Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Wow congrats confetti! I THOUGHT I saw a line on the stupid test, tried to take.a pic, couldn't see it and just said never mind and threw it away,lol. Ugh! This is SO annoying!

Hmm...that happened to me the day before I got a clear BFP. I thought I was seeing things. Maybe try in a day or two :)

Welcome back FTmommy! How was your month off?

Confetti, did you use Guaifenesin at some point? I can't remember who in here used it!! But I will be giving it a shot this cycle.

Yes I tried it this cycle and the one before and I also used the EXTREME Raw eggwhite experiment which I think did it this cycle.

Last night while in bed, I was rubbing my stomach and started to prod where bubs is sitting and I felt a light little bump against my fingers! It was the strangest feeling, but I immediately broke into a smile and started laughing. I've read it is possible to feel small movements at 12 weeks, but I didn't believe it till last night.

So cute, isn't it? Just wait til your further along and when the little one moves you can make out specific parts, like butt, elbow, head

Bfn again! Wth!!??! This is just crazy! 15dpo (2nd o?) , NO sign of af at all. I feel like my body has just stalled and I'm stuck in neutral! This sucks! If no af tomorrow, then this will officially be my longest luteal phase ever! I am bloated, slightly sore bbs(though they seem to tiny bit more full, although not that heavy), NO cramps, but I do feel odd sensations now and then, but honestly I would THINK if I was pg, a test would show by now! Arg! Temp still way up, I even feel feverish throughout the day, off and on. I wish the :witch: would come on already!

I'm really starting to wonder if I have a cyst or something. Idk at what point I should phone the doc. I've heard other people say that they don't want to see you until you are 2 wks passed a missed period. Technically I should have had af by the 10th, but then cane roubd 2 of pos opk with a second temp spike, :brat: I just want to scream!

Yeah I'd call the doc in a couple day Angel Wings. Have you ever had a cyst before? It could still be BFP!

I had cancer on my other (now removed) ovary....

Otherwise,no. I'm just frustrated

Well I think I'm finally out. Woke up with a little cramping and light spotting. I'm sure in a couple hours :witch: will make a full visit. Thank god. This had been the worst 40 some days! I'm so ready to re-start!

Well I think I'm finally out. Woke up with a little cramping and light spotting. I'm sure in a couple hours :witch: will make a full visit. Thank god. This had been the worst 40 some days! I'm so ready to re-start!

Damn witch! Well at least you know and can start again. :hugs:

Damn witch! Well at least you know and can start again. :hugs:
Yep! This cycle was.so crazy I was pretty sure I wouldn't get a bfp, so it's all good! I just want a new start!

Pffffffffffffffffffff I really wished you got a BFP Angel but like you said hope af shows soon so you can start again. Are you considering taking some supplements like Agnus Castus (Vitex)? Some women take it when they have long cycles and it helps to bring on af they say. There is a thread about agnus castus in this site I read it all before taking it.

This has to be :witch:, messing with me...usually I'll get one "warning" spot, then bam! Well warning spot came on around 4am, then when I woke up for real nothing! Then a couple more trips to the bathroom, nothing, then once when I peed a warning spot, since then, nothing! Doc did say my af would probably be different - usually I get real bad cramps the day before, today I cramped a bit when I woke up, that's it. Cramps gone. Spotting? To be continued? Arg!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->