• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What Christmassy thing have you done today?

Shopping. DH also went shopping for my presents.
Tomorrow we are going to a christmas fayre in the village hall

we went to the christmas festival in our town, they had real reindeer!

Spent the afternoon helping at our school christmas fayre although it didn't have any christmas feel to it. I also managed to get my secret Santa present brought which I thought was going to be much harder than it was :thumbup:

Finished wrapping my book advent and bought some chocolates decks for the tree

Today I bought the girls ' advent calendars and new tinsel for the tree.
Wrapped dd2&3 presents.
Considered puting up the tree but decided against it.
Dd1 and I drew Christmas trees and put them on the wall!

Popped into BnM and picked up a Christmas glass for dd1 (as hers broke). Also got some chic coins and other christmsssey decorations.

I spent the evening wrapping books for the book calendar. 32 down, 16 to go. I also made lists of stuff I need to buy for the Christmas party. Which btw, I'm dreading.

This morning we went to the advent service at our village church and had traditional Finnish Christmas porridge and Christmas tarts afterwards at the church! It was lovely :) was going to do more wrapping this afternoon but I forgot to pick up more sellotape this morning so that will have to wait.

I went with DS2 to the Christmas fayre and was actually really disappointed. There was none of the usual stuff I've come to expect. No home made jams and chutneys, no baked goods, no hand knitted hats and scarves, no meat man.

Got the menu for the place we are going to on Boxing day.

My daughters wrote their letters to Father Christmas.

Bought some new furniture to have delivered before Christmas. Went to a free Lego workshop where both boys made Lego Santas. Finished the egg box snowman we started last week. Bought some adult wrapping paper, bows, tags and Christmas cards. Feeling really festive now!

I went to webbs garden centre with the in laws. Do it every year and it was lovely looking around all the Christmas decorations and hearing the festive music. Picked up some new baubles and some Christmas crafty things from hobby craft. I am so excited!!!

We have done some xmas shopping and little man has wrote some of his xmas cards for the class ��

After spending a fortune buying endless presents, tonight I started to sort through everything to see who has actually got what. I started sorting the boys stocking first and already I can see they have way too much

Put up a "I'm dreaming of a white Christmas" wall sticker! It has begun

Ordered the tickets for my daughter's Christmas play at school :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back