Welcome to the Nut Hut!

:hugs: Nazz

Anake your bubs is dancing mummy Yay!

I am trying to sleep think I have fever my throat is on fire, bones all achy and feel so hot. I am afraid to even take a little paracetamol stupid me.

Oh and angel, I read that too, if you're 18 dpo or more with high temps then you are either pregnant or have cysts. Well I don't have cysts, and if I'm not pregnant, then what is this?
Thats odd, since I had pos opk, clear spike and o pain, plus when I went to the doc he said I for sure o'd. He said the breakthru bleed was most likely caused by super strong o, which can make hormones go awry, however, it's weird that I got pos opks last week too. We dtd once during that time. A lot during the first time.

I read that 1% of pregnant women can get a bfn at 18dpo or more. I've seen it on several sites, so I think your doc had her stats wrong...

I would have wanted the blood test,lol. No sign of af coming at all. Cramps are gone. No pms.

I am bloated, sore bbs - mostly in the AM, heartburn and mild nausea. The more I think about last time, the more I wonder, and get my hopes up. But that pg turfed out bad so it also scares me

I know what you mean angel... I feel like even if I was pregnant I don't have the HCG to sustain it if it won't show up. My boobs have been sore the past few days, but omg as of tonight they hurt the worst they have ever hurt in my whole life... idk even know if that's a correct sentence lol, but I can't even touch my nips without scrunching up my face, and I have to hold my boobs when walking down the stairs. I hope it's a good thing :/ and not a new PMS symptom I get to have from now on.

:hugs: Nazz

Anake your bubs is dancing mummy Yay!

I am trying to sleep think I have fever my throat is on fire, bones all achy and feel so hot. I am afraid to even take a little paracetamol stupid me.

Thanks conf, feel better, you need to be a healthy oven!!! :flower:

Nazz, I am at wal mart right now, and sure enough, found tge cheapies! 88¢! I took all 8 of em! :happydance:

Hey I was wondering.. what exactly is a chemical pregnancy? I mean I've heard of women getting them but Ive never been told what they are. (sorry if this strikes a nerve with anyone ;(

Hi Mii

The term chemical pregnancy means that the miscarriage happened at a point that a missed period and biochemical tests, such as an*hCG blood test *or a home pregnancy test (checking hCG in urine), were the only evidence that you were pregnant. The miscarriage happened before an*ultrasound *could have shown agestational sac . When the pregnancy develops to the point that ultrasound could confirm the existence of the pregnancy, the term becomes clinical pregnancy. Thus, a chemical pregnancy would be a miscarriage before the fifth week of gestation -- or within about week after your missed menstrual period.

I know what you mean angel... I feel like even if I was pregnant I don't have the HCG to sustain it if it won't show up. My boobs have been sore the past few days, but omg as of tonight they hurt the worst they have ever hurt in my whole life... idk even know if that's a correct sentence lol, but I can't even touch my nips without scrunching up my face, and I have to hold my boobs when walking down the stairs. I hope it's a good thing :/ and not a new PMS symptom I get to have from now on.

Nazz I thought the same thing! For two days all I could do was lay on the couch with a heating pad or ice on my chest, my boobs hurt so bad! Like nothing I have ever experienced. DH was convinced I was PG, and almost had me believing too. But I believe AF is here today, some spotting this morning and boob pain has gone away. So excited that I get to experience that during every TWW now :p.

After a day of deep depression about another failed cycle, I always like to find the silver lining and move on.

Positives: I'm ovulating consistently, and my LP seems to be in the "normal" range now.

Next Steps: We seem to be doing everything right, the only thing I am missing is EWCM. So maybe try some Robitussin this cycle? Any experience with this ladies?

Positive thoughts to all of you ladies :)

So I caved and tested this morning...couldn't sleep last night and DH was tossing and turning, and I was in a bitchy mood so I slept on the couch...did test and BFN, and as I'm waiting for that news I notice the date on the test wrapper says 2013-01...so I guess I was sold expired tests (awesome) but I'm sure it's still a negative...feeling very bitchy lately and AF must be coming...at least it was a long cycle this time...now to wait for the witch....

I'm sorry Wugz :hugs: I know you'll get that baby soon!

