Welcome to the Nut Hut!

So glad to hear your son is doing good Angel :hugs: what a scary thing to go through!!

My weekend was HORRIBLE. So I spotted all last week, tuesday wednesday and thursday which all were barely spotting... then finally friday AF came on full force, I was happy to just get it over with. So Friday night I come home from work and get violently ill couldnt even leave the bathroom for 6 straight hours. Woke up Saturday still woozy and weak but finally stopped vomitting and AF is gone! ONE DAY?!?!?! REALLY>??? AF is normally with me for a good 5 days. I got so sick out of the blue, I was fine all day then it just hit me hard. I took a test yesterday and it was negative so Im guessing I just had a bug and an irregular period?? Crazy weekend for sure, hoping the rest of this month goes smoothly!!

Angel, glad that your son is feeling better.... and OMG what a cycle for you....

FT, what with that 1day AF? do you think about visiting ob/gyn ?

I'm temping and waiting.....

Ft we are I'm very similar situations! I had that 2 day spotting, around CD 20, with a one time red blood issue, but it turned into nothing, temp stayed up 16 days, dropped for like 2, positive opk's, temp back up....wth?

Every morning I wake up and my boobs hurt. After about 15 minutes its just my nipples. I am still bloated however. I can't tell if my boobs are a but bigger or not - they don't feel heavy, but they seem a tad Fuller....

And thanks to everyone about my little guy! He's home and taking it easy!

Yes I made an appointment with my ob/gyn but they cant get me in until April 30th so I guess we'll just see what happens!

I'm thinking of making an appointment also. I'm going to maybe give it a week, so I will be officially 2 weeks late. Well officially 2 weeks late based on my first surge.
My ovary is still pinching off and on. I'm wondering if maybe I have a uti. I've only had them while pregnant, but last time when I had one the nurse was.surprised I didn't have physical symptoms - she said most people feel a dull ache in their lower abdomen. Well I have a dull ache, more of a rock feeling, in the general area of my uterus. I also read that some people think a uti can mask an early bfp- not sure how true that is though. All I know is that I'm very "aware" of my uterus and my boobs, and I've been very tired. I fell asleep last night at 9, early for me, woke up around 1 am, back to sleep 230, slept till 1230. Could have slept longer! And the last couple weeks have been really hard for me to get motivated for work. :shrug: idk what's with me. Wonder what nazz is up to. You know, tigger still never came back...

So once again I disappear for a few days and a million things have happened!!! I'm glad everyone is doing ok and Angels son too. Hopefully everyone gets answers soon because I see some worrysome posts. Just wait it out! And then go to your doc if need be.

I've been trying to be very relaxed about the ttc thing this cycle. I guess I'm cd 14 now, but I'm going home this weekend and I will probably O Friday or Saturday so I'm going to try and dtd Thursday and Friday. Actually we just dtd a bit ago and now I'm lying in bed letting the little guys get up there lol and I thought getting on bnb would be a good way to keep me laying down. my temps have been kind of nuts this time -_- but oh well. This is our last time to try before taking our break! Makes me feel nervous that it just won't happen but whatever is meant to be will be right? Good luck everyone else!

good luck..and glad to hear you are well and just taking it easy...I'm sure it will be nice to go home for a few days :)

My parents farm equipment auction is this weekend so me and DH will be helping with that and the yard sale my mom is having for the household stuff...can't believe the farm is no longer :S

Opk negative, yea!
No smiley!
I should say that yesterday didn't look positive to me, but it gave me a smiley...
Plus Sunday was negative, Saturday crazy dark!

Definitely sticking with Saturday o

Hi nazz!
Nice to see ya!

Just to be safe, we dtd last night cuz of the opk.

Took a PG test, just in case, bfn of course...
How weird, I must have ovulated before, cuz I had 16 days of high temps - then I guess before Af could be triggered, I ovulated again...
Now, if no Af or bfp 15 days from o, I will go to doc.

Where is everyone?
Hello! Hello...hello....(hello)
Echo! Echo....echo....(echo)

LMAO Hey Angel...how's it going? No one ever posts during the day...I figure everyone is sleeping/other side of the world?

hello!!!!!!!

so seems you are at the start of the tww again Angel. You deserve a medal for your patience.

I got addicted to a show called 'one born every minute' there are some episodes on youtube but I have seen them all pfffff

LMAO Hey Angel...how's it going? No one ever posts during the day...I figure everyone is sleeping/other side of the world?
Lol....I feel like no one posts when I do, and when I come on I'm usually a page back! Not today though.

I feel weird. Like somethings up hormonally. Of course I Hope pregnancy, lol, but I'm not sure if that's it.... I just feel different. :shrug:

hello!!!!!!!

so seems you are at the start of the tww again Angel. You deserve a medal for your patience.

I got addicted to a show called 'one born every minute' there are some episodes on youtube but I have seen them all pfffff
Idk if I should be grateful for no Af, and skipping straight to ovulation, or mad that my 2ww restarted!
Yet another bizarre cycle. I'm convinced I didn't just "gear up" to o, but didn't....due to the fact I had so many high temps....I truly think I ovulated twice, and I can't help but wonder if there is a reason Af never came in between - just wishful thinking I'm sure, but maybe there was a hormonal signal to NOT shed the uterine lining, although maybe that signal was just cuz an egg was coming, not necessarily fertilized....

OK this might be a totally rookie question... but how are twins made? Is it when you release two eggs? Or is it the same egg?

Fraternal twins are when 2 eggs are released. Identical is when the fertilized egg makes a complete genetic copy of itself.

Fraternal twins are when 2 eggs are released. Identical is when the fertilized egg makes a complete genetic copy of itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->