where do you hope to be in a year

In one year I want to be pregnant! I also hope work on our house is almost done. That's all!

I want to be with a brand new baby ideally! Or pregnant and close to due date :)

In one year I want to be pregnant too. Hurry up time! Wish I could persuade my oh to try sooner

I hope my LO will be settled into nursery and hopefully we will be TTC or pregnant already :flower:

Realistic expectations

1. Be in a stable job.
2. Looking after myself with little support.
3. No longer on benefits.
4. Not have a bout of depression again like this year.
5. More confident in myself.
6. Pass my driving test.
7. My braces are off.
8. Finish my Star Trek fanfiction (started it in April 2012 and it's still not finished!:dohh:)

Fantasy expectations

1. Have my own place.
2. Be in a stable relationship.
3. Be pregnant.
4. Apply for a quiz show (specifically Pointless) and won a load of money :blush:
5. In a publishing/movie deal :haha:

Guess which set of expectations I really want to come true? ;)

In one year I expect to be heavily pregnant if not postpartum. I hope to be a stay at home mom in our new home. DH hopes to be in a management position they have promised him.

All in all, I just hope we're all happy!

In one year I hope to be all the way across the country in a nice two bedroom. I hope to be employed in my first teaching position! :)

I'd like to be living somewhere suitable for a baby/kids (current place really isn't!) and hopefully TTC will be just around the corner :happydance:

Realistic expectations

1. Be in a stable job.
2. Looking after myself with little support.
3. No longer on benefits.
4. Not have a bout of depression again like this year.
5. More confident in myself.
6. Pass my driving test.
7. My braces are off.
8. Finish my Star Trek fanfiction (started it in April 2012 and it's still not finished!:dohh:)

Fantasy expectations

1. Have my own place.
2. Be in a stable relationship.
3. Be pregnant.
4. Apply for a quiz show (specifically Pointless) and won a load of money :blush:
5. In a publishing/movie deal :haha:

Guess which set of expectations I really want to come true? ;)

The fantasy ones?

I put my last post in may 2012 saying I want to be engaged, I'm now over 2 years on still not engaged :(
But I am in the process of organising a self build!

In a years time I hope to be half way through the build hopefully organising / fitting kitchens and bathrooms so then I'm on target for my Christmas deadline!

To be pregnant or trying- its nice to be able to actually say it and it be a possibility! Waiting purely because of money now.

We're starting to TTC this August, so I hope to be pregnant at this time next year. If not pregantn, we'll be trying!! I also see us in a new house (also starting the buying process this summer). Getting ready for baby in general, and getting excited to start running again. I'm a distance runner/marathoner, but plan to cut back to shorter distances when we're pregnant just to be safe. I'm already looking forward to training for a long race after baby, pushing a jogging stroller.

Hope it's okay that I'm reviving this thread.

I'm not pregnant... but our baby boy was born at the end of April <3 I am absolutely in love.

We bought our house back in October, and I am indeed getting excited to start running again. I have my six-week PP check up soon, and hope to be okay'd to start training for my first half marathon post-baby ASAP.

This was a fabulous year <3

Just found my post from last August. I wasn't accepted into the ECE program for this fall and still don't have a job. Hopefully I'll be accepted for next September.

It's been a year since I posted this? That went by fast!!

My life has changed in some ways since my last post. On Christmas I found out I'm going to be an aunt!!!! :happydance: My niece is due in less than a month!!! I'm soooooo excited to become an aunt!!!! :cloud9:

Also, last month I was diagnosed with epilepsy that I have to take medication for so I don't have anymore seizures. I had two in a span of just three months this year.

It'll be interesting to see what I post at this time next year.

Oh and next month I'm going to start a cooking apprenticeship next month.

In a year from now I hope to have our house sold and be in the early stages of building our new house (while living in a rental). Otherwise not much else should change I hope! My DS will be just over a year old by then so I'm just looking forward to all of his milestones over the next year!

Totally forgot about this thread! Practically one year to the day so not bad :)

Well, we wound up not being able to build BUT we did sell our old house and moved into an even better one than we were planning on building! We have been here 3 months tomorrow and absolutely love it! I have also loved watching my son grow in the last year. When i posted before he was 2 months old. Now he walks, runs,climbs, talks, laughs, gives kisses and high fives. Just an amazing kid!

In a year from now:

-be pregnant/TTC #2
-continue on my weight loss journey. I have lost 34 lbs so far and would like to lose at least 16 more before TTC
-Take a couple small vacations
-have at least half of our mortgage paid off
-finish my sons quilt that I've been working on for way too long!
-have DS fully weaned, sleeping through the night and in his bed all night (we co sleep a few hours a night ATM)

One year from now I would like to...

