• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

who is hoping for an april baby? Moving onto May babies so we can all stay together!

Mrsmmm- i've been having a drink every night since af came. It helps calm the woes.

I'm testing soon! I may have a May baby! I missed my period in July and 3 weeks later (one week before my period should come again) I spotted so I'm testing in a week or 2 :) Not sure when to test..

LMAO....it sure makes the wait to ovulate a lot shorter!!!!

Hey Guys,
I'll most likely be testing on September 12th
I have been doing the opk's and have positive opks for 2 days, tomorrow will be the 3rd if still positive. I have no clue when I'm going to be ovulating lol

ah mrsmm sorry witch got you . . . . i had an ingenious plan on another thread, this ov time i am going to get drunk and roleplay with my dh that we are young strangers doing it in an alleyway and its a defo one night stand - trick the old sods law into giving us what we want - it worked for all the drunk girls in school many years back!

Hilarious nomorenumbers, love it!!!!!!! I'll try and do the same!!! x

LMAO!! NOMORENUMBERS!! Thats seemed to work so ALOT Of people i know asewll :haha:

ah mrsmm sorry witch got you . . . . i had an ingenious plan on another thread, this ov time i am going to get drunk and roleplay with my dh that we are young strangers doing it in an alleyway and its a defo one night stand - trick the old sods law into giving us what we want - it worked for all the drunk girls in school many years back!

Ouhh I like it! I'm going to try it too... good one:thumbup:

:rofl: hillarious !!!!! Well they couldnt get me in for an ultrasound today so i have one tom at 9 am:happydance:

Evening Ladies!

GemmaLou, put me down for september 12th for testing, that's 2days after AF is due. FX for all of us x

So i will be hoping for a June baby now lol My next AF is due 23rd september

Hi all - I will be testing by September 9 or maybe earlier. I think I O'd yesterday or today, which is about 5 days early for me, so when FF confirms it, I'll be testing 2 weeks after that.

FX for everyone!!

welcome to Toots216 and yeahbetty, you are now added! Thank you for joining us!

xMissxZoiex Sorry to hear the :witch: has got you! I have changed your date hun .

Ruskiegirl, GOod Luck for today with your ultrasound.

Hope all you ladies are ok today! Think I am due to ovulate any day now!!!!!!!! Fingers Crossed!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS MilosMommy7, thats fantastic news, hope we get to see you in first tri soon!!!!!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->