• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

who is hoping for an april baby? Moving onto May babies so we can all stay together!

No AF or signs of her... was suppose to arrive Sunday 8/15. Just took a pregnancy test and got a BFN!! :'( I hate this waiting game!

Good luck to everyone! :)

SOOO im back from the docs and scared but excited!!
He said i might have a progesterone defect or thyroid problem so hes going to check my progesterone on cycle day 21 and my thyroid. He also said my uterus is enlarged he says i might have a fibroid or it because i had a a positive pregnacy test and it enlarged a little. So hes going to look at my ultrasound from march and probly schedual another one to make sure its not a fibroid. And he said if he find a progesterone defect ill start taking progesterone next cycle after ovulation. So i am feeling rather good right now since i went and started to get some things figured out:happydance:

hi can u put me down for a may baby testing 4th sept

good luck everyone xx

SOOO im back from the docs and scared but excited!!
He said i might have a progesterone defect or thyroid problem so hes going to check my progesterone on cycle day 21 and my thyroid. He also said my uterus is enlarged he says i might have a fibroid or it because i had a a positive pregnacy test and it enlarged a little. So hes going to look at my ultrasound from march and probly schedual another one to make sure its not a fibroid. And he said if he find a progesterone defect ill start taking progesterone next cycle after ovulation. So i am feeling rather good right now since i went and started to get some things figured out:happydance:

That's brilliant!! I hope they figure out what's going on :thumbup:

Me too and hopefully it doesnt take long =D Now i am aiming myself one of these 3 cause i dont want to have to be 8 or 9 months pregnant during a whole summer next year hehe
MONTH 1:
8/15/10 - First day of your cycle
8/27/10 - A little bit fertile
8/28/10 - Fertile
8/29/10 - VERY fertile
8/30/10 - time to ovulate
9/13/10 - End of cycle
9/12/10 - A home pregnancy test may work now
9/16/10 - No period? Maybe you're pregnant!
5/30/11 - If you are, this is your approximate due date.
MONTH 2:
9/13/10 - First day of your cycle
9/25/10 - A little bit fertile
9/26/10 - Fertile
9/27/10 - VERY fertile
9/28/10 - time to ovulate
10/12/10 - End of cycle
10/11/10 - A home pregnancy test may work now
10/15/10 - No period? Maybe you're pregnant!
6/28/11 - If you are, this is your approximate due date.
MONTH 3:
10/12/10 - First day of your cycle
10/24/10 - A little bit fertile
10/25/10 - Fertile
10/26/10 - VERY fertile
10/27/10 - time to ovulate
11/10/10 - End of cycle
11/09/10 - A home pregnancy test may work now
11/13/10 - No period? Maybe you're pregnant!
7/27/11 - If you are, this is your approximate due date.(Hubbys birthday is 7/28) Would be excited if i was due on this one!

yeah i agree gemmalou every 48 hrs ,lol, doc said men would like to have it every day its just that women may not be comfortable with that lol!!!!! loved it ,trainee nurse was bright red with embarrasment it was a corker , but good news

So i have an ultrasound monday to check for fibroids or the reason my uterus is enlarged will let you guys know what happens =D

Sounding good Ruskiegirl, and I am sure with that positive attitude it will all happen for you. x

Xshell79 - Welcome to our thread hun, I have added you now........fingers crossed for you :dust: x x

Welcome to Emma051980, Whisper, xMissxZoiex......Fingers crossed for your BFP's soon.

Awwjung, please keep us posted, I hope everything is ok. Sounds a bit strange. I hate the ways our bodies change as soon as we start trying....symptom spotting is addictive too and you always manage to find lots of symptoms and convince yourself that its happening! Very strange. Even my hubs was convinced I was pregnant!

Nicetosmile, still got everything crossed for you!

Char&Bumpx, fingers tightly crossed for you too..........please keep us posted

Daretodream, wow, sounds like you are going to be super organised for this month. My hubs would quite like us to get the home ovulation kits............so I have said we will. I went into boots yesterday and theirs was 15 pounds, I know Tesco do their own which are probably made by the same people at the end of the day, and I am sure theirs was about £8 so will get one of those on sat.

Does anyone know how they work exactly? I know you only get 7 sticks.....what are you supposed to do? When are you supposed to do them so that you don't end up wasting them all? CONFUSED.COM!!!!!

Yes, it was very strange for myself this month. And definately since we started trying to concieve my body decides to go whack-o on me. Very annoying. :p This month I'm going to just try to relax and have sex with DH, when we feel like it and try not to 'time' it as much as we have been. Also try to not over stress about becoming pregnant. I seen you asked for us to say about the time we'd be testing, I'm not too sure yet about that. If I figure out a date I will post it. =) Good luck to you!

Ok so after my disappointment over yesterday's CM today I woke up extremely grumpy and had heartburn! :happydance:

Only us ladies who are ttc would be happy over things like this :haha:

Thanks, Dare. Much appreciated. I'd love a bfp.

I agree, you are not out of the game yet ladies!!!!!!! x

Can I join too? I will be testing September 12th....if I can hold out!

Mrsmmm I'm exactly the same as you. 2 days late but bfn. It's really disapointing seeing no line appear isn't it!

Never mind, still not bleeding so FX for bfp this week!

Char&Bump-x and Mrsmmm -- I'm with you ladies... 6 days late and BFN yesterday. I'm going to retest on Monday. Hopefully we all get BFP cause it's true as long as AF stays away we're all in the game! Let's stay positive! ;)

Good Luck to ALL!! xxx :)

Well AF got me today. Still not as heavy as normal, but it's def AF. Put me down for Sept 20th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->