where do you hope to be in a year

That's a good plan! My husband and I will also be still WTT in a year. We'll be half way through our master's degrees, so sometime after that we're hoping to ttc. Probably won't be for a while though! For now, we're just doting on our totally spoiled french bulldog. He's our little fur baby! :p

I'd like to be 1 month postpartum (depression free) with my second and for my DD to love being an older sister. I'd like my hubby to have a job he really enjoys... oh and I'd like to be less than 80 kgs!!!

In one year I hope my oh has a permanent contract n a pay rise, I hope to be in a new job n either with a baby or heavily pregnant. Also hope to be in our first together home (we live together but its his house nit mine, he's on mortgage not me) also hope to have some experience in psychology so u can crack on with getting on a doctorate in about 5 years

Well oh is in a permanent job but no big pay difference.
I'm 16 weeks pregnant on Friday (so not heavily pregnant but hey not far off lol)
Our house goes on the market next week, we were delayed because oh lost his job in October last year and was unemployed for 6 months
I haven't got psychology experience but I'm now working in a mental health forensic hospital and spoken to one of the psychologists about getting a secondment at some point and she is happy to help :)

So all in all I'm well on the way to getting what I wanted albeit a bit delayed.

In one year from now I hope to/will have:
A 7 month old baby and just considering going back to work
Be in our new home and have it on the way to being how we want it.
Oh be driving with his own car
I hope to be planning a secondment or looking for a new job if I can't get one

Other than those I don't think I can fit much more in with a busy year or growing a baby, pushing it out and bringing it up lol

I was going through some of my old posts and I happened upon this little gem!

In one year I will be graduating!! :happydance: :amartass:

I hope to have the basement mostly finished.

With any luck my DH will have a steady paying job again!

I hope to be expecting! :bfp: :yellow:

My original post was May 8, 2012:

As of May 6, 2013 I am graduated! :amartass:

As of today, the basement is even more cluttered than it was a year ago. :haha:

As of today, my OH has a decent job, although the pay is not extraordinary. in the fall we will have 2 incomes again!

As of today, I am on Team :yellow: with our first baby!! My due date is July 1, 2013 and I am currently 36 weeks 4 days pregnant! Whoohoo! :cloud9:

I forgot to add that in one years time I hope to be:

• enjoying my firstborn (whether team :pink: or :blue:)
  • finally have my patio built in the back yard
  • have at least half of the basement cleaned out
  • still madly in love with my OH
  • teaching in my own classroom

Alrighty, so it's been another year...

• enjoying my firstborn (whether team :pink: or :blue:) CHECK
  • finally have my patio built in the back yard HALF-CHECK - we put up a pergola, but have not done the patio yet
  • have at least half of the basement cleaned out NO CHECK - bits and pieces have been moved, but it is still a disaster
  • still madly in love with my OH CHECK
  • teaching in my own classroom HALF-CHECK - I am working as an assistant in a nearby preschool, but still not earning a full teaching salary

This time next year I hope to be:

• Enjoying my baby girl as a two year old
  • Still in love with my hubby
  • Teaching in a full-time position
  • Have at least started on finishing the basement
  • Be 5-8 months pregnant with baby #2

In one years time I'd like to have just finished and passed my Midwifery Degree, have a bit more debt paid off and be around 7-8 months pregnant 😊

Good question- will be good to look back on this. In 1 years time I hope to be
-enjoying summer break with my daughter
-weigh 1 stone less
-have another bedroom decorated
-hav built up savings to enjoy a holiday
-still b WTT

I hope I'll be pregnant in a year! I guess when I think of it that way it isn't that far away now...still seems like FOREVER.

Here's my update (a few months too late though ...)

I completed one year teaching, and I am working full time, but not got a permanent job yet sadly!

Debt isn't cleared, and we haven't been on holiday, but we have reduced our debt into much more affordable payments and the expensive credit cards are basically paid, so I am really happy that we only have "worthwhile" debts now!
We bought our house at the start of the year, hence still having debt lol!
There is no ring in sight!
And no baby making date because I just found out I am pregnant, haha! Oh and we got a dog.
It is great to see everyones updates!

I hope to have completed 1 year of teaching and secure a full time permanent job.
I want to have cleared all our debt and then saved enough for a good holiday!
I would like to be making progress towards buying a house.
I would like a ring on my left hand ...
And last but not least - have a firm date for baby making to commence!

I completed one year teaching, and I am working full time, but not got a permanent job yet sadly!

Debt isn't cleared, and we haven't been on holiday, but we have reduced our debt into much more affordable payments and the expensive credit cards are basically paid, so I am really happy that we only have "worthwhile" debts now!
And no baby making date because I just found out I am pregnant, haha! Oh and we got a dog.

I hope to have completed 1 year of teaching and secure a full time permanent job.

Congratulations!!

Hmmm OK. So this time next year I hope/plan to...
*Be pregnant (planning on starting TTC about Mayish of next year)
*Weigh at least 40 pounds less (I've lost 15 pounds in about 2 1/2 months. This weight loss is pre-pregnancy of course)
*Be stable and comfortable in my new job (I think I'll be getting an offer this or next week... woo!)
*Similarly, have my husband be stable and comfortable in a new job (no offers on the horizon yet, but lots of interviews!)
*Living in our new house or at least pre-approved for a home and on the search
*Love my husband even more :)

Next year I hope to be at my goal weight and training for my 2nd marathon. No plans for babies in the next couple years.

This time next year I would love to be down to my target weight and pregnant/trying for a baby very soon. I can dream!

Wow, CONGRATULATIONS :D

Thanks - it is early days so not getting too excited due to my history but I have made a few changes so hopefully we will have a better outcome , 4w4d just now and I have to wait until 7 weeks for a scan!

Thanks - it is early days so not getting too excited due to my history but I have made a few changes so hopefully we will have a better outcome , 4w4d just now and I have to wait until 7 weeks for a scan!

Congrats on your surprise bfp. :flower:

In one year from now I'll be holding my precious baby...and hopefully have bought a house.....

WTT felt like it took forever! But now that I think about it its almost been a full year since I joined this site and started driving myself mad with WTT....now pregnancy is going by so fast and I really don't want to wish time to go faster. Lol

Time does go by fast. I can't believe it's already September this year has gone by FAST. The wtt does go by slow I guess it's like that saying "good things come to those who wait".

In a year I'll hopefully have been at a job I enjoy for the last 6 months and be pregnant or ttc for #2. My son will be a year and four months. I would also like to be in a much bigger house with money in my savings account and ds's account

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->