• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What Christmassy thing have you done today?

Last night Santa came round our estate. Alex missed him as he was at the football with his dad, Scarlett wouldn't go and see him but she waved to him. He is going round my mums next week so will catch him up there for Alex to see.
Today I bought some Christmas cards and just wrote eon them. Will get the rest next week, although looking at my list I forgot a brother and sister one off the kids for each other. Oops. They are now on my list!

Started painting some of our gifts. DD2 decided to pour silver paint everywhere. Oh I do love crafts with my two....not!

I made the canvas photo gifts for the grandparents. Ds4 'helped' so they aren't perfect but I guess that just adds to the sentimental value.

DS wrote to Santa this morning asking if we could please have an elf visit because he loves them " 100%". I picked up the kids Xmas eve pj's and the paper plates to for the kids Christmas party, and I got some chocolates for the chocolate sleighs. Need to wrap the rest of the kids books tonight and dig out all the 1st Dec box stuff.

Finished the handmade gifts.
Mugs for four of my cousins (ages 7-13)
DD1 painted her gift boxes for her pre school teachers x7

DH got decorations out of the loft :)

bought new lights for the Christmas tree.
Last 3 presents were delivered (well one at 9pm last night!)

I accidentally ordered another present. Just a dvd to go in the dvd box I'm putting together.

Oh and last night Ds3 and I wrapped dh birthday presents which gave me the wrapping bug. Not technically Christmas but made me feel Christmassy

Yesterday we put our tree up. Last night I wrapped some Christmas presents and this morning after I dropped Rio at nursery I wrapped some more :)

Set up the book advent

Attachments

• IMG_0596.jpg
    IMG_0596.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 2
Put our candle bridge on the mantlepiece (The girls love it!) And have just out out the advent calendars. Tree going up tomorrow yiipee!

We put our tree up :)

Attachments

• IMG_0359.jpg
    IMG_0359.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 3
I went on our annual Christmas shopping trip with OH. We left dd with my mum and mooch dd about the shop. Almost finished now with the exception of 2 photo frames, pictures to go in and slippers for the kids. With any luck I will be completely done buying tomorrow.

Finished Lexi's presents almost! Waiting on the shopkins case (we had to order as the store had sold out) and bath bombs go off so DH will get them Christmas week. All wrapped up and hidden in the cupboard. Also got two things from Father Christmas to Eli, but he'll only be a week old. Figured two would be enough so DD wouldn't wonder why Father Christmas didn't bring the baby anything

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->