• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

who is hoping for an april baby? Moving onto May babies so we can all stay together!

Hey everyone !!! Sorry i havent been around lately odd sleeping schedual lol Well i got my doc apointment tom hopefully i get some answers by monday:hugs: Hows everyone else doing AF is spotting now and alsmot gone :wohoo:

Good luck for your docs appointment hun :hugs:

Take a look at my test ladies??
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...t-line-updates-10dpo-pg-3-11dpo-pg-6-a-6.html

Thankies :) xxxxxxxxxxx

:witch: got me this morning a day early :(

So I'll move forward to May with you ladies.

Babydust to you all. Fx'd

xx

hey, i'm new to this thread. i'm really hoping that i get a bfp within the next week. my AF is due the 28th. which means i'd be due around may 6th or 7th. (right between my SO's and my birthday. his is the 5th mine is the 10th and his mom's is the 11th!)

Hi ladies :hi:

I'm hoping to test next Wednesday when :witch: should be due

ssooo tempted to test tomorrow but i know it will be a big fat :bfn::nope:

If AF gets me I have to ring fertility clinic for internal scan :wacko:

:dust: to us all!!

Hi ALL! AF was due yesterday. Having cramping really low in uterus. No AF yet. God bless me I'm going to the toilet every 5 min checking.

good luck mrsmmm!

so I don't know where I'm standing rigt now. We are at the beach on vacation & last night I had a small spot. Figured af would be here this morning. Nope just ligt brown spotting when I wipe. Which brings me to my question. We are going to lay on the beach in a bit...do I use a tampon or just come back to the hotel every so often?!?! At this point I'm just kinda wishing af would just show so I would know! I wuld have taken a test this am,but I didn't think I had to...grr..let me know what ur thinking about the beach situation:)

Welcome MilosMommy7 and pinktrifle x

Sounding good Mrsmmm

good luck mrsmmm!

so I don't know where I'm standing rigt now. We are at the beach on vacation & last night I had a small spot. Figured af would be here this morning. Nope just ligt brown spotting when I wipe. Which brings me to my question. We are going to lay on the beach in a bit...do I use a tampon or just come back to the hotel every so often?!?! At this point I'm just kinda wishing af would just show so I would know! I wuld have taken a test this am,but I didn't think I had to...grr..let me know what ur thinking about the beach situation:)

If you aren't far from your hotel I would just keep heading back and checking if I was you. Any chance you can test tomorrow morning? :hugs:

gemmalou
the ovulation tests in wilkinsons are 5 for £2.77 hun, and ALL sophie kinsella books are fantastic but to understand them you really could do with reading them from first book,
they are excelent though,
my gynae appt went fine if we not pregnant by jan they going to do tests and the scan to see if i got any issues was clear,so all good ,,full steam ahead
and best doctors orders i have ever heard is to have sex at least 3 times a week lol

Thank you mtemptress for letting me know about the tests in wilko's, very helpful, will definately be getting some this month to try. Still think we will just make sure we do it every 48 hours.....if we must!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ha Ha! Guess if he is really lucky he may even get an extra one thrown in there if the sticks say its time to do it!!!!! x

I'm CD9 and had some cramping and a few stabbing pains in my side which is a bit odd. Still no CM. Having problems BDing enough coz we are both so tired from work all the time. Also been together 8 years and the sparks gone a bit in that area. We will have to make more effort or it'll neve happen. Gonna BD tonight and regularly over next week and hope for the best.

When you get chance ladies, can you start to send me your next rough testing date so I can start to add them to the first page please? Hope you have all had a good day. Still hoping we get some more :bfp: 's from some of our original ladies x x

My testing date is September 13th. I am really going to try to not test before this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->