When will it stop hurting? (TMI)

mernie

Mom and Pregnant with #2!
Reaction score
DH and I have been :sex: since 5 weeks after. I had :witch: last week so we didn't do anything as I just didn't feel like it. But we've still managed about 6 or 7 times...it still hurts! Mainly the back wall (ESPECIALLY if we try to do it with him behind me) and then afterward I'm a little sore. Its not like we're exceedingly rough or anything we've actually took it very lightly compared to how we used to do it. Is this normal? I just want our normal sex life back! He says I don't have to feel bad but I do feel bad that its so painful and our positions are somewhat limited. :blush: How long after you started having sex did it stop hurting? Thanks!

Hi hun,

If I remember rightly with my first it took quite a few months for me to feel comfortable and not in pain, I did have quite a bad tear though so that could have been something to do with it.
Hope you feel better about it soon.........me and OH haven't thought about it yet this time round, hopefully it won't be as bad as last time!!
xxxx

If im honest it took a year after kaitlin but cant tell you this time as we only done it once since

I know how you feel I tear almost every time where I got my stitches at down there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->