(Hopefully) be married (date is set for June 6, 2015 and the deposit for our wedding package is paid). ;)

Be on my honeymoon.

Have a healthy toddler running around, playing, learning, and growing.

Live in a bigger place, preferably our own home or at least a rental house.

Have at least most of our debt paid off (preferably all of it).

Be full on TTC baby#2.

I can't believe that it's already been over a year already! I did indeed get married on June 6th and just got back from my honeymoon yesterday. We live in a bigger place now (a 3 bedroom rental house) and we have a lot of our debt sorted out and DH is making more money and our bills are less now than they were last year. We may or may not be TTC when I'm due to be fertile this month but I'm not entirely sure.

One year from now I want to either be pregnant or already have a baby. If not then I at least want to be TTC (DH has agreed that the very longest that we will wait to TTC is next June but we should be able to start TTC by the end of this year).

Hopefully we'll have bought and moved into a house, and either TTC or pregnant with baby number 2 :)

Hmm well we're not there with either of these yet! House is on hiatus for now as we're wanting to save more but we do still plan on TTC this year, just a little later than originally planned :flower:
As far as a year from now goes: Hopefully i'll have a newborn or be due at some point in 2014, and maybe engaged :winkwink:

Saw this pop up again on my user cp so thought I'd update :) I've achieved the 2 big things that I wanted: I'm now 26 weeks pregnant with our second and we got the keys to our first house at the end of May, hoping to move in at the end of this month or shortly after :) In a year I'll have a nearly 9 month old and a 3.5 year old and will be gearing up to return to work after mat leave. Hoping to have started ttc/ntnp or be planning to do so in the near future (want a small age gap if possible) not much else springs to mind at the moment!

Crazy that I posted this a year ago, wow! I now have 3.5 year old and 8.5 month old girls and wekust started ttc number 3 this month. I was due back at work 8th June but have taken a little longer off to care for my youngest who is has hip dysplasia and is in a spica cast til December.
A year from now I'd like our youngest to be out of cast with no further surgery needed in the near future (she'll be having annual x-Rays til she is in her teens though), to either have had our third baby or be pregnant and I'd also like to have a new (to us) family car as I don't think 3 kids will fit very comfortably in my Toyota yaris or oh's Ford Fusion!

I hope to be either nearing the end of pregnancy, or already have had #2. That's pretty much it for us; we already took care of a few big things like paying off our debt this year so now we can relax. :)

In one year I expect to be heavily pregnant if not postpartum. I hope to be a stay at home mom in our new home. DH hopes to be in a management position they have promised him.

All in all, I just hope we're all happy!

Wow crazy to read this again haha. Well I'm due in August and we do have our own beautiful home now. I will be a stay at home. DH doesn't have his management position but it's not his fault. He has had a raise though :)

Just seen this pop up in my subscribed threads. I had completely forgotten about writing this but figured, as its been just over a year I figured I would also update. :)

Hopefully with a house decorated perfectly. And about 3months pg. Oh, and a ring would be the icing on the cake. :haha:

Well, we own our own house now. Not perfectly decorated but getting there. Only a couple more rooms to do now.
I'm also 5 months pregnant, on team :yellow: due 20th October :) No ring as of yet but I'm happy with that. We've got a lot going on right now as it is. Very happy girl! :cloud9:

Thought I'd have a search through for this, to see how everyone's doing a year on.

It's been exactly a year since I posted my last update.
We now have a 7m old daughter. She's perfect, constantly on the move, and a real daddy's little girl.
We've got most of the house and garden sorted. Just need a new bathroom when we can afford it, ours is something out of the 70s! Lol. Then it's just saving up for our loft conversion. We also have a 4m old puppy who's so cute!

In a year, I'll be back at work and we won't be far off our date to ttc #2.

I can't believe a year has passed already!
DD is nearly 20 months and is running around, talking in sentences, singing like a proper little girl. I'm back at work part time, and she's settled into nursery extremely well.

We were fast approaching our TTC date, with OH asking if we should bring it forward a couple of months, when he (finally :haha:) popped the question! So all babymaking is off until after the wedding! Lol.

In a year we will be a couple of months before our wedding day, and I'll have started my prenatals and vitamin b complex to get my cycles regulated ready to start ttc on our honeymoon. I doubt much else will have happened as all our efforts are currently going on saving money and wedding planning..

Girly- congrats!! It's fun reading yours (and everyone elses) progress through the years!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->