• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

who is hoping for an april baby? Moving onto May babies so we can all stay together!

Welcome Tina, nice to have you join us! :dust:

NOMORENUMBERS....Kate, New symptom for me.....last week before AF is normally due I get a really sore left breast always in the same spot. Well, its was there 2 days ago and has completely disappeared. Normally it is there until the :witch: arrives.......so here's hoping! Also, opened the kitchen bin this morning, we had gammon last night, I normally love the smell of the fat the next day, but it made me gag today!

REFUSE to get my hopes up though! Oh, and yesterday I had a lot of twinges and pains either side of my lower tummy and down in my ovary area. Just hope I didn't over do it as was doing a lot of lifting yesterday to sort my classroom ready for monday.

Was so tempted to do a test this morning.................waaaaaaaaaaaay to early!!!!!!!!!!! Just have to try to resist tomorrow morning too. I'm only tempted because last time I got pregnant my nice cheap tesco tests showed up a faint :bfp: 4 days before the :witch: was due to arrive!!!! Tomorrow would be 4 days before :witch: is due, but refuse to test in week incase it puts me in a sad mood for school. Would rather wait until the weekend to make sure if the :witch:doesn't get me first!

good plan gemmalou, im STILL symptom spotting over here too, lots of cm, gassy, bloated, cramping i think i get all of those every month

before i found out i was pregnant with my ds i had about a week and a half of really strong cramps i have been getting strongish cramps for the last 2/3 days now but trying so hard not to get my hopes up :(

Im now 16 days late with a :bfn: yesterday. It's so gutting, I should be ovulating again around now!

Gemma, I know what you mean about getting things together for school. We just started and typically I am the one that climbs on the chairs and ladders to get the textbooks down and move the boxes around and this year I tried keeping it to a minimum! Not the easiest!!! Good luck to you!

ah so in my vain attempt to forget about 2ww i decided that as we are totally broke and its our wedding anniversary tomorrow that i would make a momento of how we first met - we both worked at an american bar and grill in england and they did a dessert called molton chocolate cake (basically just melt in the middle choc dessert with ice cream and cracking choc on top) well i made some for him!!!! of course i made a couple of practise ones and now feeling incredibly ill but yum! cant wait to see his face we always used to take a dessert home and scoff it after work yum he's been craving it ever since they closed them all! xkx

he was my manager, he took my number from my file and kept it in his pocket for 3 days before getting the courage to text me, i had actually been dropping hints for like a year that i liked him but claims he never noticed! all that hair flicking for nothing lol

how did you ladies all get together with your blokes?

Nomorenumbers- that's hilarious! :)

We met also through work. We worked together and he started trying to help me with stuff that i didn't really need help with- but i let him anyway. He would carry things for me, and always find a way to sit next to me, and he was just too adorable. We started hanging out as friends until FINALLY he asked me out.

aw thats so sweet! i did what your dh did to my husband, he totally didnt get it, i would always be working on the opposite floor to him but i somehow managed to always pop up when he was having a 5 min coffee break

the night he finally finally realised was when i purposely missed the last night bus to count - get this - £40 worth of 1p 2p and 5ps which then ended up straight back in an envelope with no label on it! he gave me a lift home - i couldnt have made it more obvious that i was hanging around waiting for him lol - he still waited 3 days after that to text me bless him

anymore stories of eyes meeting across a crowded room out there? need some cheering up having a 2ww down day! xkx

no more how far are you in your cycle? i'm just about to start my 2ww.

i am 7dpo today its around this time that i get really really really, did i mention really, impatient!

the first 6 days always go really quick but the last week just drags! x

I met my hubby on a night out! How romantic!!!! His mate was cracking onto me and I thought he was too "in your face" so went over to him instead and told him that his mate was doing my head in! He called me the next day.....and the rest as they say.....is history! Got married 4 years after meeting, had a baby 9 months after getting married!

Well, I was a bit of a doughnut today as I stupidly did a test today.............so daft but you know what its like when you are feeling inpatient and they are sat in your cupboard! Anyway, to no suprise it said :bfn: !

