What's the weirdest question someone asked you about your pregnancy?

This one isn't completely pregnancy related, but I found it strange/funny.

We were at a freinds house last weekend with a group of people having a good time after sledding. They have a roommate we don't know that well, and at one point someone said something about the baby. The roommate (who is quite young still) says 'o. Your pregnat'
My husband answers her with how far along and baby's gender and such.
She then asks if we were married. And I responded yes we are.
Her response 'do you live together?'

I was a little dumbfounded...er...yes we live together, we are married and having a baby.

She responds with 'can I touch your belly?'

I declined and told her when the baby is more active I would let her, but there is nothing to feel yet.

I am glad she asked. But I found the whole line of questioning kinda strange...

paintrider, I used to get that all the time. "we're married" "do you live together?" Honestly about a dozen times but we married young so maybe that's why?

paintrider, I used to get that all the time. "we're married" "do you live together?" Honestly about a dozen times but we married young so maybe that's why?

How strange. I don't think that thought has ever crossed my mind when someone told me they were married. And the fact that we have a baby on the way, we must at least sleepp together? At 24 I know I look old enough to be married...

And tbh the girl was a little drunk, so that could be part of the randomness.

I haven't gotten anything yet, but we haven't told anyone besides immediate family (and my best friend). But my MIL keeps touching my tummy! Seriously woman, stop! My body, no touchy!! I'm bloated and I don't want her tapping my fat. Ugh... lol

Not while I was pregnant, but made me laugh... I went on maternity leave in the April, had my little girl in the May. In the November, I went to a party with some work colleagues and one of them, who had "liked" photos of Callie on facebook, asked me "have you had it yet?" Erm... I had lost weight, I was drinking, I left work 7 months ago and I don't think they would let you go 6 months overdue!

I called my Grandpa to tell him and his reaction was "oh... well what are you going to do?" Thanks Grandpa.
Then my Grandma 3 minutes later first response "Soo.... when are you due?" (while doing the math to be sure I got pregnant after I was married)

People were doing the math for me and I had been married for nearly two years when I finally conceived my son. Some people are just so persnickity! (of course, they probably lost track of time and didn't realize we were married as long as we were...but still....they should have realized it was longer than a month!)

No rude questions yet but I'm just now really starting to show and even then my winter coat usually hides it so strangers probably can't tell yet.

a kid once asked me if I lifted my shirt up could I see the baby, and then she tried to :haha:

A friend of mine who is most definitely not pregnant, and by NO means looks anywhere close to pregnant, was ordering a coffee at Starbucks some time ago. The teenager working there looked straight at her and said, "Are you pregnant?" to which my friend replied (shocked), "Um...no." The barista then went on to lecture her for a good minute or two about the dangers of drinking caffeine while pregnant and asked her if she wanted to change her order, as if she hadn't just told her she wasn't preggo. My friend was so shocked she couldn't muster up a response other than, "Just a coffee!"

My younger cousin asked me if the baby was hanging out in my leg, rather than my belly. Guess my leg was looking a little chubby, lol!

My moms reaction to my pregnancy lasttime I was pregnant (it was partially unexpected)

Me: "I'm pregnant"
Mom: "oh noo!.......... I mean Ohh yes!"

Lol geez

Student (13 year old): Mrs. Baker, do you have a basketball underneath your shirt?

Me: No, honey, it's not a basketball, it's my baby bump.

Student (13 year old): Oh, okay. Well, it looks like one. At least you're only big in the stomach and not anywhere else.

Me: Yes, well, thank you.

Kids...you gotta love them.

:haha: do you have a basketball under your top!

Waiter. Can I get you a brandy.
me. No thank you im fine.
waiter. Oh go on its christmas.
DH. She cant she is pregnant.
waiter. Oh congratulations, when are you due.
me. The 11th of may.
waiter. What next year?
DH. I bloody hope so. She isn't an elephant.

:haha: LOL!! shoulda said no this past year ahahaha oh man some people!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->