• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What Christmassy thing have you done today?

Fir trimmed DS2 stockings. When I made it for his first Christmas I accidentally made it a little smaller that DS1 so it's to even up the size.

Started knitting new stockings for the kids. On 1 of 2! Hope to be done by the weekend!

Wrapped more presents :)
Saw the local town Christmas light switch on (as we drove past :haha: )

We put our tree up yesterday and are putting my mums up tonight!

We visited Castle Howard yesterday to see it all decorated and it was gorgeous. Put a few decorations up this morning

Holly decorated her nan's tree and came home and put her special ornaments on our tree :cloud9:

Put my Christmas cards holder up after I had finally detangled it all!

We've put the tree up and been watching polar express .

We tried to watch the polar express (recorded it) but my sky q box is stupid and it kept freezing :growlmad:

Made DS2 a sheep costume for his nativity play

Brought the last few presents from 'the real world' that I needed to get. Just have to order a couple more bits from Amazon tonight and then I'm almost done

We went to see Father Christmas....

It was great. We had an allocated time slot, so a group of guests went in at once. There was a little show by elves and Santa was asleep in his sleigh. We all had to wake him up then he spent time talking to the crowd and the children. Like a mini panto.
My kids have the best dad ever as he sang jingle bells into the mic in his Christmas voice. Star of the show, even Santa said so himself!
After the show we all got to sit in his sleigh for photos.
It was a magical experience and my daughters (and the rest of the family) loved it.

Best day so far :)

We went to see Father Christmas....

It was great. We had an allocated time slot, so a group of guests went in at once. There was a little show by elves and Santa was asleep in his sleigh. We all had to wake him up then he spent time talking to the crowd and the children. Like a mini panto.
My kids have the best dad ever as he sang jingle bells into the mic in his Christmas voice. Star of the show, even Santa said so himself!
After the show we all got to sit in his sleigh for photos.
It was a magical experience and my daughters (and the rest of the family) loved it.

Best day so far :)

That sounds so fun!

Watched a few Christmas films, including Deck the Halls and Miracle on 34th Street. Also added a few more baubles to the tree

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->