where do you hope to be in a year

Just found my post from last August. I wasn't accepted into the ECE program for this fall and still don't have a job. Hopefully I'll be accepted for next September.

A year from now I hope:
To have a newborn or be in third trimester.

Be engaged

Have a much better job

& be planning a holiday abroad.

In one years time i'll be finishing uni and probably sitting my last exam :happydance: cant wait!

We'll defo still be waiting to try, we'll be looking for jobs and somewhere to live. Though I hope to be a lot healthier, I want to be a healthy weight before ttc so thats a definite goal. So much to do first!

Thought i'd reflect back on this. 2 years on I did sit that last exam....and a few months later ended up back at uni doing a postgraduate course...didn't see that coming!

Still working on the healthy thing :lol:

In a year time now, i'd like to be progressing well in my last year of uni. I'd like our business to be established and hopefully successful. And i'd also like to drop 2-3 stone.

We're starting to TTC this August, so I hope to be pregnant at this time next year. If not pregantn, we'll be trying!! I also see us in a new house (also starting the buying process this summer). Getting ready for baby in general, and getting excited to start running again. I'm a distance runner/marathoner, but plan to cut back to shorter distances when we're pregnant just to be safe. I'm already looking forward to training for a long race after baby, pushing a jogging stroller.

In a year from now I hope to have our house sold and be in the early stages of building our new house (while living in a rental). Otherwise not much else should change I hope! My DS will be just over a year old by then so I'm just looking forward to all of his milestones over the next year!

Great thread! I really enjoyed seeing the women who were RIGHT on target with thier one year prediction.. as far as mine goes...

My hopes for JUNE 2014:
-All my debt will be paid off
-Just starting to NTNP
-possibly husband and I will live in a new place
- STRETCH--- I'll already have a baby, or be pregnant!

It's ONE YEAR LATER.. All of my debt IS paid off!! We still live in our two bedroom apartment, but i'm due in 13 days, so mine were pretty good!!! :happydance:

Congrats. :) It amazes me how fast a year goes by.

In one year from now I hope that:

1) We will be in our own house
2) Preggo and about to pop
3) If not preggo then it will be full on TTC prep for the fall.

So we are in our house and I guess we can consider this month as ntnp as we haven't been the best at alternate forms of prevention as I am not on bc anymore. We will either be ntnp or full out ttc next month.

This time next year:
- have basement renoed (this will be done by sept this year)
- about to pop or have a squishy newborn already
- looking at redoing our fence
- looking at redoing the kitchen
- paid down debt

Great thread! I really enjoyed seeing the women who were RIGHT on target with thier one year prediction.. as far as mine goes...

My hopes for JUNE 2014:
-All my debt will be paid off
-Just starting to NTNP
-possibly husband and I will live in a new place
- STRETCH--- I'll already have a baby, or be pregnant!

It's ONE YEAR LATER.. All of my debt IS paid off!! We still live in our two bedroom apartment, but i'm due in 13 days, so mine were pretty good!!! :happydance:

Congrats on getting the debt all paid off! Its so freeing to not have that financial burden on yourself and your relationship. And GL on the new baby coming soon!

One year from now I would like to...

(Hopefully) be married (date is set for June 6, 2015 and the deposit for our wedding package is paid). ;)

Be on my honeymoon.

Have a healthy toddler running around, playing, learning, and growing.

Live in a bigger place, preferably our own home or at least a rental house.

Have at least most of our debt paid off (preferably all of it).

Be full on TTC baby#2.

One year from now, I hope my relationship with OH will be as strong as ever and that we will have taken at least one indulgent vacation together (we never have!). I'd like to be well on our way to buying our first home. And more than anything, I'd like to be pregnant with our first!

For June 2015 I would like to:
-be pregnant (preferably third tri)
- paying off some of our debt
- looking at selling our house or moved out and someone renting ours.

I can't wait to look back at this next year to see if I have done this :)

In June 2015 I'd like to be 6 months pregnant but I'll take any other amount of months either! I'd also like to be shortly back from or about to take a babymoon with OH.

One year from now I hope to be living in England with the love of my life, hopefully very pregnant or with a brand new baby! :cloud9:

Well i cleared my debt so one thing off list. Not engaged yet. So this time next year i hope to be pregnant engaged. Hope it all goes to plan

In one years time I will be a married woman! (May 2015) and after the honeymoon we will start ttc!
I am so excited!
This will be my #2 and OH #1 :)

One year from now my DH and I will probably be:

-in the best shape of our lives
-out of medical debt
-saving money
-getting ready to move overseas (Germany)
-excited/anxious to TTC in 2016

Best wishes ladies!

In one year from now I hope to have lost around 15 pounds. I'd also like to have taken at least one amazing vacation and have another one planned. And we'll be super close to TTC by then! I can't wait!

Exactly one year from now, I'll still be WTT. :sad1: but I'll be so much closer to TTC. I think me and OH will be in new family-appropriate house, rather than our cramped condo, and we'll be trying to get healthy before TTC. You know, physicals, genetic testings, and all that jazz.

Where do you think you'll be in one year?

So happy this thread is still going on. :)

A year later I think I posted an update and I hadn't made much progress. But two and a half years later I am pregnant and in a bigger place. Still haven't bought a home yet but hopefully that will come next year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->