Welcome to the Nut Hut!

SHould be about 3 DPO, testing next week, if nothing happens this month I think I am going to make a doctors appointment just to make sure everything is working right :) Anyone else ready to test next week?

I'll be testing once a week until AF comes, I get a BFP, or I have my fertility appt.

Haha angel I always have some sort of crazy reasoning for my temping strategies during TWW too.

I had some spotting today... Which if FF is correct I am 6 DPO? I never spot that early so I think FF is wrong. I bet I'm farther into my TWW and this is AF. If that first mini spike was O then I'd be about 10 DpO which makes more sense to have spotting. Either that or I have the shortest LP ever!

SHould be about 3 DPO, testing next week, if nothing happens this month I think I am going to make a doctors appointment just to make sure everything is working right :) Anyone else ready to test next week?
Me, if I can hold out. I moved almost all my bathroom stuff to the new house today, including my 3 pregnancy tests. But....we should be moved in by Friday, 11 or 12 dpo, so I may test...I know I said I'd wait till 14.dpo, and hopefully I will have some restraint!

I'm 10 dpo so I'll be testing Friday if I can hold out that long...

Sorry about that madness rose, I would be freaking out.

Haha angel I always have some sort of crazy reasoning for my temping strategies during TWW too.

I had some spotting today... Which if FF is correct I am 6 DPO? I never spot that early so I think FF is wrong. I bet I'm farther into my TWW and this is AF. If that first mini spike was O then I'd be about 10 DpO which makes more sense to have spotting. Either that or I have the shortest LP ever!
Or it could be IB if you are 6dpo!

Hi ladies, Hope everyone is well (and mostly sane) today :)

My eyes are SO sore today from last night. I think I pulled all the muscles around both eyes. Thankful that the broken blood vessels didn't turn into black eyes. The worst of it is hundreds of little red dots that radiate about 2 inches from each eye. You can't really see them unless you're up close.

So sorry hun, happy it didn't turn into black eyes ! The ice probably helped!

So, I'm sure it's nothing, but I thought this happened yesterday, and I know out happened today- my cm is slightly brown, so slight yesterday I disregarded it on the tp, but today it happened again, and there was definitely a tan hue. The cm seemed slightly egg white mixed with creamy... I wish I had my opk here! I already moved it! That was stupid! My body likes to mess with me, I should have left that here! Also boobs slightly sore. That used to rarely happen to me before Af, now it seems to happen every month. It does seem a tiny bit more than last month...sorta like the day before Af, and not a week before Af. Fell asleep at 9 last night (unheard of for me) but then woke up around 1. Stayed up till 245 am. Didn't wake up till 12:45 pm! I feel like I could still sleep! But I have to work :(

I'm still thinking this is not my month, I'm just hoping that I have a normal cycle. I've only spotted (if you can even call it that) twice at this part of my cycle. The first time it happened, I ended up having another.surge and apparently either a second o or just a late O. Made my cycle 44 days! The second time, last cycle, I'm sure you all remember - I ended up bleeding at CD 14 - 3 dpo, for like 5 days ! I hope this isn't either one of those! Plenty of women have mid.cycle light spotting..... I just never used to be one of them ..... This better not be my pre Af spotting! Too early! Yesterday it was only once (if at all), so far today only once. Obviously I'm hoping a fertilized egg is getting snugly,lol. But I think it's just my wacky hormones. :wacko:

Ok, TMI, but just used the bathroom again, and when I wiped, had a bit more brown cm, it's barely there. Nothing in my underwear. I feel like deja vu...lol....I said this same thing last cycle, but at 3 dpo....this better not turn into bleeding, cuz I have had a consistent 15 day luteal phase. If Af starts in a day or 2 I'll be pissed! Not because of no bfp, but because my luteal phase will be wacked out! That's the only sane part of my cycle! I can't lose my one piece of normalcy!

I know how you feel, my boobs have been sore since 4 dpo. Temp drop today and a tiny bit of cramping so I'm assuming AF is on her way. Could be implantation though if I'm lucky. Also I had the fan on last night so that could be a reason for temp drop.

