Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

:( our thread is slowing down :( an update from me... I ovulated later than normal this month according to my opt i ovutaled cd16 .. the last 4 months ive ovulated either cd12 or cd14.. (maybe this is where ive been going wrong and missed eggy) my LP is always 14 days later, soo to make that long story short Af is due 6th Oct.. or if going by old cycles im due Af 4th Oct making me either 8dpo or 10 dpo :D

im experiencing something that i havent since ttc i have niggling cramps on and off for the last few day, really hope its not Af coming early.. trying so hard not to get my hope up for another let down... but i honestly feel different say a prayer ive managed it this time :)

Amanda honey i hope you are ok.. im rooting for you , im not sure about charts etc but from what Wendy says it sounds great!! :) i have everything crossed for you, you deserve it.. them boys of you need a lil sis or another lil bro to look after :)

Wendy honey bunny :) i sooooo hope you caught that lil egg this month.. stay chilled and look after yourself extra well, nice warm bath and chilling out after school :) xx

Hi Laura honey:)
I heard cramps is a good sign-could be implantation cramps!! Wouldn't that be sweet if all 3 of us got our BFP's this month! :happydance:
I am taking it easy, had a massage yesterday. School is getting better, thank God!
When are you going to test?

:( our thread is slowing down :( an update from me... I ovulated later than normal this month according to my opt i ovutaled cd16 .. the last 4 months ive ovulated either cd12 or cd14.. (maybe this is where ive been going wrong and missed eggy) my LP is always 14 days later, soo to make that long story short Af is due 6th Oct.. or if going by old cycles im due Af 4th Oct making me either 8dpo or 10 dpo :D

im experiencing something that i havent since ttc i have niggling cramps on and off for the last few day, really hope its not Af coming early.. trying so hard not to get my hope up for another let down... but i honestly feel different say a prayer ive managed it this time :)

Amanda honey i hope you are ok.. im rooting for you , im not sure about charts etc but from what Wendy says it sounds great!! :) i have everything crossed for you, you deserve it.. them boys of you need a lil sis or another lil bro to look after :)

Wendy honey bunny :) i sooooo hope you caught that lil egg this month.. stay chilled and look after yourself extra well, nice warm bath and chilling out after school :) xx

I heard cramps is a good sign-could be implantation cramps!! Wouldn't that be sweet if all 3 of us got our BFP's this month! :happydance:
I am taking it easy, had a massage yesterday. School is getting better, thank God!

wow a massage go you, lucky duck :) Glad thinking are going well for you! I have a sickly feeling tho not actually sick, hard to explain, i just don't feel my normal self...
oh my goodness imagine if we all got our BFP!! you can come to Ireland and we can celebrate :D not sure when i will test i just dont want to see that bfn again , ive been very good, ive no tests at home to tempt me if Af is here on the 3rd or 4th Oct i will test then x

wow a massage go you, lucky duck :) Glad things are going well for you! I have a sickly feeling, though not actually sick, hard to explain, i just don't feel my normal self...
oh my goodness imagine if we all got our BFP!! you can come to Ireland and we can celebrate :D not sure when i will test i just dont want to see that bfn again , ive been very good, ive no tests at home to tempt me, if Af is here on the 3rd or 4th Oct i will test then xxxxxx

11dpo now and still can't work it all out. Bbs are so sore and keep getting mild pulling feeling in stomach ahhh. Sounds like there are lots of us feeling similar. Baby dust to everyone and sooo looking forward to all the bfps :)

Hello there ladies!!!! Sorry still haven't got a new cord. So anyways!!! How is everyone!!!!!!! Looks like everyone is having a weird month!!!!! Maybe we will get all BFPs!!!! That would be sooooo cool!!!!! You know how friends always get in sync with each other on their cycles maybe that we were doing. lmao Think its possible through electronics!?!?!?! :haha: Its so funny how we get excited for being sick or cramps and stuff like that where before we would be like YUCK!!!!! I want a massage. I keep forgetting to schedule one.
I have been so crazy busy!!!! My baby turned 10 the other day!!!! I made 2 football cakes today for all of our family coming over and they are so cute and tomorrow he is having his whole team over for a party!!!! ummm hello 19 kids!!!! We are crazy like that. I am so tired tho I am not going to make dinner. Im packing the kids in the car and we are going for mexican food. Yep I am cheating on my diet!!!!! muuhahahahah
OK well I love you ladies!!!! Hope you have a fabulous weekend full of rest!!!!!

