Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Hey girls Just wanted to pop in here and say hi! Just read through your whole thread and this seems like an awesome place to be.
DF and i are on our 13th cycle of trying for our first baby (I have 4 others 3 girls and a boy). I made the mistake of having depo in 2011 and last cycle was my first normal one since. On our second round of Clomid 50 mg this month - and just waiting for FF to confirm O date then i can be officially in the TWW.
Look forward to getting to know you all and having someone to chat to!

Welcome, welcome!!!!

We are definitely the most fun bunch of girls here. In my opinion. :happydance:

Angel Wings, your cycle keeps getting more and more interesting!!! It's like a soap opera! Looks like you hit that BD on the head with the second surge though, I wouldn't be surprised at all after all this, you get your BPF!

Welcome Tassie!

Thanks wugz, I'm not very optimistic though. I hate how it was only one time. I'm lucky we dtd even once that 2nd round. At the time I thought maybe, just maybe, it was picking up hcg....
But I was 12 or 13 dpo and bfn on frer, plus I had atiny spike in temp. Today my temp hit 98.6, highest of the month! Thats with taking alleve! Last few nights I feel almost feverish, but cooler when I wake up

Welcome Tassie!

Well ladies, the old AF got me today. I'm a little bummed, but not too much because the timing right now would not have been perfect... In a perfect world I will get pregnant in April/May with a December due date. Although I am still confused as to why I had EWCM yesterday... but at least it looks like my LP is getting longer.

Welcome Tassie!

Well ladies, the old AF got me today. I'm a little bummed, but not too much because the timing right now would not have been perfect... In a perfect world I will get pregnant in April/May with a December due date. Although I am still confused as to why I had EWCM yesterday... but at least it looks like my LP is getting longer.

Yay for a 14 day LP! but sucks that it didn't end in a BFP :(

At least you know now. I used to get really horny (with ewcm) the day before AF all of the time. That was how I knew it was coming (even though I was in denial for the last few months!).

I've heard it's quite common to get increased CM right before AF...sorry that you're out Nazz...new cycle though :) positive thoughts!

Thought I'd post this before I forget :D :happydance:

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y252/anakerose/Sonogram1_zps76e1f870.jpg

Welcome Tassie!

:hugs: at least you can start fresh...

Your post o temps are looking better each month!

Wow anake, I mean I have NO IDEA what I'm looking at there... well I know it's your baby, but you know what I mean, very cool though. Can't wait til I get one of those too some day!

hey Nutt Hutt crowd...anyone experiencing extremely oily skin out of nowhere? past couple of days I feel just gross but it's not causing any actual breakouts...weird right?

hey Nutt Hutt crowd...anyone experiencing extremely oily skin out of nowhere? past couple of days I feel just gross but it's not causing any actual breakouts...weird right?

I get those every few weeks or so along with extremely oily hair. I have to colour my hair to keep the oils down, but I haven't been able to lately. Doctor wants me to wait till at least 15 weeks before colouring it.

Anake, LOVE the pics!

As for oily skin, mine is dry, but I get hot easily so the sweat can clog my pores, but I have to put lotion on my face everyday. A couple months ago I got a faint positive and bled the same day- that cycle I got 3 zits on my chin plus one on my forehead, which is rare for me

Hi girls - thansk for the welcome!!
Confetti - I am pretty nutty as a rule anyway :p so i should fit in here perfectly lol

Angel Wings - Your temp today looks great! Its had a huge spike! Hopefully you only have another few days to wait and you could get your BFP!

Nazz - Glad your LP is getting longer (I am praying for mine to be longer this month too) But bummer about AF coming *hugs*

Anake - Those scan piccies are gorgeous! Cant wait until i can have my own! So cute!

PDubs - I haven't had any breakouts lately - which isn't like me at all! Nothing whatsoever. And usually i have at least two or three major zits a month. I figure mine must be due to the Clomid changing my body chemistry...

As for me - nothing major going on here - FF says i am 3 DPO today - it gave me a solid line for O this month instead of Crosshairs - which i am happy about. I think i Oed a day later than they say i did though - but i am just glad to be Oing - no matter when i do. So now its waiting time. *sigh* Just hoping it ends up in a BFP this month. It gets harder to see BFN's and AF every month that it doesn't happen for us.
On the up side - my grandmothers estate was finally finalised today - so i should have the money from that in the next few days. Am going to buy a smaller car and pay off some debts. Will be good to be debt free for a change. Still got my aunts estate to go though - and that is a sticky one. Not looking forward to that!

So the worst breast pain of my life turned out to be something totally different. Doctor says I have a Pleurisy! Yeah... I'd never heard of it either. Hurts like hell though. Haven't slept a wink all night.

So the worst breast pain of my life turned out to be something totally different. Doctor says I have a Pleurisy! Yeah... I'd never heard of it either. Hurts like hell though. Haven't slept a wink all night.

I actually had to look that word up. Interesting condition. What do they think caused it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->