• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What Christmassy thing have you done today?

We have been painting Christmas decorations 😀
Here are Rio's finished creations drying.
https://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab117/kirstybumx3/F79F0A1C-F24D-453B-85E6-C4C5D6DC8998_zpsa5oj0owx.jpg

Finally ordered OH his presents off DD and me.

Had a costa gingerbread latte and listened to heart fm's christmas station :) I need to dig out the wrapping paper because my wardrobe is full of presents and my son will soon cotton on and start peeking. Also, the school have their Christmas fayre this afternoon.

Had to phone in sick today so think i'm gonna wrap some presents now i feel a little bit more human.
Youngest is having a polar express day at nursery so he had to go in in his pjs
Oldests school have a christmas fair later i think he wants to go but will have to see how i feel.

Got the tickets for my daughter's Christmas play at school next week :D

I picked up a present that was deliverd to a shop as we were out....it's DDs Santa present.

Time to wrap next week :)

We went to ds1's school christmas fayre and now I've started the big christmas clean ready to put our decorations up tomorrow

Finished the majority of my Christmas shopping today. Had a walk around with OH and enjoyed a Christmas costa (orange hot chocolate - nice, but black forest is to die for!).

Gutted because I'm missing my local light switch on tomorrow :(

I need to start my wrapping, especially for other people. I've got a secret santa to post, as well as gifts for 2 friends to post and my mum coming on the 17th so need to be ready for that

I had my 1st mince pie of the season yesterday!
Going to local christmas fair and light switch on this afternoon :smile:

Did some Christmas shopping yesterday.

Today is a lunch and family Christmas craft workshop at our church. People run various craft tables and the kids will get to make ornaments, decorate cookies and other crafty things. It's always a ton of fun. I'm looking forward to it.

Yesterday the girls painted Christmas baubles and made a christmassy picture each for the wall

Today I got new paper for dd3s presents (wasn't happy with the other one) so will rewrap them next week. I also wrapped all of dd1s presents.
I packed them each a Xmas eve gift bag containing pyjamas, colouring/sticker book, pens, a medium Zelf toy, a sweetie cone and their stocking (which I personalised)

I really need to find them all something to wear to Christmas parties now

I put up some more decorations :)

Attachments

• IMG_0411.jpg
    IMG_0411.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0412.jpg
    IMG_0412.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0413.jpg
    IMG_0413.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0414.jpg
    IMG_0414.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 3
Tidied up and took the decorations out of storage, they'll go up later today :hugs:

xmas shopping
saw fenwicks window
had a christmassy lunch out at zaza bazarr

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back