Hello there ladies!!!! Sorry still haven't got a new cord. So anyways!!! How is everyone!!!!!!! Looks like everyone is having a weird month!!!!! Maybe we will get all BFPs!!!! That would be sooooo cool!!!!! You know how friends always get in sync with each other on their cycles maybe that we were doing. lmao Think its possible through electronics!?!?!?! :haha: Its so funny how we get excited for being sick or cramps and stuff like that where before we would be like YUCK!!!!! I want a massage. I keep forgetting to schedule one.
I have been so crazy busy!!!! My baby turned 10 the other day!!!! I made 2 football cakes today for all of our family coming over and they are so cute and tomorrow he is having his whole team over for a party!!!! ummm hello 19 kids!!!! We are crazy like that. I am so tired tho I am not going to make dinner. Im packing the kids in the car and we are going for mexican food. Yep I am cheating on my diet!!!!! muuhahahahah
OK well I love you ladies!!!! Hope you have a fabulous weekend full of rest!!!!!

Love you too! We had Mexican tonight too, so good! Have a blast at your kiddo's party tomorrow...you are such a good Momma:)
Listen your chart is looking good, like a triphasic chart, where the temp keeps going up....that happens when you are PG chica! I really hope this is your BFP!!!

wow a massage go you, lucky duck :) Glad things are going well for you! I have a sickly feeling, though not actually sick, hard to explain, i just don't feel my normal self...
oh my goodness imagine if we all got our BFP!! you can come to Ireland and we can celebrate :D not sure when i will test i just dont want to see that bfn again , ive been very good, ive no tests at home to tempt me, if Af is here on the 3rd or 4th Oct i will test then xxxxxx

I would totally love to come to Ireland woman!! I would be there in a second!! Party at Laura's house when we get our BFP's!!
:happydance:

Soooo Amanda have you tested yet? I tested Bfn :( im 9dpo so maybe alittle early :( no more cramps either ekkk i bet im out !! depressed :(

I've officially entered the two week wait. We were a little late on BDing because DH was out of town, but we're stepping out on faith and believing this is our month. After all, we did get married in
October. I'm hoping one of my anniversary gifts to DH can be a onsie of his favorite football team. :)

Hi...I'm new to the site and thought I'd introduce myself. DH and I have been trying for 5 months now and I am diabetic which makes it difficult to conceive but I found out a week after my last ovulation (Oct 11th) that I have Hashimoto's as well. My AF was actually due a week ago and have gotten nothing but BFN. Definitely having some symptoms but of course it's amazing what a person's mind can make them think their body is doing :? The past 2 weeks I have been extremely exhausted (but I have Hashimoto's), have to get up every night to go pee and I keep thinking that my breasts feel heavy but also think I'm losing my mind. Definitely had a ton of EWCM yesterday, sorry TMI, but is that normal? My little guy is 5 1/2 so I don't remember the ins and outs of my last pg. This waiting game is definitely frustrating especially being a week late a still getting BFN's...so I am going to see my doc Tuesday (4th) for a blood test. Wish me luck [-o<

Hi ladies,

I am 6 dpo today, and I have a cold, it started yesterday. Trying hard not to symptom spot. Can having a cold be a sign? I thought I heard that on another site....

Hi robinml, welcome to the thread. You will like it here:) Good luck at the doctor's-that should help ease your mind!! GL and babydust!!!
:) Wendy

hiya anyone testing around the 14th??

GL ladies here's to all the 2012 babies to come :happydance:

:dust:

ahhhhhhh i think ive got AF pains just this second, nooooooo :( i used to be so positive, 4 months later this is tough, i really really feel for all you girls who had been tryign for longer , this is so hard :(

Wendy cold like symptoms are a sign yes!!! i had it with my first and second but not until 8/9 weeks in! i really hope you are on your way to BFP, i really do ,

Im trying not to give up Amanda you know the score, im gonna try to be postive promise.. Amanda ive still got my fingers crossed for both of us x

worked out im 10dpo today 4 days until af pokes her head, or stays away for 9 months :) trying soo hard to be positve but im going out of my mind thinking about this.. when does everyone think i should test, and what test to use ? x

Still waiting to join the TTW. I'm using the Clearblue OPK (the lines, not the happy faces - they didn't have them at my drug store) for the first time. According to "my cycle," I should get my surge today, but I haven't detected it so far.

Internet says I join the TTW on Wednesday, but I think maybe my luteal phase is shorter than usual.

Good luck to everyone one here. Even though I haven't been posting, I still read everything and am excited for everyone!

Well hello to my beautiful friends!!!! I am back in business people!!!! I got the cord replaced for my lap top and I can use it again instead of my stupidest smart phone ever. lol This is sooooo much easier!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OK SOOOOOO..... I am pretty sure AF will be here full force here in a couple days. I started yesterday morning after i peed and then it went away and then again today after I went to the bathroom and now its gone again. SO maybe I am just headed for a super heavy period. But I dont know how to chart any of this because if I put light flow then it starts it over and its not really flow but its way too much for spotting. ?????????

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->