Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Well another BFN today and temp went back up. I'm really starting to think that something is just wrong with me because my ovary was hurting yesterday again and now today. I think I might call my doc tomorrow... if it's an ectopic or something really bad I would rather not wait until I have to go the ER.

Nazz sorry about the BFN! Your chart looks so promising, FX it'll just be a late BFP! Same with you Angel Wings!

11 DPO for me. Last month my LP was only 10 days, so anything past now is making me hopeful. I'll test Tuesday/Wednesday if AF hasn't shown.

I am having the WORST breast pain of my entire life. I've never had anything even close to this before. The pain kept me up most of the night. Throbbing, aching, all over pain on my left BB. Under my armpit hurts, all around my boob hurts, its weird. Its like an AF cramp in my boob! Hoping this isn't some new PMS symptom I get to enjoy every month from now on!

So, opk was VERY negative, which I think means that I just may have o'd last monday...the second day of positive opks.

My chart never dropped temp. The bad thing is we only bd'd last monday. I guess I'm going for world's longest luteal phase!

Don't know how long I should wait til calling the doc...

Already went in once fearing something wrong....

Guess I'll wait a week, putting me at a 35 day cycle with 23 dpo!

Don't know how long I should wait til calling the doc...

Already went in once fearing something wrong....

Guess I'll wait a week, putting me at a 35 day cycle with 23 dpo!

Angel I dont think the spotting was the beginning of another cycle your temps have always stayed high. I think you should wait abit as long as you are not in pain or any discomfort and take a test than if it is BFN (which I hope not) go talk to your doc.

Nazz sorry about the BFN! Your chart looks so promising, FX it'll just be a late BFP! Same with you Angel Wings!

11 DPO for me. Last month my LP was only 10 days, so anything past now is making me hopeful. I'll test Tuesday/Wednesday if AF hasn't shown.

I am having the WORST breast pain of my entire life. I've never had anything even close to this before. The pain kept me up most of the night. Throbbing, aching, all over pain on my left BB. Under my armpit hurts, all around my boob hurts, its weird. Its like an AF cramp in my boob! Hoping this isn't some new PMS symptom I get to enjoy every month from now on!

Good luck for your testing :dust:

Nazz, Wugz and Angel I wouldnt be surprised if you all get BFP's this month. This has been the longest tww all your LPs have gotten super long, something must be brewing hmmm maybe baby!!???

Good luck to all of us this month...Monday Morning, CD 36, 22dpo? No AF yet...fingers crossed this is a good sign...come on BFPs all around!

No AF but temp dropped today and pretty much completely devastated. I had really convinced myself that that was it. I know DH is going to be so disappointed :(

Sorry wugz, hang in there :hugs:
Well, 18dpo wth?! Did not test today. Only have one digi left, used last frer yesterday.
Confetti- doc said to not count that as af, so I didn't, just wondering if my hormones (some of them) reset somehow...my bb's are tender, especially nips, I get random heartburn and mild nausea. For the last 5 days I've woken up with a head ache, yesterday and today I woke up with a sore throat, though mild. I also have a toothache in my lower left molar that could be the cause of the headaches. Just read a thread where.some lady got her bfp 19dpo, and again 20dpo then bled. I'm scared due to my history..

:hugs: I'm sorry wugz, but hey you're not out until the b*tch sings, so don't give up just yet.

I called my doc today and I'm going in a couple of hours to get a pelvic exam done... apparently if I have a cyst or anything like that they will be able to feel it and if they feel something they are going to order me an ultrasound. I think they might be doing blood work too because they said they want to rule out the possibility of an early pregnancy that can't be detected by a HPT yet... OH and I are pretty nervous... It's either going to be bad news, good news, or nothing. fxfx... [-o<

At least you'll get some answers nazz!

I'm going to wait a week then call my doc. By next monday I will be 8 days late according to last cycle, and.about 11 days late according to ovulation. I'll be 25 dpo, and I want either a blood test or u/s. I'm sure they would do blood test first.

