• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

who is hoping for an april baby? Moving onto May babies so we can all stay together!

Good afternoon ladies!

Firstly to answer your where i met my husband Qu... We met via a mutual friend (i went to secondary school with her) and HB and friend were born in the same year, so grew up together. I didnt actually meet my HB til i was 21 when we went out for our friends 21st Birthday (he still stuck with me despite someone accidently spilling their snake bite black over me and my cream skirt!)............we have now been together just over 6years and married for 2, i have loved every minute :cloud9:

Well as for our TTC update, i am due any time between today and thursday but i have been having period pain like cramping since saturday so im not holding out much hope :-( and imagine the :witch: will be here tomorrow. Also been really tearful and usual PMT symptoms.

I hope everyone else has kept the :witch: at bay and FX for everyone to get a BFP.

:hugs:

lovepink...............hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hard to say, are they AF signs????? Or could they be something else? Fingers very tightly crossed for you!

NOMORENUMBERS......Been a good girl today too, far too manic in the mornings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Defo going to keep holding out to sat. Not convinced though. Had a few funny twinges tonight, but as I know from last month, my body seems to make things up to convince me that I am pregnant when really I'm not!

Hope everyone has had a good day. x

Hello Ladies,

was wondering if I can join? Iam due on the 18th so will be testing on the monday 20th (if I can hold out???). Don't know if I have ovulated as I started OPKs, but the didnt arrive untill yesterday and I was on CD 15....Should have tested fron CD11, so not sure if I have or am going to, but am bding anyway...just incase....fingers crossed!

Good Luck to everyone!

Also met my DH on a dating website called....get this...you ready....INTERRODATE!!! Hahaha.....5.5 years later we are happy and trying for bubs numero 2, was quite funny cos when I 1st saw his picture thought, he looked really stuck up...he was posing with a golf club (turned out he was ridicouly hungover....hahahaha)....Ahhhhh I do un half love him....hehehe

I met my hubby on a night out! How romantic!!!! His mate was cracking onto me and I thought he was too "in your face" so went over to him instead and told him that his mate was doing my head in! He called me the next day.....and the rest as they say.....is history! Got married 4 years after meeting, had a baby 9 months after getting married!

Well, I was a bit of a doughnut today as I stupidly did a test today.............so daft but you know what its like when you are feeling inpatient and they are sat in your cupboard! Anyway, to no suprise it said :bfn: !

No further symptoms for me, and I looked back at my previous months symptoms and I always get CM for few days , then I am dry for a few days before the :witch: comes to get me..........convinced she is going to get me this month again! I have told myself that I am DEFINATELY not testing now until next weekend if she hasn't arrived. So, my original testing date of the 11th!!!!!!!!!!

How is everyone feeling ? Any signs or symptoms? Any gut feelings?

i met my fella on a night out as well lol, I was the drunken fool and he was the bar man.

hi gemma lou could u change my test date to the 22nd sept as af showed up early a few weeks ago but i must of forgot to update..thanks

goodluck all and congrats to the bfp ladies xx

Despite not being very hopeful, af is due the 19th of the month. We only managed to BD once so I'm very doubtful....mostly being a realist.

:dust: to those waiting to test this week.

bodaciousajac

yeahbetty

Mya209

toots216

Just wanted to wish you all lots of luck! x

CAustin, nice to hear from you again........fingers crossed for you for this cycle!!!!! I have added your date x

Despite not being very hopeful, af is due the 19th of the month. We only managed to BD once so I'm very doubtful....mostly being a realist.

:dust: to those waiting to test this week.

You watch, this will be the month that it happens, the month that you haven't really tried!!!!! :thumbup:

I can;t help but feel the urge to test tomorrow, its stupid I know because it will be negative!!!!!!! If I had 28 day cycle I would be due AF thurs.....so it would only be one day early! There is just something about tomorrows date which I love and its making me want to test.........its 08/09/10!!!!!! NOMORENUMBERS, where are you when I need you to tell me off!!!!!!!!!!!

Gemma, we had one of those last month in the US. Aug 9 2010. :haha:

he he, I just have to do it.........but I will have to deal with the disappointment.....is it really worth it? Or should I Just wait for the :witch:, I really don't have any patience! x

I'm a bad influence, kinda like the evil mini me sitting on your shoulder. I'd say if you feel confident and can deal with a bfn then test.

While I totally agree with mrsmmm, I will try to step in until nomorenumbers returns:) Stay away from the sticks...you only have a few more days to go!!!! I have faith in you!!!! (But if you do cave in and test tomorrow, let us know how you make out:) )

Just wanted to let you know that DH and I got our :bfp: on Sept 3!

Lots of :dust: to you all still waiting on your test results!

Hi to All and best of luck! I really hope you all get your BFP this month!

I'm testing on the 18th September - is anyone else testing around this date!?

Hi to All and best of luck! I really hope you all get your BFP this month!

I'm testing on the 18th September - is anyone else testing around this date!?

I am due on the 18th, so have testing down as 20th (who am I kidding?)

I'm really grumpy this am, because FF pushed my O day BACK 2 days. I'm not sure why. They changed my coverline temp and everything. So now, instead of 5 dpo, i'm 3 again! ACK!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->