Welcome to the Nut Hut!

I just added B6 to my regimen of morning pills... I'm starting to remind myself of my grandma. Soon I'll have to carry the pill organizer with all the days of the week to keep them all straight!!!

:dohh:

Oh right I should buy a bottle of these too.

Ok call me crazy (not literally), but is it possible to have a period like bleed and then find out you're pregnant? I'm still feeling the 'symptoms' I felt before what I thought was a heavy period...I'm so confused right now. No I haven't tested yet.

Ok call me crazy (not literally), but is it possible to have a period like bleed and then find out you're pregnant? I'm still feeling the 'symptoms' I felt before what I thought was a heavy period...I'm so confused right now.

I feel the same way... I've been soooo hungry, and also emotional at times... my period was only 3 days and light though, and I only took one hpt on the day my AF was due bc I hate getting BFN's over and over. I don't think I'm pregnant though, just wishful hoping :haha:. Anyways I used to be friends with a chick, she didn't know she was pregnant for 3 months bc she was still bleeding at the time of her period so who knows. Also some people never get + hpt's and some people don't even get + blood tests, so I really don't know how some people ever know they're pregnant.

Ok call me crazy (not literally), but is it possible to have a period like bleed and then find out you're pregnant? I'm still feeling the 'symptoms' I felt before what I thought was a heavy period...I'm so confused right now.

I feel the same way... I've been soooo hungry, and also emotional at times... my period was only 3 days and light though, and I only took one hpt on the day my AF was due bc I hate getting BFN's over and over. I don't think I'm pregnant though, just wishful hoping :haha:. Anyways I used to be friends with a chick, she didn't know she was pregnant for 3 months bc she was still bleeding at the time of her period so who knows. Also some people never get + hpt's and some people don't even get + blood tests, so I really don't know how some people ever know they're pregnant.

Hmm, thanks. I'll see how I feel in the morning.

I read about a study on IB and they said people are actually more likely to bleed at the time they normally get AF rather than at implantation. Some women bled for a few days others just spotted. I'll see if i can find the link. It was interesting.

Yep, I read the same....
Neg urine tests are more common then neg blood tests, but either is possible...

Last cycle (since it was 40 days) I read all types of stuff about bfn's on hpts- but still being preggo. Apparently, though rare, some women don't metabolize the hcg the right way.

I am having full blown symptom.spot psychosis. I have almost every early symptom possible....too bad those symptoms are also indicative of AF arrival....

I'm still surprised by the sore nips though :haha:

I read about a study on IB and they said people are actually more likely to bleed at the time they normally get AF rather than at implantation. Some women bled for a few days others just spotted. I'll see if i can find the link. It was interesting.

Thanks, I'd like to read that. It's probably wishful thinking, but I don't remember feeling like this after my period the last 3 cycles. Wouldn't that be wild!?

Yep! Some women say they "get their period" the whole time they are pregnant, but obviously it's not really a period....

But they DO bleed... Probably mind over matter...i had spotting with both my kids... Around 3 months with #1, and 7 and 8 months with #2! I was told it's "old blood", or by some it was from the stress on uterus....

So if you only bled for a few days (and normally bleed more), you could still be preggo!

Ok, you need to
Test, or I will go up to Canada and shove a stick in your stream/cup of pee... Lol!

Thanks from me too! With all the reading I did, I never came across that one...

:shrug: women! Why are we so complex?

Ok, I caved and tested :bfn: If I was pregnant I'd be at 15dpo. Oh well

Re implantation bleeding I had it the exact day of af I used only one pad and was never bright red. plus I had no af cramps but just like sharp pokes.

sorry hun :hugs:

I swear it's our minds playing tricks- we want it so
Badly, we over analyze - I know I do!

These sore nips but not tender boobies are sorta confusing...

I also read that any unusual symptoms for pms (for each woman specifically) may be the key...
For example, I have only had sore bb's like 3 times my while life ....

So today when the nips started to hurt, I wondered...

I officially HATE the 2ww! Now I'm reading non stop repetitive drivel about this sign or that sign - I have 15 out of 18 possible "preggo" signs

BIG FAT DISCLAIMER! Early preggo signs and pms are so similar...
Yet last cycle was about 40 days! I KNOW I o'd last cycle when I think I did... O pain , ewcm, temp spike, you name it!
Now, 7dpo, I'm having gobs (flinch) of EWCM...

Apparently many women experience ths. Though, like most women, every symptom can be indicative of af :witch:

Why can they not invent a test that can pick up like 10 hcg us beyond me.....
Ugh! I'm so tired, I don't even wanna temp :blush:
To be honest, I totally don't think I'm preggo ....

sorry hun :hugs:

I swear it's our minds playing tricks- we want it so
Badly, we over analyze - I know I do!

These sore nips but not tender boobies are sorta confusing...

I also read that any unusual symptoms for pms (for each woman specifically) may be the key...
For example, I have only had sore bb's like 3 times my while life ....

So today when the nips started to hurt, I wondered...

I officially HATE the 2ww! Now I'm reading non stop repetitive drivel about this sign or that sign - I have 15 out of 18 possible "preggo" signs

BIG FAT DISCLAIMER! Early preggo signs and pms are so similar...
Yet last cycle was about 40 days! I KNOW I o'd last cycle when I think I did... O pain , ewcm, temp spike, you name it!
Now, 7dpo, I'm having gobs (flinch) of EWCM...

Apparently many women experience ths. Though, like most women, every symptom can be indicative of af :witch:

Why can they not invent a test that can pick up like 10 hcg us beyond me.....
Ugh! I'm so tired, I don't even wanna temp :blush:
To be honest, I totally don't think I'm preggo ....

There actually IS a test thats 10 hcg and one thats 20, but you have to buy them online. The site they were talking about earlier in this thread has them. Others have them too though.

I'm 15 dpo. I hate having a long LP.

Wow temp still up! Good sign!!!!

Its been slowly dropping which is typical for me. BFNs and starting to get browner cm and there is very little of it. I can always tell way before AF shows up that shes's coming so I'm out this month. Now I just have to wait and wait for AF. 16 dpo is my longest LP so far so tomorrow or the next day she should show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->