• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

who is hoping for an april baby? Moving onto May babies so we can all stay together!

go to the doc hun and get a blood test done to be on the safe side x

well we are really hoping that we have an april/may baby so that we can introduce our little one to the delights of Motogp in Mugello next june so come on little bean please please stick you are making me really tired and off colour so keep it coming xxx

Good morning ladies. I hope all is going well for everyone. Just wondered if anyone is using OPKs? I am on day 14 but have not yet had a postive OPK. Any ideas? Or could i still get a postive? Just hope i OV!

Good luck RuskieGirl for your results.

Thanks x

Typically how long is your cycle? It sounds like you could still OV though being only CD 14. I'm using OPK's but I'm only CD 7 today and I got a negative yesterday, but that was expected, hoping for a positive soon so we can get the show on the road!

Hi Angelgirl86,

My cycle used to be quite regular, between 27-29 days, but the last few months its been between 21 and 29 days, with last month being 25 days. Just trying to find ways to increase our chances ;-) Good luck with getting a postive OPK and BFP! Im just about to test again, so will let you know how it goes!

:dust:

Good morning ladies. I hope all is going well for everyone. Just wondered if anyone is using OPKs? I am on day 14 but have not yet had a postive OPK. Any ideas? Or could i still get a postive? Just hope i OV!

Good luck RuskieGirl for your results.

Thanks x

Typically how long is your cycle? It sounds like you could still OV though being only CD 14. I'm using OPK's but I'm only CD 7 today and I got a negative yesterday, but that was expected, hoping for a positive soon so we can get the show on the road!

Hi Angelgirl86,

My cycle used to be quite regular, between 27-29 days, but the last few months its been between 21 and 29 days, with last month being 25 days. Just trying to find ways to increase our chances ;-) Good luck with getting a postive OPK and BFP! Im just about to test again, so will let you know how it goes!

:dust:

Ya it sounds like you still have a chance, sometimes OV occurs late for unknown reasons, is your LP usually more than 10 days after you OV? If so you still have a good chance, they say you only have to worry if you don't OV for several months in a row (because every woman will sometimes not OV anyway) or if you have a LP less than 10 days. Best of luck!

So my dcotor just called and said COMPLETLY NORMAL ULTRASOUND!!! No fibroids im so happy !! now for day 21 bloods to check for prgesterone defects !:happydance:

So my dcotor just called and said COMPLETLY NORMAL ULTRASOUND!!! No fibroids im so happy !! now for day 21 bloods to check for prgesterone defects !:happydance:

That's brilliant news! I'm s happy for you :happydance:

Awesome, I bet that gives you some major peace of mind!

GReat news Ruskie girl!

What is it with these BFN's but no sign of the witch.....its sounding promising, but can't believe the tests aren't showing up yet. Defo try and get s blood test if you can, results will be guaranteed then! Fingers crossed for those still waiting x

I'm out, hoping for a June baby now. I'm going to the doctors on Monday too, I need to know if I'm damaged.

Hope you are all feeling well today....meeting up with my pregnant friend today and giving her lots of my baby stuff, wish i was pregnant too with her! Bless her though, she's been trying over a year, so I can;t moan when we have only been trying for 2 months so far x

I'm out, hoping for a June baby now. I'm going to the doctors on Monday too, I need to know if I'm damaged.

Sorry to hear that hun...sending you lots of hugs.........You would still be a May baby just about...............do you want me to put May dust or June dust? Choice is yours :hugs: x

Sorry to hear that hun...sending you lots of hugs.........You would still be a May baby just about...............do you want me to put May dust or June dust? Choice is yours :hugs: x

Thanks hun, just done a edd and it says June 3rd so June dust would be great :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->