Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Positive opk. Again. :growlmad:
Darker than yesterday.
I accidentally feel asleep last night, we didn't dtd, I wish he would have woke me up.

I feel like my body is playing tricks on me. I swear my boobs are sore and tingly, almost itchy. I KNOW my nipples are sore. Heartburn the last few days. Over sleeping...

Idk what is going on!

I refuse to get my hopes up, especially when my chart is a mess.

I really dont know what to tell you Angel. Your temps are sooo not your usual and the pos opks are really confusing. Maybe baby??? :dust:

I know....this chart looks nothing like my others. My other ones go up like pointy stairs, this one curves, then just goes amok.

My sleeping pattern is not consistent.

If I did o on the 8th, then that would have made me like 10 dpo the last test I took. I haven't tested in 4 days.

So I just thought Af got me, TMI, but I'm at work and suddenly felt WET. but it was just a LOT of lotion like cm.

I'm having a hard time not getting my hopes up.

I'm so bloated I could barely button my work pants.

I almost caved and bought a test.

This cycle is different, and different is supposed to be good....
I hate this. My bra hurts to o

You sound like I did! You're not constipated are you?
Yeah, a little actually. That's probably not helping the bloat...

I'm a little queasy, but sometimes I get queasy around ovulation. Ugh, God, what if I really am ovulating again, or just now? Today had a real dark test line, yesterday was iffy to me, but it gave me a smiley.

I'm so mad I fell asleep last night! With that dip, then back up, I wonder if I missed my chance?

But I wouldn't think so since today (around 230 pm) Mt opk was super positive....

Just got home from work and Jason is asleep, lol. Odd thing is, I don't feel like waking him up to dtd. I'm exhausted even though I woke up real late. I know I should though, to not miss a possible chance....
The thought of it makes me more tired

Another smiley, SUPER dark opk! Managed to bd last night, this morning afterall.

Temp.down, I think I'm o'ing now, this happened back inn November when I first met you ladies! (well rose and confetti) pos opk's mid November....2 wks later nothing, except more positive opk's, ended up o'ing 11/30!

:brat:

This sucks

Omg, my son and I are in am ambulance he'd getting emergency surgery on his throat.
Phrase keep him in your thoughts

Thanks.
Surgery went well. He had a cyst on his tonsil that turned into an abscess. Cyst and tonsils were removed. Staying the night in the hospital, I'm glad we dtd last night!

OMG! Glad to hear your son is recovering. :hugs:
Thanks guys.
I was SO
Scared!

He said yesterday his throat hurt a little bit, had a slight fever, gave him ibuprofen.....he stayed the night at my mom's cuz we were working. I get a call thus morning saying he couldn't even swallow medicine, his throat was so sore, anything he tried to drink dribbled out. So my mom takes him, I'm on my way, and I get a call that he has to be sent via ambulance to another hospital! For emergency surgery! That was the scariest phone call I've ever had in my life. Turns out that hospital didn't have an ear/nose/throat pediatric surgeon on duty , and the abscess , were it to bust or keep growing would cause SERIOUS problems.

I'm so tired, Jason and I are staying at the hospital tonight, I'm just glad he's ok. It was real scary at first. They think he can go home tomorrow afternoon, as long as nothing happens. He may be six, but he's still my :baby:

I know how you feel Angel when my son was in hospital I was worried sick. Thanks God it was the tonsils those things sometimes are so troublesome my bro had them removed at 6yrs old he was sick all the time before.

Hey I concieved around the time Wayne was sent home from hosp! maybe same will happen for you.

On my way home and today's opk negative. Had SHARP O pain around 1am....
Temp unreliable, got about 3 hours of sleep last night. I still took it, I just have to run it through the corrector.

Jake is a bit cranky, but speaking and eating well considering his surgery . :)

My nipples feel like they are on fire! Oddly, back in November, when I "showed" ovulation, them 2 weeks later, o again, lol, round 2 was much stronger symptom wise. I've had pinching today, and my nips hurt. Also, my uterus sorta hurts, feels like a rock, however, "sorta" constipated has now turned into "definitely" constipated! TMI! But what isn't? Lol. Don't mind me I'm half delirious from back to back nights of almost no sleep, plus moving last week, then add an emergency surgery and that = exhausted beyond belief!
The temp corrector doesn't work on my phone, so for now I put in the temp I got this morning...my son is hogging the computer :)

My nipples feel like they are on fire! Oddly, back in November, when I "showed" ovulation, them 2 weeks later, o again, lol, round 2 was much stronger symptom wise. I've had pinching today, and my nips hurt. Also, my uterus sorta hurts, feels like a rock, however, "sorta" constipated has now turned into "definitely" constipated! TMI! But what isn't? Lol. Don't mind me I'm half delirious from back to back nights of almost no sleep, plus moving last week, then add an emergency surgery and that = exhausted beyond belief!
The temp corrector doesn't work on my phone, so for now I put in the temp I got this morning...my son is hogging the computer :)

Ok this all sounds oddly familiar!!

Ok this all sounds oddly familiar!!

That's encouraging, butI'm like 1 dpo! Maybe 2....
didn't you have those symptoms more around testing time?

Clearly I did not ovulate at CD 13, or t even 16 for that matter, unless I'm some weird case of not showing a positive PG test -
I'm either ovulating again, or it geared up and didn't happen before.

It sucks to be in the 2ww from the beginning again, but, at least I skipped an Af :)
Thank God I decided to use opk's again! I've done some reading on bbt charting, and its accuracy. Its not clear cut. Its better for women with reasonable regular cycles. There are a LOT of things that can effect your bbt, not just sleep patterns!

So, I take back what I said about not using opk's once these are gone.

I know now my body may have an LH surge without producing an egg, but so far, I know that one of my surges will produce an egg, I'll still temp and chart to do it, but I'm not going to freak if my temp doesn't line up with the rules. Probably just temp a few days before I think I'll surge, then continue after the surge. When my temp drops, I will re use opk's, instead of coming up with an excuse for the drop.
I'm also going to use the opk/manual methods to detect ovulation. This whole time I've been blaming the MC on not knowing my body, but really I think charting caused me to doubt myself! So I'm going to listen to my signals from now on, and use the opk's, and chart cuz I think its interesting, and I do like keeping track of certain signs.
Now, since my last (and SUPER.dark opk) was Saturday, and I had that severe pain at 1 am Sunday (yet I hadn't gone to sleep), I am not sure if I should mark Saturday or Sunday as o day. I guess I'll mark Saturday? Since for me, it was the same day? Well if I don't get a bfp, I'll know in 2 weeks, since my one constant is a 15 day luteal phase. Don't you just LOVE my charts? :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->