• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

who is hoping for an april baby? Moving onto May babies so we can all stay together!

Sounds like ovulation spotting to me hun =D i had spotting during ovulation a cycle or 2 ago and i usualy never get it:hugs:

I wouldn't know Daretodream, but I'd go with what Ruskiegirl says!

Finally today I have no ovulation pain so I am guessing I am through that now. I am CD 20 today......... Normally I would be a 28-30 day cycle.......I was thinking earlier, if I have to role into my next cycle and get a :bfp: then I could have the chance of having my baby the same day as my first baby was born! How weird would that be! Its strange, when I was pregnant last time, I was hoping for a May baby, and I was really wanting it to come on the 12th of May as that was my Nans birthday (she was my mum to me)......anyway, my little bear decided to keep me waiting and I was induced on the 2nd of June, and finally got to meet him on the 3rd of June! Anyway, I have realised if I do manage to get a SEPTEMBER :BFP: (this cycle), my baby would be due on the 13th of May......couldn't get closer if I tried! Anyway, due to my complications first time round they have suggested I have a planned c-section next time.......I have told hubby that I would aim to go naturally, and if I haven't had my baby by the 11th I will make sure I have a planned c-section booked for the 12th!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks girls i looked online and some other bnb members all confirmed what i found too- turns out it doesn't ALWAYS happen, but a lot of places say it means you're highly fertile and to get :sex:ing so, that's what we did. :)

Hi Ladies

Well I done an OPK today and it was positive. :sex: 'd last night and will again tonight so fx'd :) I'm going to wait until the 14th September to test

xx

I've emailed Little-Ro to see how she got on with testing today. FIngers crossed for her! Out first September tester!!!!!!!

Sounding good for all those who are busy :sex: !!!!!!!

I will be due AF on the 27th this month. Gonna try to hold and to test until then coz it is breaking my heart each month. Fingers crossed for everybody and myself :) for September BFPs!!!! x x x x

any ladies have multiple kinds of cm during the day? Today around noon when i went to the loo was very eggwhite like- VERY stretchy. However now is just creamy. Thoughts? That might sound like a really stupid question... but i'm very serious! What would you record your cm like today?

Well, not to be silly back to you, but you temp in the morning so I'd use the morning CM.

when i looked up fertility friend- they said to use the most fertile from that day and discard the rest- i guess that's what i'll do :shrug:

I sometimes get different CM during the day but i always chart my most fertile cm :thumbup: Well 5 dpo today and my temp shot up from 98.1 to 99.8 !!! I had a tetanus shot on tuesday night so not sure if its related or not. I woke up with some nausea and a headache to but i dont feel sick at all:thumbup:

well, I promised myself I wouldn't symptom spot..........but here I am, doing it all again.................had some pulling pains today and lots of creamy cm...........I am sure it will be nothing!!!!!!!!!!

Evening Ladies,

Hope ur all well and managing the 2WW!?

I am still suffering with a horrible viral throat infection- yuk!

As its the 2WW and my mind is in over drive...am i...?aren't i...?, am i...?...?????! I am still unsure if i actually OV, i know this sounds silly! Really confused as BBT has been raised since day 13 and is currently still raised-between 36.55-36.84c (altho maybe coz of throat infection). I had fertile EWCM on day 13-14 (on and off) however i did not get a postive OPK (used both clear blue and usual sticks). This month is the first time i've used OPKs and BBT and i always thought i OV, but im wondering if i dont due to negative OPKs?

Sorry for all the gabble! Your thoughts would be most appreciated.

Take Care x

well, I promised myself I wouldn't symptom spot..........but here I am, doing it all again.................had some pulling pains today and lots of creamy cm...........I am sure it will be nothing!!!!!!!!!!

hehehe! It's really difficult not to isn't it! Lots of :dust: to you and those pulling pains! x

Evening Ladies,

Hope ur all well and managing the 2WW!?

I am still suffering with a horrible viral throat infection- yuk!

As its the 2WW and my mind is in over drive...am i...?aren't i...?, am i...?...?????! I am still unsure if i actually OV, i know this sounds silly! Really confused as BBT has been raised since day 13 and is currently still raised-between 36.55-36.84c (altho maybe coz of throat infection). I had fertile EWCM on day 13-14 (on and off) however i did not get a postive OPK (used both clear blue and usual sticks). This month is the first time i've used OPKs and BBT and i always thought i OV, but im wondering if i dont due to negative OPKs?

Sorry for all the gabble! Your thoughts would be most appreciated.

Take Care x

Hi lovepink,
I can't help you very much but what I can tell you is that my friend was using Ovulation kits and spoke to the docs about things as she thought that some months she wasn't ovulating, the doctor did tell her that women don't ovulate every month, so maybe this is one of the months where you didn't...although seems strange if you had your EWM? Sorry I can't be much more help than that x x

Hi there everyone, just wanted to check in and see how you are all doing. LibbyMarks, just wanted to wish you all the best for tomorrow! :dust:...........Anyone heard from Little-Ro yet?

Ugh I hate the beginning of the TWW as I believe I OV yesterday (OV pains, pos OPK's and fertile CM), waiting for FF to confirm in the next couple days. I thought waiting for O was bad, now the wait for AF to show or no show, I wish I could just sleep until then lol. I guess I need to start with my hobbies again to keep myself busy.

Just hard not to think about babies and PG when everything around you reminds you. I'm taking developmental psychology and apparently that includes before, during and after birth so we've been talking about fetal health and today we talked about the birth process. I feel like no matter what I do I can't get it off my mind! I have faith this is our month though, especially since I just had a dream that I told my mom I was PG (12 weeks along) so yay just another sign to keep me optimistic!

Lots of :dust: to you laides, praying we all get our :bfp:. :)

I'm ov'ing early! I knew it!!! I've gotten pos opks ALL day....they've been getting darker and darker as the day goes on. DH is at work another 6 hrs. SAD FACE!!!!

hello ladies, yerrrrs gemma i am symptom spotting too unfortunately! I have had sharp and dull cramps all day and lots of cm as well as ewcm - which i read is normal after ov and indicates rise in oestrogen for lining thickening! hmmmmmm

argggghhhh stop kate stop! i have even been going through finances and things tonight to get my mind off it but nope always come back here lol

fingers crossed for all us ladies xkx

Can I join? I'm hoping for a June Baby - so won't be testing until late this month.

I'm planning on testing on the 24th or so -

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->