I've been really stressed now because not only are we moving... but OH called me yesterday saying that a guy he works with had to leave his apartment because his roommates (who are his cousins) keep fighting... 2 of them went to jail apparently for fighting. Anyways OH told me he was staying in a hotel and needed somewhere to stay for about a week. I told him I was unsure so OH convinced me to go have dinner with the guy so I could meet him and we could all talk about it. I felt bad for him so I was like ok. Then when we get to our place the guy says his sister stays in our same apt complex AND he needs to crash for like 3 months!!! First of all, why can't he stay with his sister?? Second of all he's from here and all his family is here so why can't he stay with any of his family?? Thirdly THREE MONTHS!!! NO WAY!!! So I told OH something is not right about this guy and he has to be out by Friday after we move. It would be different if this guys was a friend or family... but I never met him before and OH has never hung out with this guy outside of work, so that's a big no no. I guess I should also mention my house was robbed a couple years ago so now I'm really paranoid about it. I woke up about once every hour last night because I was so paranoid. (Maybe another reason for temp drop actually).:wacko: Can't wait to move and get settled in and hopefully be stress-free... ish...

That sounds super weird Nazz...I don't blame you on the paranoid thing...I am super protective about where I live...I am in an apartment in a building that my family owns and when we moved in it was also to easily evict the guy that was living here who hadn't paid rent in months....anyway...once we moved in I was super anxious and paranoid that he was going to come back and rob us or torch the apartment...didn't sleep well for at least the first month...luckily nothing happened and we've never heard from the guy since...in fact ALL of his mail still seems to come here so who knows where he ended up moving, that was last July....

Yeah, it is super weird. And as we speak he is eating Taco Bell ON MY DESK. I didn't want him in our office to begin with, let alone EAT AT MY DESK. NOT OKAY. We have a kitchen for a reason. I'm going bonkers over here. Friday can't come soon enough.

Sorry nazz, talk about unwanted stress! I'm glad you're putting you're foot down!

So, every time I go pee, there's a bit of brown cm, along with some cramping. Even though I almost always spot just before Af (like day before, or morning of), it's like a once, maybe 2 time occurrence. I'm guessing I'm out. A part of me wishes it was IB, but I never had it with my boys.... I guess Af is making an early appearance for some reason. And off to.a super slow start. I don't even need a liner (knock on wood]

Sigh. Why can't I just have NORMAL cycles? Maybe I'm pre menopausal. It can technically happen, plus I always wondered if having one ovary would cause early menopause.....

Sorry for the stressful situation Nazz :hugs: hopefully Friday comes quickly for you, I would be the exact same way!! Does he know he needs to be out by Friday or is he still thinking 3 months??

ANgel, anything different today?? Normally thats how AF starts out for me, I so hope thats not the case. We need some more BFP's this month!!

5 DPO for me today, had a little cramps and lower backache this morning but thats just me symptom spotting, it could be anything! I was going to test next Wednesday which would be 12DPO but I think Im going to try really really hard to wait until Friday 14DPO.

I think he knows, if OH told him, which I really hope he did. He does know he can't stay long anyways, because when he said 3 months OH an I were both like "uhhhh NO."

My temp dropped below cover line so I guess I'm out. :nope: Last night we dtd and when I wiped after I had brown tinted CM, or whatever all was up there lol. So I guess I'm just waiting for :witch: to come on now. I was thinking after this next cycle when we have to take a break for the summer I might have us go to a fertility doc and get us both checked out. I know it can take a year to get preg, but for some reason I never imagined it taking more than half a year for people who are in their early 20's. Something just doesn't seem right to me and I would rather know than keep hoping for nothing.

Well AF just got me... first time FF was actually right about my period! I'm surprised, I thought it would be Friday. I really can't help but feel like something is wrong though, with one or both of us. Especially with the testicular fibrosis running in his family, maybe it got him early. I already looked up fertility docs in our area and found one that is supposed to be really great. I asked them about pricing and they said it is 225 for an initial consultation and 95 for sperm test. :wacko: Sounds like a lot for a consultation where they might just tell us to eat healthier and keep trying... I think maybe I will try soy iso's this month...

:hugs: sorry nazz. I'm.hoping nothing is wrong with me, like a cyst or something that causes hormonal imbalances..

sorry AF got you Nazz...still waiting for my witch to show..FF said yesterday but now has disappeared completely, not that FF has enough consistent data to have a clue what's going on, just like me!

Fx dubs!

Well, ff has moved my o back to Monday, and raised my coverline to 97.9 again! So today I relive 9 dpo

Fx dubs!

Well, ff has moved my o back to Monday, and raised my coverline to 97.9 again! So today I relive 9 dpo

yay...relive the waiting to test again :) fingers crossed for you!

I really wish I could temp...I think I'm going to try and do it next cycle despite my inconsistent wakeup times

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->