who is hoping for an april baby? Moving onto May babies so we can all stay together!

hey ladies :hi:

congrats to all who got the BFP this month

af got me on saturday so not my month :cry:

i got my bfp at 10 dpo, tested way before my af due date, it is tomorrow i am so nervous she will come and it was a chemical

gilmore85 - Sorry to hear that, good luck for your next cycle x x

libbymarks198 - Congratulations, I am sure the :witch: will stay away! x x

Congratulations to all who got their BFP'S!
Fingers crossed for all who are still waiting x

I will be testing 13th when AF is due!!

Been experiencing some unusual sensations over the last few weeks...

Good luck ladies!!!

Congrats to those with BFP's!

I am now on my 2WW but had some weird cramping yesterday like AF maybe on its way, but seem ok this morning and AF isnt due til 10th sept, so hoping it was nothing.

I also have a horrible throat infection and now have no voice :-( Typical as i am on annual leave this week. Hope it goes soon. Does anyone know of something like a throat infection affecting chances of concieving? My temp is super high at the mo, which i think is due to the infection.

Hope all the UK ladies had a great Bank hol. Have a good week everyone x

Hello Ladies,
Unfortunately no joy for me either last month. But onto a new cycle this month as am Oing today/tomorrow - then onto the 2ww again!!! AF is never regular but will be testing around the 14th September. Its my birthday on the 11th Sept so am hoping for the best present ever!! :)

Fingers crossed for us all! :)

xxxx

nalavarado - :) My bday is the 16th- i'm hoping the same thing love!

Hi my new testing date will be 24th September.

Heres hoping !

Hi all! I'm waiting to ov as well. 4 days left. I'm convinced my ticker is 1 day off. I'm so excited.

Congrats to all the bfps!!!!!!!!

i got turned down for the job i got offered as refs not good but hey i got a sexy hubby and a body that i am determined is going to be a baby oven lol

sorry to hear that mtemptress, like your positive thinking though! Come on baby!!!! x

hmmmm, so I didn't get my ovulation tests in time for this month and now I am MEGA confused. Thought I Ovulated 3-4 days ago.......got my EWM, then got my normal ovulation aches, then went to creamy discharge.....then I have had 2 more days of AF type aches and then today I got a whole load of EWM.......what on earth is going on? So confused about my cycle. I am definately going to go and buy some ovulation kits for next month.....guess it looks like I have probably messed up again! Will have to :sex: tonight just to make sure.......so confused, hope I haven't messed this all up :cry:

Oh Gemma! I bet you're fine if you bd tonight. :hug: I'd be lost without my opks.

well last month i got ewcm 4 dpo did an opk but was neg so you never know it might be alright - cant believe it, was all geared up for the just in case bd last night and hubby was ill poor thing - and i knew he must have been feeling really bad because i made him his fave chicken roast and he couldnt eat it! more for me yum!

fingers crossed this is our month, our nasty neighbours left this mornign so at the very least iw ill be much more comfortable and relaxed in our own home yay!

Oh no, thats not good NOMORENUMBERS, lets just hope that the times before counted......after all that was going to be an extra one for luck! xx

I'm confused about my new therm- it's much lower than the other, and my temps just don't seem right. But i'm in the middle of my cycle and i don't want to start a different spot. Trying to be consistent. This sucks.

Hi ladies hope everyone is well ! I think my pap was normal or they would have called by now . Im 3 dpo today and already i felt so exauhsted today i slept for 8 hours woke up for like 2 and went back to bed for a 4 hour nap lol !

Can anyone give me some advice? Just went to the loo and found am spotting slightly. I am due to O this week and instead i have this? Very light pinkish discharge. Any thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->