Welcome to the Nut Hut!

morning ladies woke up feeling like a truck hit me. Yest an old 'friend' that gave me loads of trouble at my ex work place called out of the blue. It seems she did not say sry or anything but if she did not feel guilty she wouldnt have called herself. I have fought with friends in the past and some say it was my fault but nearly all of them come back to say sry themselves. I just realised I am too honest and most people get offended with the truth. Hey decide do you want a real friend or just asomeone to nod yes to all you say!

sry for the rant but you ladies seem to be the best friends I never had.

morning ladies woke up feeling like a truck hit me. Yest an old 'friend' that gave me loads of trouble at my ex work place called out of the blue. It seems she did not say sry or anything but if she did not feel guilty she wouldnt have called herself. I have fought with friends in the past and some say it was my fault but nearly all of them come back to say sry themselves. I just realised I am too honest and most people get offended with the truth. Hey decide do you want a real friend or just asomeone to nod yes to all you say!

Aww :hugs:
I wish we were all closer! I know we'd get along! I'm so sick of people at work asking me "no luck yet?" Or "any babies?" Uh, hello, I will let you know! I especially hate the younger girls with wide eyes.that say " STILL nothing?"

Not for lack if trying, and sorry that my first time actually ttc, my body decides to go hormonally corrupt!

If it weren't for my Poas addiction, then I'd probably go ntnp, but that's not possible at this point.

I've been so busy lately that O time has snuck up on me! Distractions are nice:thumbup:

Doing some home remodeling, the house is a mess but it'll be worth it in the end.

So looks like we'll need to be DTD big time for the rest of the week. Here we go again!

Thanks Angel ppl who are not ttc themselves do not understand what you are going through esp if they are still young.

Wugz enjoy bding it is nice to be dustracted before ov hope you get distracted in the tww also.

:hugs: aww thanks girl. Yes I really wish we were closer together! That's the power of the internet though! I have a few friends that I've talked to for years and we're really good friends and we've never met each other.

I'm hoping I'll be distracted since well be moving in the next 2 wks. Just hope we aren't too tired! My temps stay high during Af for done reason, until she lightens up. I'll probably discard the higher temps later, so Af doesn't blow my coverline.

Maybe the being distracted thing really works. I think I got preg just after my son was released from hospital. It wasnt the ideal distraction but it was our month.

We need BFPs in this thread maybe at least 1, 2, 3, 4, all of the remaining ladies!!! :p pffff I still stalk the pregnancy thread area and get excited for other ladies when I see two lines.

Maybe the being distracted thing really works. I think I got preg just after my son was released from hospital. It wasnt the ideal distraction but it was our month.

We need BFPs in this thread maybe at least 1, 2, 3, 4, all of the remaining ladies!!! :p pffff I still stalk the pregnancy thread area and get excited for other ladies when I see two lines.

OMG I totally agree! When Michael's grandma died all the ttc obsession was out the door. We just happened to BD at the right time. He was so stressed and wanted to do it more than I did that night. Now I'm glad we did. I can pretty well narrow it down to 2 nights.

Wow that's a good point! Both of you had stuff going on just before bfp!

6 more days before I get to pee on (Opk) sticks! Yes! So excited! Someone at work today asked me if I.was pregnant! First off, I'm on the petite side, and until 6 months ago I was "skinny", but I randomly put on 15 lbs and am now average...I guess I was standing weird or something. Idk. I said no, and she just said "it's ok, I get that sometimes too" while pointing to my belly. Wtf? I looked down and didn't have a pooch, but whatever. I am a bit bloated from Af. Oddly, today my OH said he thought I was losing weight. Well, despite their comments, I'm actually exactly the same! Smh...I really regret so many people at work knowing I'm trying.

6 more days before I get to pee on (Opk) sticks! Yes! So excited! Someone at work today asked me if I.was pregnant! First off, I'm on the petite side, and until 6 months ago I was "skinny", but I randomly put on 15 lbs and am now average...I guess I was standing weird or something. Idk. I said no, and she just said "it's ok, I get that sometimes too" while pointing to my belly. Wtf? I looked down and didn't have a pooch, but whatever. I am a bit bloated from Af. Oddly, today my OH said he thought I was losing weight. Well, despite their comments, I'm actually exactly the same! Smh...I really regret so many people at work knowing I'm trying.

ooooh talk about awkward! The only person that knew we were trying was my mom.

Maybe you can make a comment thar you are taking a break so they can take a break too from the comments!

Hey ladies! Glad that everyone is doing alright. Sorry AF hit you angel, but it's better than being in limbo right? And nice pants Rose! And good luck on surgery PDubs!

Well my sister came in town to visit this weekend and I also just started a new job this past week so I've been pretty busy. It's nice to have a distraction from TTC though because like most people say, it probably does help things along to not think about it as much and stress. Probably not Oing for another 6 days of course, but I'm gonna try to get him to BD every other day and then more around that time just in case. Didn't temp at all this weekend because nobody knows were TTC so I didn't want my sis to see a BBT thermometer lol, and I had to hide my prenatals and preseed too.... :blush:. Well I hope this is a good cycle for the TTCers in here. :dust:

Question about OPKs...I use the cheap ones, normally I test after work around 5 and I have been testing everyday for the past 45 days or so (I'm on CD50) and have not a anything close to a positive. Yesterday I tested around 11 and it was a lot darker, not *quite* as dark as the control, but the darkest I have ever gotten. So I retested at 7:30 when I got home last night and it was back to being super faint again. So I decided maybe I always need to test in the morning? I tested just now at 9:30 (I know you shouldn't test before 10am but I get up at 6:30 and already peed 3 other times),...anyway, I got what I think is a positive...is this normal? I obviously will test again when I get home and have another test...or maybe I should suck it up and buy a digi at lunch...

Thoughts on this?

Attachments

• Thames Centre-20130225-00211.jpg
    Thames Centre-20130225-00211.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 3
I found they didn't work for me. Mine only got as dark as yours, but obviously I ovulated.

Starting my digital OPK's today, I got the 20 pack so hopefully we get something in the next 20 days!!

Pdubs, I would BD for sure tonight and keep testing through the next few days. Last time I used the cheapies and had one the looked like that then the next day it was obviously wayyy darker. good luck!!

I had 4 days of positive opks. Nearly got crazy I think the digital opks are the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->