• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

who is hoping for an april baby? Moving onto May babies so we can all stay together!

Thanks, Love and Char. She's a no show for today. Moving on to AF 3 days late. I have ONE test left. ONE!!!! I've got fingers, toes, and arms crossed for BFP for all of us tomorrow!

Ok so after my disappointment over yesterday's CM today I woke up extremely grumpy and had heartburn! :happydance:

Only us ladies who are ttc would be happy over things like this :haha:

someone told me i couldnt use heartburn as a symptom this early. although the only time i've had heartburn was when i was prego.

Keeping everything crossed for a May 2011 baby... Hope we do it this time! Good luck to everyone x

Put me down for Sept 17th. That's about when the witch will be due again.

I've been told that creamy cm is not a pregnancy sign too but it is! All signs are different and we won't know until we get our :bfp:

Speaking of which I tested this morning and got a :bfn:. That's ok because now I've got the test craving out of my system I will quite happily wait the next few days out until I can test again.

I had creamy cm and very high cp. Still, AF got me today. I do believe every woman is different. Last month I had sore bbs. This month no sore bbs. I had a fever each day about 6 pm for 3 days this month. Who knows. I know ss is useless for me.

So excited ultrasound tommorow cross your fingers for me and pray there is no fibroids !:hugs:

FX crossed and big hugs for you, Ruskie. New testing day for me will be Sept 19th.

Mrsmmm, so sorry to hear that the :witch: got you, she can be sooooooooo cruel! Why is it when you are desperate to know that she always comes late, at least come early and let us start trying again!!!!!

Ruskiegirl, good luck for the ultrasound tomorrow! x

thank you gemma! we have an extremely small window to try, but we're hoping it's our turn.

we're the same, only got this month and next month...then thats it until next yr.....other half in forces x

wow same here gemma :hugs: i see DH the 3-6 of september and i'm due to ovulate around then so we will see! :dust: :dust:

fingers crossed then...sounds like you'll be busy!!!!!!!!!!!!! xx

Ruskie good luck, keep us posted. To Mrsmmm, i'm so sorry the witch got you. I was hoping you still had a chance.

I am due AF on the 30th but will have to test the 27th (have a small op booked for then and wont get it done if I had my BFP!!!)

I was hoping as well, Dare. I've had two Coronas to celebrate my AF though. Might as well be positive about it.

Good uck Ruskie!
I'm a bit woried tbh, had pain on left side near ovary since I had MC n june, still hurst and can be quite a sharp pain sometimes, they didnt do a scan at the time or any since, so bit concerned there's something going on.
AF due Wednesday and FS said to ring them when the witch arrives so they can book internal scan, but u ladies know how horrid it is waiting those final days before she's due, did a test today and the usual BFN but might still be too early :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->