Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Confetti- yeah, I heard about that. My cycles are all over, I thought I got regular since my last cycle was 28 days, but nope. I take prenatals, baby aspirin, vit e, c, b complex....

I feel for you Angel...I hate AF's evil mind games...I got the slight spotting on CD28 and nothing since then...now on CD 42? ugh...just reset already haha

Ugh! I'm just so tired of this! Af I'm begging you!(unless of course there is a bean in there,:haha:) but hutter has to hold out hope!

Well day 1 official! We just signed a lease on a great house that has so much more room! Master bath has garden tub and shower stall plus separate his/hers vanity! :happydance:

congrats on your new home!

Hurray for new beginnings esp the beginning of a new cycle which will have to end in a BFP!!

Well day 1 official! We just signed a lease on a great house that has so much more room! Master bath has garden tub and shower stall plus separate his/hers vanity! :happydance:

Sounds great!! Best we're doing is we're locking in our mortgage for the next 5 years :) Can't see us moving before then anyways.

Congrats on the new house Angel!! We are close in cycles this month again, I am on CD4 tomorrow should be the end of AF and hopefully on to a BFP!

Thanks everyone! We are excited.
Ft- yep! We are close! I'm so happy to finally get onto the next cycle. Not so sure if we're going to go on our cruise now, but we have been needing a bigger place for awhile, and the boys are excited. I'll be making sure moving does not effect bd, plus the new place needs to be "christened" lol

P dubs- I know how you feel! Have you been testing? Good luck and keep us posted.

Been having fun converting jeans and capris from the thrift store and making them into maternity pants! Used a $4.99 pair of jeans and a $3.99 t-shirt material fitted sheet (because it already has the elastic!) and went to it They turned out really great and I'm not even a sewer.

I have found a job!! Only part time, but it's better than nothing.

Well done Anake! I think a part time job is best for the moment cause you can rest and still do other stuff. Preparing for a baby is mentally and physically challenging so enjoy ur new job and the spare time!

P dubs- I know how you feel! Have you been testing? Good luck and keep us posted.

Yes I've been doing OPKs because I'm sure I didn't ovulate last time since no BFP...but I've been testing for that too...got a BFN today...

so just kinda sitting pretty now...I am having valve replacement surgery next friday and on the 21st me and DH go to our first fertility appt. :)

so hopefully stuff starts rolling soon :)

Aw, p dubs, it's probably best to get that done first anyhow. A healthy mommy = healthy baby! I'm STILL waiting on my dang knee surgery!

Product of my sewing spree today. The pair on the left is one I bought from a thrift store already made and the pair on the right is one I just finished :) I think I'm all ready to go for clothing and it's not even warm out yet.

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y252/anakerose/IMG_20130221_212006_zpsfa3ec22f.jpg

Rose- if/when I get my bfp, I'll be hitting you up! It would be just my luck to get pregnant at moving time! That's what happened with my oldest!

Rose- if/when I get my bfp, I'll be hitting you up! It would be just my luck to get pregnant at moving time! That's what happened with my oldest!

Would you believe that's a pair of regular jeans and a T-shirt material sheet? They're not pretty up close, but no one will notice when I put a shirt over it. I wasn't about to spend $40-50 on a pair of plus size pants from Motherhood. Heck for that I have 2 jeans, 3 capris and 2 black dress pants. And would you believe I failed sewing badly? No joke!

Yeah, even target marks up maternity wear. Simple black work pants for me cost like 15 more $ than regular pants!

Aw, p dubs, it's probably best to get that done first anyhow. A healthy mommy = healthy baby! I'm STILL waiting on my dang knee surgery!

Agreed, me and DH just weren't going to wait because I've been "waiting" for this surgery since I was 15 haha...and been pleading for them to do it since I was 25 so that it wouldn't be an issue for pregnancy...hard to wait when they say it shouldn't affect the pregnancy one day and the next they say you should wait, yet they don't book it...

Well they finally came through and booked it with less than 2 weeks notice so yes we are ok that we aren't pg yet for that reason, but who knew :shrug:
at least all this "trying" was able to help me get data for the fertility doctor so we can get in early since there is definitely something wrong

too bad about your knee surgery, hopefully it gets booked soon...i know how annoying it is to wait...seems like everyone around me is getting in super quick for procedures once they decide they are going to do something

Well :witch: is hitting me hard today! :growlmad: hate that when I have to work. Just want to fast forward to I time. Got my new set of digis! I o'd early last month, so I'll probably start testing CD 10. 8 more days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->