Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Angel I know I may have asked you this before but I have a very bad memory. What supplements are you taking? cause it seems that Vitex might help regulate your cycles. I concieved the month after trying it.

Have you tried pineapple after ov? they say it helps implantation.

I tried so many things last cycle pineapple juice, eggwhites, herbal supplements, opks, putting a pillow under my bum after bding etc etc lol. I really dont know which one did the trick.

I take pre-natals, plus vitamin E, B complex, vitamin.C every other day, ( I heard vitamin c can boost progesterone, but TOO much can fight sperm off) and L-arginine

Alkyl the separate vitamins are supposed to boost progesterone

I take them ALL after ovulation, pre natals every day, b complex and e vitamin every other day until ovulation, then take those every day, vit C every other day AFTER o,
And make sure I drink milk every day after o, I can't drink it plain, but if I have 2-3 cookies, I can down a 16 oz glass of milk....

I usually put either a pillow under after bd, or lift my legs in a sorta head stand, lol. Plus started with pre seed about 2 months ago - so.fingers crossed something will work!

Seriously I feel SOMETHING happening - just not sure if its bad our good....
But I saw the doc in January, and he thought 3-4 months till I called for a pre natal appt...
Almost there....
I guess I have to wait one more cycle before he will help me....

I wish I was a baby fairy I would give a baby to all of you ladies.

I very hopeful for all of you !!

:hugs:

I usually have dreams in the 2ww that I'm already pregnant, or that I just got a bfp...
Last night I dreamt that I was a day late and taking a test, and so sure it would be positive, and it was a bfn! I've NEVER had a dream with a bfn! It was so real, it took me awhile to realize it didn't happen! I was sitting here thinking "I can't believe that test was.so negative" - I mean in my dream I didn't even have that minute of psychosis where I "think" I see a line....
I just now realized I didn't even test, I'm only around 5 dpo!

I usually have dreams in the 2ww that I'm already pregnant, or that I just got a bfp...
Last night I dreamt that I was a day late and taking a test, and so sure it would be positive, and it was a bfn! I've NEVER had a dream with a bfn! It was so real, it took me awhile to realize it didn't happen! I was sitting here thinking "I can't believe that test was.so negative" - I mean in my dream I didn't even have that minute of psychosis where I "think" I see a line....
I just now realized I didn't even test, I'm only around 5 dpo!

Well they say different is good when it comes to getting preggers so maybe it's a good sign :) FX...when will you test? or will you?

totally random post but does anyone know anything about Art Deco Pottery from England in the 1920's? LMAO I inherited a piece last night and it's beautiful but I can't find anything about it online :(

totally random post but does anyone know anything about Art Deco Pottery from England in the 1920's? LMAO I inherited a piece last night and it's beautiful but I can't find anything about it online :(

sry cant help I am hopeless in things like these.

Sorry pdubbs, no clue about any of that!

ANgel hang in there!! FX!!

DH has been so into BDing lately, not that he wasnt before but like almost everynight recently! I told him last night he better be like during ovulation time! lol

Hoping to O around April 8th or 11th, we will see!!

So, just got sent home from work. I literally puked right in the kitchen in the nearest trash can. Came out of nowhere...Jay had my car and had taken the boys to get pizza, so I went outside waiting for them to come back and get me, and then I REALLY puked...

Home now and just feel weak. Its impossible to be from PG, too early, guess I have a stomach bug ....

Now I just feel weak... :(

Sorry pdubbs, no clue about any of that!

ANgel hang in there!! FX!!

DH has been so into BDing lately, not that he wasnt before but like almost everynight recently! I told him last night he better be like during ovulation time! lol

Hoping to O around April 8th or 11th, we will see!!
My "official" test date is the 8th, if I can hold out....
Fx for you too!

Get well soon Angel.

Today here in Malta it is Good Friday and there are lots of things going on. I am just cleaning a bit so I can take my son to see the procession that is typical in Malta in airous towns. People dressed as characters from the bible and statues go through certain roads to remember what Jesus went through. I am also going to buy the traditional bread for today as it will be our main meal bread and butter. My father died the day before Good Friday so at least this is not a happy feast it helps me a bit.

Attachments

• images[11].jpg
    images[11].jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 0
  • images[10].jpg
    images[10].jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 0
  • imagesCAZ8F8UZ.jpg
    imagesCAZ8F8UZ.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 0
Sound like a nice tradition :)
Even if it reminds you of a sad event, it helps remember a loved one

Well after googling, cuz after I posted yesterday about getting sick I slept a few hours (I rarely , RARELY take naps) I found out that stony"strong ovulation" (meaning a strong corpus luteum) leads to high progesterone levels and can cause random nausea and vomiting, and now I'm hoping that v this strong ovulation is supporting a little bean....

Unlike last o, where I was CONVINCED it didn't work, idk I'm scared to Hope, but I have stronger symptoms than usual and have never puked in the 2ww(let alone 3 times in an hour)

I also never had the reverse dream of getting a bfn...

My nipples still hurt really bad, Jay says they are erect all the time ..idk I knew I felt different, guess its all the progesterone...Fx its for a reason and not just cuz!

Thanks for sharing, Confetti! My family has a big celebration for Easter. My DH will be dressing up as the Easter Bunny to entertain all the little ones in my extended family. Children adore him, I can't wait to give him his own :winkwink:

Thanks for sharing, Confetti! My family has a big celebration for Easter. My DH will be dressing up as the Easter Bunny to entertain all the little ones in my extended family. Children adore him, I can't wait to give him his own :winkwink:
Awwww, that sounds so cute!
Fx for you!

I haven't don't the OPKs yet. But I'm concidering them... I should hopefully be Oing sometime this weekend!

Angel are you still feeling nauseous? That's the only 'symptom' that I have never experienced during a TWW, so if I ever felt that I'd be freaking excited!

Hi ladies! wow I go away for a few days and lots happens. Things are going well for me and bubs. Haven't felt bubs move for the last few days, but that's normal for this time. I've been feeling stuff on and off since 12 weeks. Still 17 days till I have my scan, but it'll probably be longer than that till I find out the results. You have to make a doctors appointment to find anything out.

I haven't don't the OPKs yet. But I'm concidering them... I should hopefully be Oing sometime this weekend!

Angel are you still feeling nauseous? That's the only 'symptom' that I have never experienced during a TWW, so if I ever felt that I'd be freaking excited!
I was nauseous when I woke up, but only a little. Oddly I was hungry within an hour of waking. I typically don't eat until 5 pm or later. Wasn't positive I'd hold it down though
So I waited a couple hours (supposed to wait a couple hours after my thyroid meds to eat anyways)
Now I'm not nauseous at all. My nipples still really hurt. Ooh and had REALLY bad Af style cramps for about an hour, which is not normal this early for me. Also yesterday I kept saying my legs hurt, especially inner thigh, like I had worked out- I didn't even know that was a possible symptom till today, do I know I didn't imagine it. Well, I know I didn't imagine the vomiting yesterday either - I got to work, and was asking people if they were hot, out seemed so hot in there- then bam! I broke a sweat and blew cookies! It was embarassing really. Wish I had made it to the bathroom :blush: I went outside waiting for oh and had a paper bag, started vomiting again as another Co worker pulled up- the bag didn't exactly "hold" its contents, do there was a gross trail coming from it....my manager brought me back inside and gave me a bucket. More embarrassment. I'm sure people were divided over whether or not I was hung over (definitely not, lol) or if I'm pregnant....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->