Basically from what I've been reading, 18 dpo and no af means either pregnant or a cyst. But typically a cyst would cause an anovulatory cycle, and there's no doubt I o'd. I was thinking back to my last pg (the twin mc one), and my cycles were wacky from coming off bc. I took a test the day pregnancy occurred to me, and the line was so so faint, I'm not sure it.was there. Since we weren't ttc then, I waited 3 or 4 days and tested again at night and got a strong bfp. I got a blood test 2 wks later and my hcg was over 19 thousand. US put me at 5.wk3days, fetal age, meaning 7 1/2 wks gestational. So basically I got a somewhat negative test at 3 wks fetal age, 5 wks gestational (so about 21 dpo), and got my strong positive at 5 1/2 wks gestational. Weird!

I've found several women who got their bfp about 2 wks after af was due, and they ended up with twins!
Someone said something about twins and that hcg didn't secrete the correct metabolite for urine tests. I guess out also can happen in single pregnancy. just not common... although nothing is common about this cycle!

:flower: I hope you ladies get your answers soon!! I can't imagine how frustrated you are.

OK I just had the weirdest sensation right where bubs is sitting. I was kinda like a light fluttering muscle spasm and it's something I've never felt before. I made me jump it was that strange and kinda gave me the willies....

:flower: I hope you ladies get your answers soon!! I can't imagine how frustrated you are.

OK I just had the weirdest sensation right where bubs is sitting. I was kinda like a light fluttering muscle spasm and it's something I've never felt before. I made me jump it was that strange and kinda gave me the willies....
It's probably what they call "quickening" - basically light butterfly wings sensation. Usually starts around 10 wks, although first time mother's usually don't feel it til closer to 12wks.... Aster you have a baby, your uterus is softer than before, which is why subsequent pregnancies can usually "feel" more sensations. But everyone is different, so I would bet that's what you are feeling. Just means bubs is moving around a little bit, which is a good thing! :thumbup:

It's probably what they call "quickening" - basically light butterfly wings sensation. Usually starts around 10 wks, although first time mother's usually don't feel it til closer to 12wks.... Aster you have a baby, your uterus is softer than before, which is why subsequent pregnancies can usually "feel" more sensations. But everyone is different, so I would bet that's what you are feeling. Just means bubs is moving around a little bit, which is a good thing! :thumbup:

:happydance::happydance:

Well I just got back from the doc. I think I'm even more frustrated than I was before. They did a urine test, negative of course, which I told them it would be. Then the doc checked my cervix, fine, then she did a pelvic exam to see if I had any ovarian cysts or anything else, fine. She asked me if I'm more stressed than usual, I told her no I'm always stressed. She said she doesn't know why this happening, and she prescribed me an anti-inflamitory because she said maybe my ovary is inflamed and that is why it is cramping sometimes.

I asked her if she thinks I might be pregnant and she said no. She said only 1 out of 100,000 pregnant women get negative urine tests because the HCG doesn't make it into their urine and she had one patient who was like that and statistically that will be the only patient she will ever see like that. She also said my uterus did not feel enlarged and it probably would be by now since I would be 5 weeks. She said some peoples uterus enlarges later, but it is not common. She told me I can order a blood test if I want peace of mind. -_-

She never mentioned anything about women who get a late BFP. I understand women who never get a BFP is very uncommon, but I have seen way too many women posting on the internet about late BFPs to believe that is very uncommon. And then you have to think about the women who get late BFPs and don't post about it on the internet... there are probably more of those than the ones who do post about it. Well I've decided I'm going to give AF one more week to come along and if she doesn't show then I will order a blood test. So annoyed right now. I'm sorry for the rant and bad mood guys... :sad1:

Oh and angel, I read that too, if you're 18 dpo or more with high temps then you are either pregnant or have cysts. Well I don't have cysts, and if I'm not pregnant, then what is this?

Actually, I just found this from a thread on another forum...

So folks, as it turns out, it can be quite possible that your temps can stay high for 23 DPO or more without actually being preg and without anything being "wrong" with you. Contrary to what many of us have learned, high temps for 18 DPO (or 21 DPO or even 25 DPO, depending on where you're getting your info) DOES NOT neccessarily indicate pregnancy. That's according to the doc I just saw, who was very nice and not alarmed in the slightest. I felt kind of stupid for even going in, but she was understanding and took blood for HCG and thyroid testing just in case.

Actually, she later says that FF took away her crosshairs so that cycle was anovulatory, and then she ovulated after (without ever getting her period) and got a BFP... maybe this will happen to you angel... here's the link https://www.aphroditewomenshealth.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=124293&page=1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->