where do you hope to be in a year

Thank you kksy9b!
I love reading everyone's updates too, it's great seeing how much has changed in a year.

One year from now...I will be almost done with my second semester of graduate school. Then I will have three consecutive semesters and then will have my masters in education and my teaching license. And I will be down to two years til TTC.

This was actually from two years ago! I didn't update it last year. Last year I would have said that in a year I would be graduated from my program and have my first teaching job. Well, it worked out perfectly! I will be teaching sixth grade next year at my internship school.

One year from now I will be finishing my first year of teaching and getting ready to go on our baby moon to Mexico in July. And we will finally be TTC in a month and a half! Omg, I can't believe aft so many years waiting I am almost down to one year!

1 year from now we will be in our own mortgaged house and less than 6 months until our wedding and 6 months or less before trying :thumbup:

wow, this thread is so interesting. It's neat to see how things have progressed for people :)

For me, in a year I'd like to be about due with my first baby, I will have graduated with my master's back in May, DH will have finished his certification program, we'll be making plans to move to our first house... And yeah I think that's about it!

I hope to be heavily pregnant :) we are starting ttc in November

In a year I hope to be a mom already or at least be in my last weeks of pregnancy :)

Also I'd kind of like to be engaged this time next year.. I know OH wants to get married before he's 30, and this time next year he'll be almost 28, sooo who knows :D

Cupcake we got engaged around DH's 27th birthday, finally set the date when he was 28, and got married when he was 29. We would have been married by his 28th birthday, but when we found out that we were expecting DS and due around our original wedding date our plans needed to change. We didn't pick a new date until after he was born though. DS was 1 year and 8 months old when we got married and it was lovely. During our last dance he reached up to us and wanted to dance with us, it was so precious. :cloud9:

Good luck to you! It won't be much longer now before you join us over in TTC. :hugs:

Cupcake we got engaged around DH's 27th birthday, finally set the date when he was 28, and got married when he was 29. We would have been married by his 28th birthday, but when we found out that we were expecting DS and due around our original wedding date our plans needed to change. We didn't pick a new date until after he was born though. DS was 1 year and 8 months old when we got married and it was lovely. During our last dance he reached up to us and wanted to dance with us, it was so precious. :cloud9:

Good luck to you! It won't be much longer now before you join us over in TTC. :hugs:

Awwe, what a cute story you guys have! I wouldn't like to get married when our LO is still a baby, so we'd probably wait at least a year/a year and a half after we have a baby to get married. That is, if he has popped the question by then :haha:

and thanks, i know, it's going to go by in a heartbeat :cloud9:

Awwe, what a cute story you guys have! I wouldn't like to get married when our LO is still a baby, so we'd probably wait at least a year/a year and a half after we have a baby to get married. That is, if he has popped the question by then :haha:

and thanks, i know, it's going to go by in a heartbeat :cloud9:

You won't regret it if you do wait until then to have your wedding, I'm so glad that we waited until this year instead of last year while DS was still a baby. Trying to breastfeed in my wedding dress would have been a nightmare and DS was so cute running around in his little suit, sitting on our laps while we fed him food and cake, and dancing with everyone. :cloud9:

1 year from now we will be moved into our own owed home and hopefully have completed all renovations needed. I will hopefully also be 5 months or so pregnant...; fingers crossed

Another update, this time a bit too early but still close to a year ...

STILL waiting on a permanent job, but I have a three day a week contract line up for next year.

Still not totally debt free but again we have reduced it and it is manageable debt from buying the house. Redoing the house is done, it's taken us 18 months but soooo worth it!

Still not been on holiday but we have been on lots of little breaks away, so I'm happy with that.

Sadly the pregnancy from my last post ended up ectopic, I was really ill and we had to be really careful not to fall pregnant for 6 months due to risk of birth defects ... 6 months later we fell pregnant with our rainbow and I'm 25 weeks tomorrow!

Still no ring in sight but it is on the horizon now, although I don't see it happening before I go back to work after baby.

A year from now I would like to be:

Aiming to get/already got a full time job for the following school year

Back into a good routine of eating well and exercising to lose baby weight

And mostly just happy with our little family - we may even be at a stage to set a date for extending the family as I don't want a big age gap.

Here's my update (a few months too late though ...)

I completed one year teaching, and I am working full time, but not got a permanent job yet sadly!

Debt isn't cleared, and we haven't been on holiday, but we have reduced our debt into much more affordable payments and the expensive credit cards are basically paid, so I am really happy that we only have "worthwhile" debts now!
We bought our house at the start of the year, hence still having debt lol!
There is no ring in sight!
And no baby making date because I just found out I am pregnant, haha! Oh and we got a dog.
It is great to see everyones updates!

I hope to have completed 1 year of teaching and secure a full time permanent job.
I want to have cleared all our debt and then saved enough for a good holiday!
I would like to be making progress towards buying a house.
I would like a ring on my left hand ...
And last but not least - have a firm date for baby making to commence!

A year from now we will be out of debt, I'm expecting to be about 3 months pregnant, and having my house sold I bought when I turned 21and looking at buying a house together.

Well... I'm living in a bigger house with a yard! And my savings is very close to what I'd hoped.

We're still TTC our first, so... no pregnancy, no newborn. Fifth round of Clomid. One more before we're on to the RE.

But I guess 1.75/3 ain't bad :haha:

In 1 year, I hope to be 5 months pregnant...and planning my maternity leave from work.

In one year, I hope to be married and pregnant. If I am not pregnant, I hope to be at least actively trying. I hope that OH will have found a different job because his is so incredibly stressful. He's been with the same company for over 10 years and he is really under paid. I know we will be settled into our new place and hopefully we will have a new bed or some new furniture. Also, I hope we have our second dog.

In one year, I hope to be done our biggest renovation (therefore, back in our own home!), pregnant (somewhere in the second trimester would be perfect), and on a nice vacation somewhere in Europe to relax before baby arrives.

In one year, we will have bought our first home, and I will be pregnant with our second child (here's hoping!0

In one year, I will still be WTTC. But, I will only be 6 months away!

I will also be 1 year into my new position as an Executive Director. My hope is that things go really well this year in establishing myself, balancing the budget, fundraising and retaining staff.

We also hope to have paid off half our debt (student loans, car loan) and we will have $20,000 in savings.

One year from now I hope to be 7 or 8 months pregnant with a almost 2 ye a r old! Wow seems so soon :)

With any luck I will be pregnant :) more likely ttc. We should all comment in a year, see who was right!

I totally forgot about this thread until it just popped up on the top of the wtt board, my last post was from 2012. Back here lurking in the wtt section feeling broody for #2. I was right last time and was pregnant a year on and hoping for the same this time, to be pregnant this time next year or at least ttc x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->