• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What Christmassy thing have you done today?

I just made this for the girls
https://i1304.photobucket.com/albums/s521/paigesmummyxx/nov%2016/DSC_2276_zps7kky2lom.jpg

Bought us all new stockings. Here is Aria trying to fit into one.

Attachments

• stocking.jpg
    stocking.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 3
Probably doesn't count but I booked my asda delivery slot for the 23Rd December

Went to see santa arrive at dobbies !

Received the first advent calendars for the kids :)

Finished shopping for ds1, ds2 and ds3. Now that I'm practically bankrupt (even though I was cutting down this year) I just need to make my final list of bits to buy for a few last people and then no more spending!

Bought a couple of decorations for DDs room. Also we've been practicing baking Christmas cookies since she wants to make some for Nanny this year. I'm terrible at baking but they're definitely getting nicer! Until she drowns them in icing...

Over the weekend I bought the kids advent calenders and had my firsy christmas costa of the season x

Popped out to get some paintbrushes and ended up getting some glittery socks for MIL, decorations for the girls bedrooms.

So I had to rewrap all of DDs presents 'cause DH doesn't like the sausage dog wrapping paper and found snowman paper he preferred. At least I love wrapping!

I picked up lots of elf bits from the card factory. Wanted to pop into the works but my car park ticket was running out. Then I excitedly showed them all to OH who, smiled , nodded and said " lovely".

I picked up lots of elf bits from the card factory. Wanted to pop into the works but my car park ticket was running out. Then I excitedly showed them all to OH who, smiled , nodded and said " lovely".

:haha:

There was a Christmas fayre and lantern parade today in my village. So we went to that for an hour. Although Santa had ran out of presents and the lantern making station was too busy so Alex didn't want to make one. We all followed Santa through the village to the church. They did have a choir in the church then the light switch on after 50mins of being in the church..but we had OH'S birthday meal to get ready for so couldn't go to church which a hit gutted about. It's the first time in years we have had christmas lights in our village. So going to drive through on the way out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->