hours of sleep, and not all at once either. Plus I woke up hours earlier than normal.

:headbang:

Goodness Angel... Even I feel crazy reading all that :rofl: I think you need a vacation hahaha! I'm going a little mad myself though, my boobs hurt like hell and OH agreed that they and my nips look bigger. I just want the next few days to go by quickly. FF is saying af is due on Tuesday, but FF I think has been wrong about that every cycle so far so I'm banking on Thursday. No signs of af either... Although last cycle I didn't have any signs until about 15 mins before she came and then the cramps suddenly took me over. Why can't every cycle just be the same??? I'm tired of having different things every time!!!

sry ladies I have been a bit absent but it was election fever here.

Angel I think you should leave the chart as it is and relax hopefully you will get an answer soon. Fingers crossed for you Nazz and who else is still waiting?

I'm still waiting...tested yesterday and BFN ...AF is due i dunno when...maybe today...maybe last Friday...FF doesn't have enough data to come up with any dates that make sense since I had those 4 20-day cycles before Christmas...I think surgery just throws everything off anyway...I think I am 14 dpo..not 100% sure when I ovulated as I don't temp but got +OPKs on 02/24 and 02/25...should be any day for me

Also, Angel, you're losing it :p take a break and maybe don't go on FF for a bit :hugs:

Oh and I just have to mention that I totally miss sex...been almost 2 weeks and it's killing me...celebrated steak and bj day yesterday a few days early :) made me feel a little better, but not a lot....can't wait to be better :)

Well I had a bit of a frightening experience last night. I hadn't been feeling all that well all day (stomach) and right before heading to bed I lost pretty much everything I'd eaten yesterday. While I was over the toilet I was going pretty hard and all of a sudden I had a black spot form in the middle of my right eye. I freaked out, but couldn't stop. Thankfully it came back! Went to bed and when I woke up this morning, the soft part under my eye is all blotchy and red (I look like someone socked me). Guess I broke a bunch of blood vessels and I'm going to get a black eye. Lovely now I have to make up a convincing story at work why. I'm just going to say I had a bad coughing fit (not very far from the truth, it's what started the vomiting). Hope no one thinks Michael hit me

Oh no Anake :( I vomit quite a bit from my migraines and have ruptured blood vessels in my eye before, but never "around" my eye...try and ice it at night when you get home

Oh no Anake :( I vomit quite a bit from my migraines and have ruptured blood vessels in my eye before, but never "around" my eye...try and ice it at night when you get home

Yeah I've been icing both eyes. Looks like I blew blood vessels around both eyes! Lovely, now to get weird looks at work!

When Jay and I had only been dating like 6 months, I was playing around with my youngest (about 1 1/2 then) and I was tickling him, well he kicked his leg out and his heel of his foot hit me dead center of the nose with a terrible crunching sound..it HURT. To this day my nose has a tiny little bony fragment just off center at the top. Anyways, we used to work at the same restaurant, and me getting hit in the nose so hard gave me 2 black eyes! When I went into work, someone asked me what happened and jokingly(well I am a smart ass and sometimes what I think is funny, others don't) I said " well, Jay and I had our first fight, but I see now that he was right " :rofl: ok, I want to be clear that I don't find domestic violence funny, at all, but I just wanted to see peoples reactions,lol. I had 3 people starting at me totally shocked, jaws on the floor. I quickly said I was just kidding, that my toddler accidentally kicked me while we were playing...

I actually ended up getting head butted in the nose by him s shortly after, again while playing, but not nearly as bad, just a little swelling.

It sucks when s woman has a black eye, people will wonder the worst....

3 years ago ( I'm extremely accident prone) I had an extensive sleep walking episode. I used to sleep walk when I was younger all the time, and have done so as an adult probably about 10 times over the last 15 yrs.
Well, one morning, I wake up and have a bloody piece of stuck to my eyebrow, as well as a little bit of blood on my pillow. I was totally confused, since my last memory was going to bed. Fast forward to Jay coming home from work: He asks me what I was trying to do the night before, when he woke up that morning, every light in the house was on, every cabinet in the kitchen was open, my sliding glass door was open (talk about scary!), I had random utensils throughout the house, and put the spices and peanut butter in the fridge which the door was also open, and finally, there were crumpled up balls of tissue with blood on them on the bathroom counter and in the toilet. I had NO memory of this obviously. I split my eyebrow open on something, but whatever it was I even wiped it up, so e couldn't tell where I hurt myself. :rofl: that was one hell of a sleep walk! Of coursepeople asked me what happened to my eye, and being a woman, a lot of people assume you were hit. Luckily, my family and friends know how much of a klutz I am, and I'm pretty sure everyone believed me. Earlier that day I had taken xanax, because I was getting my thyroid tumors biopsied, and was scared of the procedure. However that was inn the morning, by dinnertime I didn't experience any side effects of the medicine, and had 2 glasses of red.wine with dinner. Idk if the stress plus the medication caused my wacky stroll in the night or what, but I wish it had been video taped! Sorry for the novel, lol, just thought I'd share. :D

Sorry that happened to you Rose! I bet it was scary! Glad the spot in your vision cleared up.

P dubs- I know it must suck not knowing when you ovulated. When do you think you will test?

Confetti - yes I'm leaving my chart alone. The temps I messed with I put back up the .1 I messed with. Just discarding the temp from a morning after practically no sleep, different wake up time, etc. can't believe you're almost done with first trimester!!

I'm still waiting...tested yesterday and BFN ...AF is due i dunno when...maybe today...maybe last Friday...FF doesn't have enough data to come up with any dates that make sense since I had those 4 20-day cycles before Christmas...I think surgery just throws everything off anyway...I think I am 14 dpo..not 100% sure when I ovulated as I don't temp but got +OPKs on 02/24 and 02/25...should be any day for me

Also, Angel, you're losing it :p take a break and maybe don't go on FF for a bit :hugs:
Yeah, I really had a frenzy last night. I'm ok now,lol. I usually have some sort of meltdown in the 2ww, but this was worse than usual , and normally it's due my I date being changed or something o related. Idk what came over me! :wacko:

SHould be about 3 DPO, testing next week, if nothing happens this month I think I am going to make a doctors appointment just to make sure everything is working right :) Anyone else ready to test next week?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->