No further symptoms for me, and I looked back at my previous months symptoms and I always get CM for few days , then I am dry for a few days before the :witch: comes to get me..........convinced she is going to get me this month again! I have told myself that I am DEFINATELY not testing now until next weekend if she hasn't arrived. So, my original testing date of the 11th!!!!!!!!!!

How is everyone feeling ? Any signs or symptoms? Any gut feelings?

i sooooo wanted to test yesterday, re did the maths to work out dpo as accurate by the hour to make myself 8dpo and possibly get result - how tragic! trying to get in my head that testing day is next sat/sun - gemmalou if you test 11th so will i! we can be non poas till saturday together!

getting more cramping today but again i get this the week before af anyway so might be but also might not be xkx

I haven't been getting cramping as such, just 'discomfort' pains. Was very tired last night too and went to bed at 8.45!!!! Bit head achy today but blame that on the Planning and prep for work tomorrow. We should definately hold out together. I think it should be easier to stay strong through the week as I will have to much to do to get myself ready in the mornings that I won't even be thinking about doing a test (she says hoping!)....the other thing I am going to do every day just to make sure is go to the loo as soon as I get up so that I have to tell myself that its too late to test now as I have done the first wee of the day which is the best one to test. Luckily for me my tests are in a different room! WE WILL STAY STRONG TOGETHER! Its sooooooooooooooooooo much easier when you don't have tests in the house!!!!!!!

he he i dont have an regular distractions! i only work 3 or 4 shifts a week and next week they are all night shifts so . . . . . . . i only have one hpt in the house so dont want to waste it by taking it on tuesday. i am sure time will go fairly quickly, im due on friday so really its only 5 days i have to wait to know if i am not preg . . . . argh time machine please!

well the fact that you only have one left is definately a good reason to wait!!!!!!!!!! I would be due the :witch: on thursday if I have a 28 day cycle which I have for the last 2 months..........thats why I want to wait a couple of days extra in the hope that if she is going to get me, she saves me the disappointment of a negative test!

Well, got my AF last saturday, so no BFP this month. I have started charting my temp, CM, and position, and have started taking prenatal vitamins in hoping to increase my chances this month. My periord predictor on my phone says im due for my next on Sept. 30, so put me down for that day to test. Wishing everyone the best of luck!

i met my hubby whilst working with him in a oz thmed bar called walkabout, i was married at the time but it wasnt really going anywhere but i was oblivious to the fact that my now hubby duncan fancied me. he used to say kat while your down there when i bent down for bottles out of fridge and was just a good workmate,i left the bar and my marriage split up amicabley then on day i buped into duncan and he shyly asked me out round town or for meal. i agreed for night out, wasnt sure about going out with him even moving out of way from him when he came near me, then i told him one day while i was at work that i wanted to stay friends and felt empty and dead inside so i texgted hiom back saying i changed my mind and would he accept me, and we will have been together 4 years at end of month and just celebrated our 1st wedding anniversary xx now trying for baby no 1 , as my ex couldnt hve kids i never thought i wanted em , boy was i wrong sooooo wrong lol x

No symptoms at all for me really, maybe a couple of things, but they are also things I've experienced other months. Af due on Wednesday, not holding out much hope.

mtemp - its true isnt it that most people find the person they want to spend the rest of their lives with in random ways, sounds like you have been through it to get where you are now though! fx this is your month!

gemmalou still not tested! being a good girl, i am 9 dpo today, (he he waaaaay too early to test anyway) i am due on friday and will be testing saturday, i have not once been late in the 6 months of trying so will defo be going for it on saturday lol dont think i could wait longer than that lol! will be using my last internet cheapy before going out and getting store ones, and even then if negative i will hopefully have the stamina to wait until monday . . . . oh really really hoping i get the chance!

thanks nomorenumbers i have been through some proper s@!t , prob like most ladies on here , i hoping for some proper baby dust lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->