• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

who is hoping for an april baby? Moving onto May babies so we can all stay together!

If i can hold out ill be testing Fathers day september 5th it will also be my daughter 9th birthday, fingers, eyes and toes crossed its a good omen. if i have caught the egg ill be due at my other daughters birthday.

fathers day ?? i thought that was june 20th or do you not live in the us hehe
Sept 5th is my daughter cadences 13th birthday lol and my 11 year wedding anniversary is on sept 4th:thumbup:

fathers day ?? i thought that was june 20th or do you not live in the us hehe
Sept 5th is my daughter cadences 13th birthday lol and my 11 year wedding anniversary is on sept 4th:thumbup:

I live in Australia.
and congrats on 11 years.
September 5th is a good date it was also my dogs birthday but he died almost three years go.

all seems to have been fairly quiet over the weekend......we're soon going to be coming round to that testing time for some of us again.....think we have some early testers right at the start of sept!!!!!!! :dust: to all Hope you have all had a nice weekend. Bit worried as we didn't do it last night and I am definately ovulating today. Got confused as all EWM had stopped and went to creamy yesterday...but can definately feel ovulation today.........do you think I will still be in with a chance. Did it night before last.....and will have to do it tonight now too!xx

i just founs out im having a april baby :) so excited good luck to every one trying xx

af arrived super early for me which means i will be testing around 27th sept which is my bday fx get my bfp

good luck to everyone

[dust]

Gemma- GO FOR IT! You need to :sex: tonight and get at that egg! AND do it tomorrow too. Just in case ok?!

Get that bfp!!

:dust:

it was my hubbys lucky night!!!!!!! Lets hope hey x x x

Hello ladies hows it all going?

I am ovulating / just finished ovulating, my plan of starving dh has worked in terms of bding at the right time, because i ov later than most (cd18) i was bding days 10-22 which is long! so this month we bd days 15-20 so fingers crossed, cd 20/dpo1 tomorrow so going to enjoy today and then tomorrow begin the 2ww

good luck to any testers over the next few days, i have only one hpt left from my stack of 30 from 3 months ago lol so will not be testing until af is late, fingers crossed she is!

xkx

Good luck NOMORENUMBERS! Looks like we will be starting our 2ww together! I was definately ovulating yesterday, had quite a bit of pulling this morning which I guess whas me still ovulating. I have made myself a promise this month that I am not going to symptom spot, it did my head in last month and it was all for nothing! :hugs: x x

Will still prob bed my hubby tonight just to make doubly sure!!!!

ha gemma 2ww buddies!!!

im going to try and not symptom spot this month - i think i have suffered every single pregnancy symptom possible and not been pregnant that i have now come to the conclusion that i just will not know until i get a bfp so thats that! will be bding tonight like you gemma just to make sure, i have timed it in previous months so that we bd on o day but we always seem to be doing opposite shifts the day after o so perhaps we have missed previous eggs ?????

I hope we get quite a few more bfp's this month......I was looking at the original list, there aren't that many bfp's really! Lets see if we can improve it! Come on sticky eggs and super sperm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well ladies...i thought i was pregnant for sure. I was symptom spoting...was late...but all the tests said was BFN! I was so confused! Well, A few days after i had tested, I started...UGH! Hubby was more upset than me, which of course made me feel bad. Well, onto cycle #2. Good luck to everyone waiting to test!!

Sorry to hear that CAustin.........sending you lots of :hugs:.

:dust: for this new cycle x

I have changed the layout of the first page to make it clearer when we are all testing. However, it has highlighted how many people we have lost touch with as well as how many people we don't have rough testing dates for yet. If anyone knows when they are due to test, please let me know and I will add it under the correct day. I noticed there is another thread that has been set up for all of the September testers, are you all happy for me to keep this thread going? Wanted to keep it going as its nice for us all to stick together if we can! Hope you have had a lovely bank holiday weekend! Guess that only applies to UK! Hope everyone else has had a lovely monday!!!!!

I have changed the layout of the first page to make it clearer when we are all testing. However, it has highlighted how many people we have lost touch with as well as how many people we don't have rough testing dates for yet. If anyone knows when they are due to test, please let me know and I will add it under the correct day. I noticed there is another thread that has been set up for all of the September testers, are you all happy for me to keep this thread going? Wanted to keep it going as its nice for us all to stick together if we can! Hope you have had a lovely bank holiday weekend! Guess that only applies to UK! Hope everyone else has had a lovely monday!!!!!

Yes I'm happy for you to keep this thread going! I joined both threads honestly but just realized the dates are different. Can you change mine to Sept. 16th? I was going to wait until I was at least 4 days late but I know the POAS frenzy will hit me sooner lol. Thanks! BTW I like the changes on the front page! Lots of :dust: to us all!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->