Well FF changed my crosshairs today (to cd 18 like it had it before I cheated and put in a couple fake temps :blush:) idk why it changed it, but apparently I'm back at 14 dpo now instead of 18... awesome -_-... At least now I can have the hope that I have been testing early haha :rofl: yeah right.

I'm glad you found the cheapies angel! I only have 2 left so I may need to go back soon and hope that they aren't sold out like they usually are (because of people like you :rofl:).

So I caved and tested this morning...couldn't sleep last night and DH was tossing and turning, and I was in a bitchy mood so I slept on the couch...did test and BFN, and as I'm waiting for that news I notice the date on the test wrapper says 2013-01...so I guess I was sold expired tests (awesome) but I'm sure it's still a negative...feeling very bitchy lately and AF must be coming...at least it was a long cycle this time...now to wait for the witch....

Hang on! None of us are out yet until the :witch: comes!

I'm sorry Wugz :hugs: I know you'll get that baby soon!

Well FF changed my crosshairs today (to cd 18 like it had it before I cheated and put in a couple fake temps :blush:) idk why it changed it, but apparently I'm back at 14 dpo now instead of 18... awesome -_-... At least now I can have the hope that I have been testing early haha :rofl: yeah right.

I'm glad you found the cheapies angel! I only have 2 left so I may need to go back soon and hope that they aren't sold out like they usually are (because of people like you :rofl:).
:rofl:
I went over to the bin totally expecting not to see them. But sure enough, one was right on top! It's called "first signal", but is identical to the one Dollar General sells for $2. The Dollar Tree sells slightly different ones for $1. But.wow, 88¢! Some customer was looking at me like I was batty (a wise lady she was,lol), and I just kept digging and digging...
I was actually bummed I only got 8. I took one last bought when I got home, bfn, and again this morning, bfn. 19dpo!

Aster reading that article about second surges and how some women produced an egg in the second surge, I'm wondering if I did that. I also found a atory where that actually happened to someone and they got preggers! I really wish we had bd'd more. But, that would put me at 8dpo, or 8 dp2ndO, lol. I mean Idk what else to make of this. And, my temp did go up just a bit after that round 2 pos opk. That would.also mean I started getting the sore boob wake up at about 5dpo...I'm thinking of discarding previous temps, because I would have gotten af or bfp by now. I wanna see if that changes my crosshairs. I also had some ewcm just before and during those opk's. Not a lot.

Well how's that for a chart, lmao!

I did keep notes about the toss out days however.

Took my ovulation tests this morning, I'm so painfully consistent, I dont know why I bother taking these anymore. I get positives on Day 11 every month, lol!!

https://i.imgur.com/dQXdhwp.jpg

What I would give for two dark lines like that in about 10-11 days ... :D Got our baby dancin' in yesterday and today and I will probably ovulate tomorrow or early Thurs, hoping this is our month! It would be our second Valentines Day baby!

Oh my goodness angel, that chart lol. Well I was thinking about what you were saying about a second LH surge/O today because this morning I went to yoga class and felt really wet... I thought I got AF, but when I went home and looked, just a ton of EWCM. Soooo of course I went and raped OH just in case haha! He was kind of mad because I woke him up... but it was totally worth it... to me at least... :haha: It is weird though because I have been dry all cycle until lately, the last 2 days my CM was like dried up rubber cement. I've used rubber cement a lot, being an art major and all, so that was exactly what it reminded me of. And then today EW... so strange. Well I'm still praying AF doesn't come and I get a BFP soon despite my doc crushing all my hopes and dreams lol.

I have started with increased CM again so I'm all confused...still getting all neg. on OPKs and HPTs...can't catch a break haha

Wow what a change in your chart Angel! Fingers crossed you get a Bfp in a few days.

Hope you all get a Bfp!

Grassroots you will be soon in the tww so bd bd

Well I decided it's ridiculous to be 20dpo and no af or bfp, so i'm going with my second round of opk's. I'm sure I'll get af or a bfp in a week. Fx that one bd did the trick, but I doubt it. Just ready to move on already!

I have a killer toothache and had to take alleve - I hope it doesn't lower progesterone like ibuprofen. Guess I'll know by tomorrow if my temp is still up or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->