• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

who is hoping for an april baby? Moving onto May babies so we can all stay together!

Had a smear test today.......now I am worried that it will ruin my chances......I asked the nurse, she assured me it wouldn't do any harm, and that it would do more harm to not have my smear test and check that everything was ok! I think the next couple of days are my important ones.....look out hubby, here I come! x

Im here hoping for a May baby! The AF caught me last Friday(10 days late) and now I am unsure of what this cycle will look like(referring to ovulation and testing!) =( Baby dust to all!

hey ladies not looking good for me this month i think
had no symptoms at all until yesterday and now i have cramp like feelings af due on 30th.

Im here hoping for a May baby! The AF caught me last Friday(10 days late) and now I am unsure of what this cycle will look like(referring to ovulation and testing!) =( Baby dust to all!

WElcome to our thread. That must have been such a disheartener! I bet you would have been convinced it was your month! The evil :witch: ! :dohh:

Good Luck for this month! x

hey ladies not looking good for me this month i think
had no symptoms at all until yesterday and now i have cramp like feelings af due on 30th.

Got everything crossed! Don't give up until the :witch: gets you! x :hugs:

not got bfp good news but i have got myself a job after losing mine a month ago, woop and after the 13 week trial at £7 PER HOUR , my wages go to £15,500 per year, never had that much woop,hubby thinking of going bankrupt so not have any debt when we get bfp, so all good woop woop, just need a big bfp, been told sep 18th a very good day so fingers crossed x

not got bfp good news but i have got myself a job after losing mine a month ago, woop and after the 13 week trial at £7 PER HOUR , my wages go to £15,500 per year, never had that much woop,hubby thinking of going bankrupt so not have any debt when we get bfp, so all good woop woop, just need a big bfp, been told sep 18th a very good day so fingers crossed x

Congrats on the job!!!

Hope you get your BFP soon!!!!:happydance:

Hey ladies,

Think i am out for this month, not due until tomorrow but got bad cramps and backache today, pretty sure that in a couple of hours things will be in full swing. :(

very upset i was so confident this would be the lucky month but its not meant to be.

Best of luck to all you ladies still waiting to find out lots of :dust: to you all. x

So sorry whisper :hugs: Good luck for next month hun xxx

Can you lovely girlies take a look at the first post in my ttc journal? It has my symptoms by dpo in it. I'm so frustrated as I just know this is my month but I keep getting bfns. AF isn't due until tomorrow but I was really hoping lady luck would be on my side for once and give me a lovely line!

Mind if I jump in here? We're hoping this will be our month, therefore hoping for a May baby! This is CD 6 of a 26 day cycle for me and I plan to test on Sept. 19th if AF doesn't show. Here's hoping for all of us!!

we are too hoping for a May baby...I test Sept 1st..lets see...post ovulation I had lower back pain...now just peeing more...and hungry always..rest no symptoms...still hopeful..as u never know..hehe..:)...

I have not been on to keep you all up to date.... But I tested on the 20th, I got a BFN :( ! Although........ I am yet to get my AF, now 11 days late!

Still no call from the doc im so inpatient lol cant wait to find out what he says about my scan !!! Im guessing i wont here anything untill tommorow since its already almost 7 pm :cry:

Good morning ladies. I hope all is going well for everyone. Just wondered if anyone is using OPKs? I am on day 14 but have not yet had a postive OPK. Any ideas? Or could i still get a postive? Just hope i OV!

Good luck RuskieGirl for your results.

Thanks x

Good morning ladies. I hope all is going well for everyone. Just wondered if anyone is using OPKs? I am on day 14 but have not yet had a postive OPK. Any ideas? Or could i still get a postive? Just hope i OV!

Good luck RuskieGirl for your results.

Thanks x

Typically how long is your cycle? It sounds like you could still OV though being only CD 14. I'm using OPK's but I'm only CD 7 today and I got a negative yesterday, but that was expected, hoping for a positive soon so we can get the show on the road!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->